Arjun

Kya Sakshi Arjun ki zindegi mai phir se Khushi ke

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

wondergirl1990

wondergirl1990

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
 i dont understand why they are adding a new character aur agar karna hi tha to at the time of riya's death why they show riya says about her secret to shree-chotu about those letters,the traning thing to rathore,& arjun says pyar ka dard sirf wahi samajh sakta hai jiska pyar adhura reh gaya ho,aur marna hi tha riya ko toh 1 week ke baad kyun dikhya usi din dikhate all were in hopes ki woh bach jayegi ya phir arjun would develop more feelings for riyu isliye aise kar rahe hai then those flashbacks of riya ispite of too many characters the show has lost its charm,atleast charcater ko wapis laate arjun has really become football from roshni-riya then riya to ayesha then ayesha to sakshi dont know ab aur kaun baaaki hai, if u go out & ask any of those who are watching it they call Arjun football,i agree arjun never loved riya but they have shown him mellowed down towaards her & taking care of miss statistics,god knows for what reason they are wasting such cute ariya moments,if sana couldn't do that doesn't mean u chop off the character,there are bags of tricks to replace,or they want to create a new record how many girls can come in Arjun's life & even i want him to move in life but the way the productions are taking the story is i dont have any words to explain,sometimes i wonder if it is the same 4 lions productions which has given hits like Geet,iss pyaar ko kya naam doon,qubool hai etc...etf & arjun is definately incomplete without riya mukharjee & i m very upset why sana's name has been chopped from here  if u feel bad i m really very sorry...kaash aisa ho riya wapis aaye aur sakshi bane vamp bohot interesting hoga bubbly girl sakshi bani vamp arjun ke liye i know its not possible..Mr Gorky ne kasam khayi hai TRP aur Serial ke cast ki waat lagane ki...only riya could understand him well as she knows his past but i think sakshi must be knowing it as she was a ex-crime reporter but she is too childish & talks nonsense during cases she is playing a bubbly girl but that doesn't means she should do that,i haven't seen her doing any of the journalist work yet,where as riya was cute,innocent bubbly but very sincere & dedicated to her work,even now i wish riya would be back atleast the character sorry if any 1 is hurt its only my POV,share ur comments friends plz...ARSH

Edited by Arshi25031990 - 17 April 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shona16sanakhan.khan16rocking_galmadmadonaAks13MaaneetDeewangi..Cinderella...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya Sakshi Arjun ki zindegi mai phir se Khushi ke" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laila1994

IF-Dazzler

laila1994

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
riye is DEAD, get over it plzzz
n give some time to sakshi n have some faith on cvs.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marnali04--ARIA--MriduBKetakee

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Why don't you guys agree on the fact that Riya's character is dead? Confused
Uska character waapis aane hi nahi waala jo marzi ho jaaye...! 

And as per Arakshi...theek hai yaar...not bad! Par thoda time toh do!

Agreed that Riya ne hum sab ko pata liya tha, by flashing her dimpled smile and sweetness...par ab agar woh ja chuki hai toh...just move on! 

PS : No offence plz! Just my POV!

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Riya was the most charming character in Arjun.  I loved her truely, she and Arjun would have made the best couple ever in Tellywood. 
unfortunately Sana Khan has Asthma problem sooo... yeah.  She recently answered a fan on twitter that it is not possible for her to come back in Arjun because of her health issues.

Even i am heart broken even after 5 months of her absence but you have to bare the pain.  AND who knows in future they pair up again in a different romantic show?Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking_galmadmadonaMaaneetDeewangi

..Cinderella...

IF-Addictz

..Cinderella...

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Others should chill... someone is just sharing their point of view, which is always welcome in every forum. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rocking_galmadmadonaMaaneetDeewangi

sanakhan.khan16

sanakhan.khan16

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Ahhh tmne toh mere muh ki or 7 me dil k bat chin li yaar...a big big big wala hug to u... ek se mera kya hoga ek or hug to u... agr tm samne hoti toh m sure tmri ek bone tot hi jati meri hug ki vajah se...u knw wat foot ball to suna hi h pr mai or mere frnds use rugby ball khete h hahaha...i cmpltly agree wid u...ab chahe kisi ko bura lage ya koi mje bash kre i dnt gve a damn to them(gvng a damn iz rathod's wrk yaar nt mine)...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmadonaMaaneetDeewangi

madmadona

IF-Rockerz

madmadona

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
completely agree with u
everytime a girl enter in etf, we use to pair up her with arjun
poor arjun he became football
wish the same abt riya:)
sorry no offence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: