Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

.Brok3nSoul.

Goldie

.Brok3nSoul.

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged

"Mai samajh sakti hoon ki kisi ki zindagi mein, pita ki kya ahmiyat hoti hai"

Trembling slightly, she stood near the window, her fingers idly traced the patterns imprinted on the glass and her eyes welled up again..

It is just one of those days when she wants to scrunch herself into a tiny ball and cry, cry remembering everything he had said and did, cry as he would never come back, cry and cry until each day get easier.

Every passing second she remembered him, she could feel his presence around her. As she felt him patting her back softly for a while and then caressing her hairs affectionately, her eyes brimmed with tears.

"Ayesha". The voice almost made her jump. "It is just your imagination", she assured herself. As she lifted her eyes and caught a glimpse of the reflection which was approaching her.

"I'm sorry, did I scared you?", Sameer asked politely as he stood beside her while she just looked away and shook her head in disagreement.

Lending her some time to gather herself, he asked if she was okay to which she just nodded. She looked lost since the morning and when he saw her scooped up in a lone corner, he couldn't help but ask. 

"You look upset" Sameer weighted his words, "Is everything all right?"

"Yes sir" Ayesha managed to reply. She met his eyes and wondered why it felt so easy to talk to him.

She took a minute and added, "Bas kisi ki yaad aa gayi thi".

She was put a little off balance when she watched his face contour; his jaws tighten and fingers curling up into a fist. Instantly, a silly smile crept up on her lips as she saw him loosen up and couldn't help but wonder how harbored his emotions were.

"You know, Ayesha" He began and then added, "I have this little secret of mine". He looked at her and it just took him a split second to realize what was wrong. Her ears pricked with eagerness and she turned towards him slightly.

On having her rapt attention on him, he said, "Jab bhi mujhe kissi ki yaad aa jaati hain", he stopped a moment to read her expression and then continued, "I always remember the good times I have spent with them, the times when I made them laugh, the times when they did, the times which makes me realize how lucky I am to have them. And I am sure when I do it, they feel good too and they know that I love them. Well, at least I feel so."

His eyes lit up and a smile sneaked its way to his lips and so did hers, watching him.

Think about it, he suggested while she just felt lost in his words.

"Besides", He said taking a good look at her, "Pretty girls look prettier when they smile."

And she just couldn't meet his eyes, letting a little smile slip, she shifted nervously on her feet.

My, that was something she had heard many times, it didn't matter the last time. Right?? But when he said it, it strangely did.  The little comment of his has made her a little scarlet, a little uncomfortable and undeniably a little happy.

Take care, he finally said before heading towards the door.

With a sweet smile playing on her lips, she turned on her heels watching him leave. As she came in terms with the changed beating of her hearts, there was one thing striking clear to her.

There was something about this man that makes her feel good about herself always, make her feel really wanted, something she really yearns for.

Maybe it was the result of the little pep talks which he gave, or maybe there was something about the way he smiled. The soft smile which lingered on his lips every time, oddly make her go little weak in her knees, at times make her feel so prized that she couldn't  believe it and now, even has a command over the beatings of her heart...

Thank you for stopping by and reading Wink..Hope you guys liked it!  Smile

Love,

Disha..

Edited by .Brok3nSoul. - 18 April 2013 at 2:26am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

RSG19princessaneekazaynie259Armagadonjemiishrujay-loverbright_star89--ARIA--VarshaLuvsArjunll-Farheen-llMeselflife93IshitaRocks015pihu_angadlaila1994M.V.Kohli007fly.highfatima15-Siyaa-...anika...devildiva21vidya.anand_TaNi_Tina2603Love_ArniePayal_156

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sameer.Ayesha OS: The Way You Smile.." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Siyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Siyaa-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Lovely behena !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujay-lover.Brok3nSoul.VarshaLuvsArjun

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Wow...awesome...loved it!