Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

I'M LOVING BHARTI'S OBSESSIVE LOVE: YASHASHREE

posted by Anuja Gondhalekar, last updated on April 12, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Ansu Baa played a brilliant game by challenging Bhoomi to nine tests before accepting her as the bahu of the Vaishnav family. So far, we've seen Bhoomi struggle at the very beginning of the agnipariksha, much to Ansu Baa and Hasmukh's glee. Andu Baa has also promised Bharti that at the end of the challenge, she would be married to Kishan. But what does Bharti think of this whole situation?

We asked Yashashree, who plays Bharti, and she had this to say- 'Bharti doesn't really know what is happening with her. She respects Ansu Baa, but is worried and confused as this challenge is getting Bhoomi closer to most of the family members. They all have forgotten Bharti completely and that hurts!'

But isn't it a little selfish of Bharti to hope that Kishan's marriage to Bhoomi fails? Yashashree doesn't agree with this, and adds, 'She just knows that she loves Kishan and she doesn't like the way he is attached to Bhoomi. She herself has faced two 'almost marriages', so is now waiting for what was promised to her. She doesn't think of it as breaking someone's relationship

Well, that seems like a valid argument from Bharti's point of view. But what does Yashashree think of this new shade of her character? 'I Love it!' is her emphatic reply, which leaves us surprised. She continues, 'I believe everyone of us has gone through a heartbreak in our life, so playing out that jealousy, that pain and that innocent but obsessive love is wonderful. I am really enjoying it!'

So Yashashree seems to be really convinced about Bharti's stand against Bhoomi, and promises that this track will have loads of interesting developments ahead. Who do you think is a better partner for Kishan? Tell us in the comments 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I m loving bharti s obsessive love :yashashree" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
It seems more like beginning of a stalker, dude hes married move on,no matter even if bhoomi was evil it still does not make it right.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilamandajoy33kliciousN.bhavnapesi11SRKLuvr-AkkiLuvsNBT-

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
how can she support a character like bharti??? bharti has been in courtship period wid some oder guy for many days...she let him go easily but in love wid kishan wid in few days????Stern Smile how pointless !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilamandajoy33N.bhavnapesi11SRKLuvr-AkkiLuvsNBT-

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL

is this how she justifies her role LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilamandajoy33N.bhavna-AkkiLuvsNBT-

N.bhavna

N.bhavna

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
She was main lead of RBO , then why this role...??????. i didn't find her justification good enough to believe her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N.bhavna

She was main lead of RBO , then why this role...??????. i didn't find her justification good enough to believe her.
@Bold- U better ask dis question to Swapna mam..D karta darta off dis crap showLOLmay be she has better answer of dis questionAngryLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzkp_yasharan-pranjal-Maneesha_Shanak_CutieCute_The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
So far Bharti's character has been constantly attacked on this forum...In the name of critisising a character which people don't like...That's allowed one IF...

And now I see this people actually rediculing Yashashri and her choice of words...That's going to far...

This is friendly reminder to everyone as people and as members of IF...This is fictitional show, so please don't form personal ideas about an actor, from their on screen related matters...

Yashashri is acting, doing her job and following the brief which she was given to her by the channel and production houser...Being under contract, what esle do you expect her to say?...

If she was told Bharti is an 'innocent obsessive' who is playing out her feelings, regarding the family and broken marriage...That is what she based her comments on...If the CVs can't convey that on scene or give her scenes to support that or make Bharti move on, what can Yashashri say about that?...

Bharti is going through a bad phase in her life and it will soon pass, as reality hits...Watch the show if you want too, but don't judge the actor...

Ask the producer and CVs, why they gave Yashashri Masurkar such a weak character, when she she capilble of so much more...

It's actually a blessing we don't have many Bharti scenes...It will save Yashu from more insults...

Have nice day everyone and no hards feelingsEmbarrassed...But I can see that some prople are now going to use this topic for their own negativity ...Which is unacceptable...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzkp_yasharan.sariminoz.-pranjal-Maneesha_Shanak

marya91

Groupbie

marya91

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i cannt understand d thing dat where has dis love budded from... just some days ago she ws marrying someone else and almost treated kishan as her brother like she and kishan's sis sent her bridal pics to kishan... kishan has also sent money for bharti's marriage as his sister... nd now bharti is in love wid her MUH BOLA BHAI... wat d hell yaar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

black_d3vilN.bhavnapesi11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top