Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samyukthashree thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Monday

Gopi,Sam and kaaja goes to meet some bhoominathan...sam polambikitte walking...bayama irukku bayama irukku...Bhoominathan taking bath...Gopi comes and says prasad said...u have two and a half laks money balance irukkam...we came to get that money from u...Bhoomi slaps his aiyal...Sam falls down...πŸ˜†...Gopi again says we r talking abt malaysia prasd...Bhoomi says i dont know any prasad fro malaysia...Bhoomi tells them leave...Gopi starts again...prasad from malaysia...bhoomi says "poria illai towel aa avukava??(edhukuda padupaavi appadi ketta...illa enna nenechukittu appadi ketta??)....Gopi and co leaves...

Adiyal says some vellakannu anne wants to meet u...Bhoomi says ok lets go...

Gopi says sam u r right...This man is a big fraud...Bhoomi's adiyal comes and says if u want your money go and talk to rice mill owner vellakannu...U will get ur money...But after u get ur money u should give me my pangu...Adiyal leaves...Gopi says...come lets go and meet that vella kannu...Sam starts crying...says ivanadhu towel kattittu kulichaan...avan eppadi kulipano!!(neenga yengada ellarum kulikara place varaikkum poreenga...maanaketta payalugala)...

Gopi calls prasad...and tells abt bhoominathan..prasad shocked...Gopi says u will not get urmoney...Prasad very much worried...Gopi tells him abt vellakannu...iam going to meet him now...So dont worry...phone cuttangi...Gopi starts shouting...vaangadad we ll go and meet vellakannu...

Mayil and sokku comes to meet lola...Adhisiyam aanal unmai...Lola welcomes them...says vanakkam and vaanga...Mayil and sokku looks at each other...Kaamu comes and welcomes them...Sokku says we r here to discuss abt kaamu's valaikappu fn...lola says why valaikappu now?...wait for 3 more mths...baby porandhurum...(valaikappu panna next yr porakuma lola aatha??)...Bajaariaka lola starts shouting...Moorthy comes and sokku and mayil tells him abt valaikappu...Lola shouts...kaamu kku unga veetla valaikappu...paramu kku enga??...Go find ur daughter and my son...then bring her...valaikappu 2 perukkum pannunga...Lola and moorthy fights...lola says this is my house...indha veetla no valaikappu...she goes inside...Sokku says valaikappu at pushpa's house...Sokku and mayil leaves...

Sokku house...Malar asusual leaves piching...Ragini plate thodachings...Mahesu and meenu talking...Mahesu asusual pottu kuduthing gopi..makku meenu listening...Mahesu says annan says iam a mental...all becoz of his wife...Malar gets angry and starts shouting...dont talk abt my purushan like this...Mahesu says he is my annan ...appuram dhaan ur purushan...u spoiled my sister ragini's;life...rags interferes and tells mahesu to shut her mouth...Malar goes inside...rags gives semma dose to mahesu and meena and goesto malar and asks sorry...Dont mind them(mahesu and meenu)...says rags and takes her inside...Mahesu and meenu kaadhla smoke...

Gopi and co at vellakannu's house...Vella kannu says he will talk to bhoomi..Bhoomi comes and ...asks abt gopi...Bhoomi says..i dont know theseppl...Gopi again starts from the begining...malaysia prasad...Vellakannu says bhoomi dhaan illai nnu solran illa...leave...Gopi gets call from prasad's machan(sottai thala)  and akss bt money...Gopi tells him he will come with the money...

Gopi comes back to vellakannu and says..i'll call prasad...u talk to him...That sottai calls again and kaaja attends...Sottai says he wants money...Kaaja says they r talking to vellakannu abt money...so dont worry...Gopi kenjufying...vellakannu says adi vaangama odipoirunga...

King komaru comes there..πŸ˜†(oh...he is going to help gopi...gopi cool cool aaga poraru...So again king komaru-ragini love story start aaga pogudhu)

Pongada neengalum unga story line um😑😑

Thodarum...
Edited by samyukthashree - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday April 16

Raja pola coming Singampunari Komaru changes to mandiri and meets the people. Gopi or Komaru doesn't show they know each other. Komaru says I heard you do money business I need to send 30 lakhs to Singapore. Their mouth fulla teeth. (Vayellam Pallu). Happy. Sandadi Saakkil Gopi asks them you are getting new business and what happened to my money? Vellai annan tells Boomi to give the money back and they immediately gives the money saying sorry some thing mistake.

