shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So many rasams going on in periwal's house...I want to see one more rasam in the serial..that is rasoi rasam...
I dont think that aradhya  knows cooking...
what will she cook ???any guesses
Edited by shanthi510 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think Aaradhya knows cooking..During Meghna's wedding sequence it was shown Bharati overhearing Meghna's conversation abt Aaru's lack of knowledge in cooking..Lets see if there is such a rasam..It will be interesting to see what Barathi & Aaru will do then..
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The startling amount of rasams in this show are boggling my mind. Picking up and carrying the bride to her room? I have heard of carrying the bride over the threshold of the house, but that  happens in the West. It can't happen here because of the rasam where the newly wedded bride has to kick the kalash of rice and leave her footprints (and occasionally handprints) in the house. But oh well, maybe I'm wrong!

The rasoi rasam is very common though, and I am sure there is going to be such a rasam. Knowing that Aaradhya can't cook, it would be quite interesting to see her perform the rasam.

On the other hand, for how long will the poor girl have to perform ceremony over ceremony to please the daadi? I'm quite appalled at the way she's being treated. Can someone other than her maayka waaley pause to consider what's going on in her mind?
badam-chi-rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aradhya will cook karela for the periwals.πŸ˜†
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How about preparing instant noodle ??It suits her
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrititen

Aradhya will cook karela for the periwals.πŸ˜†

Good oneπŸ˜† 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think madhav will cook instead of her and this will be the first step of her towards him may be kya mai bhi dadi ki tarah soch rahi hoon