After Gopi leaves they ask Komaru to give mone yand Komaru says tomorrow I will bring. Vellai scolds Boomi yo uare screwing up with 2 lakhs now we are going to get 30 lakhs.

Gopi and co walking, Sam tells Gopi to inform Komaru as he wil lalso get cheated. Gopi says ok and steps away calls Prasad insted saying we got the money from a family friend.  Prasad happy and asks Gopi to hand over the money to sottai machan in kutralam. 

Komaru car comes and Sam and Kaja gets to know Komaru and Gopi played to get the money and the conclude like Mullai mullal yeduppathu pol only cheatign can solve cheating.
Komaru tells to take his car to kutralam. Gopi tells Sam to go to Karikudi an inform Appa.
Before they leave Boomi comes in bike Komaru who came with whole bunch of adiyals beat him.

Sam goes to KK and tells Sokku that he fought and got the money. Malar and Meenakshi and Sokku have a hearty laugh tells Gopi called them and told everything.

The gang getto know Geetha has no school since morning (from a friend). Meenakshi starts saying she went i nthe morning didn't coe mtill then what happened to her. Sokku goes to see tuition teacher. Malar in thoughts. Sam tells let me go and enquire some people.

malar goes to Murali house and gets to know Murali missing since morning too.

sam goes to the boys gang (otehr boy who proposed to geetha before), gets to know Geetha only loves Murali. josi who coems accidentally learns this and happy to tell Geetha ran away with Murali and hurries towards Sokku house. Sam helpless a watching.
In house malar tells everythign to Ragini and ragini says I need to tell Amma - Malar tries to say what if Geetha really went some where Athai might mistake me but Ragini says it is too muc let me go inform mother and she goes and tells everything Malar told.

Meenaksi shocked. 
Thodarum
Edited by migan - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Thursday Updates By Ratna

Naan ennatha solla πŸ˜’ sorry engalam i can cut short... me cutting short. Mudiyalae 

Gopi arrives to Prasad house and his parents welcome him in happily. Father Babu introduces himself and his wife and calls his elder daughter madhavi who comes out and rudely ask if Gopi has brought the money aa nu .. takes the money and calls hubby darling and informs money has come and gives the phone to gopi. He tells gopi to sit and wait till he comes.. he will come with briyani vaam πŸ˜†

Gopi calls Prasad and informs about the cash safely to his parents nu and his macha is coming back with briyani nu. Prasad is happy about the money but shock that his machan is coming with briyani nu.

Sokku, mayil, malar father and brother comes to the photo shop and scolds the workers there asking all of them where is murali nu and knowing his not there they leave in anger to the his next working place nu.

Prasad machan comes back and some mokka and he gives briyani ..(mudiyalae ennalae to write after hearing that conversation πŸ˜• ...so me cut here...)

Police arrives and ask who made report and josiyar says he made the report. Pavam both major lovers run away and sokku family trying to bring them back and kill them and shows mobile recording on how Jeganath was threatening murali mother nu. Murali mother denies it. Inspector says his going to arrest sokku and meenashi jumps taiya takka cursing malar that because of her again sokku gona go to jail nu. Meenashi tells Inspector for all the problem malar father is the reason so to arrest and take malar to station πŸ˜²

yabbbaaa srima maa naan essuuu ... thodarum
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday 19.04.2013

Srima inniku bayangara [thar]kola very Grrr. Ratna engama pochu andha Atina wall?

Episode opens with Meenu Mahamayo aattam .  Fibre fibre a kizhiching Flower.  Raasi illadhava , oosi  ponava [ thittal courtesy Lolayi] , double 7.5 saturnodu enga veetukkulla vandhava . Ever since her entry , prachanai mel prachanai , sodhanai mel sodhanai for us. Her father one step above , unnecessarily will stick his chappa mooku on others affairs.  My husband Sokku peyarukku etha madhiri sokka thangam. All he does his cover his mouth with a towel & silently regret when problem arise & leave the director son to solve it. Even now in Geetha matter this jaggu is creating problem. You arrest his daughter , Jags will come running to the station. Josi  chaing chak. Says he has the Aadhar card for that with him to prove that Jags mirttufied Murali mom. Inspi is confused. Aghast malar calls father who is already on his way.  Jaggu party arrive. Inspector asks murali mom to file charges. She bluntly refuses saying they are not at fault & calls Josi a kudi kedi alaijing for destroying good people. Inspector leaves. Meena starts her roudhra thandavam once more. Jags quieta takes leave. Mala says she also want to accompany him , then spills the bean – Meenu's  suggestion to arrest malar . Says has no more strength to bear Meenu's assaults.

Ulagathileye  kavalamana comedyna adhu idhuthan. Vara kovathila grrr engapa andha kutti suvar?

Gopi , Kaja  kola pasiyoda waiting for sotta thalayn  & his mouth watering briyani. Sotta comes with the packet – just one – opens & starts eating prasing it sky high. Kaja emitting smoke from nose / ear. Hapless Gopi looks on. Suddenly Gopi gets the call from Sokku . geetha matter updated.Gopi & Kaja leave immediately.

Jags house. Mrs. jag polambing , cursing Meens , Supposed to be  Vadina Malar sitting like a glam doll with a heavily made up face & same frown expression.

Gopi's car reaches a gas station for fill up of the tank . Gopi & Kaja alight from the car for a fresh air & stretch their legs. Periya manushan Kaja anudhaba pading. Why sodhanai mel sodhanai for you. How are you going to find Geetha? [ Maday pakkathileye irukka . Konjam kaNN Kadhu ushara irukkatum].Gopi & Kaja standing beside a car where geetha is sitting in unconscious state between 2 gundammas.  Of course Gopi/ Kaja do not see them though the car is juat a few feet away.

Directoroda  dictionaryla Mutrum engira vaarthai illai. So we all should  decide when to vasikkafy MANGALAM

Edited by srima - 11 years ago
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - Geets Abscond..so kobi may get  kundu in kutralam

Rags  pathvachings to meens..meens comes n jumps to malar n tells sr.pp will bring geets now.. i will talk to you after that nu solluranga..in kutralam kobi n kaja reaches out that sotai man..he is full hyper to someone regarding money delay..with that kobi n kaja recongnize sotai man.. but he scolds them n goes from there with tension..kobi tells kaja that we found the person now lets find his home n handover the money as this is favor for prasad nu solluran.

All disclosed by josi to all compound members.. Sr. is hyper n tries to hit josi..but josi ask punai's sister to bring punai boy's potti..she brings it out..josi opens n shows of all the photos to all of them n tells geets has taken punai boy n ran off nu solluraru..sr..pp n co dont have words to defend..punai boy's mom apologize to Sr.pp for PB's wrong doings..josi is putting more oil to situation..mayil comes there with dev's n gives 1 tight slap but still josi goes on n on..there arrives jags n ashok too n lend hand for sr. pp n mirathings PB's mom .. this is get recorded in josi mobile Jags enquires abt PB's Job n kuttali's n takes sr.pp with him n leaves from there..

Screen Freezes..
Edited by lakshmikr - 11 years ago
samyukthashree thumbnail
Monday 22nd April 2013

Vetkamillai,maanamillai,soodu illai,soranai enbadhu  illaiyae...
Lola ,Meena,mahesu,Paramu,Geetha  endru countless bajaari papparappa nnu vandhalum..
Vetkamillai,maanamillai,soodu illai,soranai enbadhu  illaiyae...

So..
I
Sumi the great ...is here to do monday update🀒

Petrol bunk...Gopi's car comes there ...petrol pottings...Another car coming...2 ladies sitting...Middle la geetha thoongings..Gobi's car and kidnappers car pakathula pakkathula irukku...as per tamil cinema/serial protocol...2 perum parthukala...Kaaja tells gopi to lodge a complaint ...Gopi says our maanam will fly da...(appadiya da?..maanam irukada..pongada πŸ€¬)....Car driver comes and asks for money...Gopi's wallet missing...gopi calls prasad and says purse tholanju pochu...i want rs..2000...Prasad says go to my house and get the money from my dad...Gopi along with a workerfrom petrolbunk goes to prasad's house...meantime...kidnapper's car odipochu from the place...🀒(bulild up kku onnum korachal illai...yaarumae illadha petrol bunk la 1/2 mani nerama petrol podraingalam...ivar anga pakathula ninnu pesuvaram..aana parka maataram...namma tamilians parakku parka maatangalammamπŸ₯±)...

Prasad's machan (i think so...enakku theriyala ppa indha aalu yarunnuπŸ˜•)... oppari vachukitte comes homeand shouts...money varala...yemandhu poitten...he says 10,000 missing from gobi kudutha 2,50,000...Ellarum shoocked...That man accuses gopi...His mamanar says gopi oru uthaman...Indha loosu lola annan polarukku...adhe maadhiri shouting...Says iam doig all this for my maapu...prasad...where will go and get that 10,000 money...His mamanar says i'll give u that 10,000...Mama leaves...

Prasad calls his sis and tells her that gopi is coming there to get 2000 money...His sis says that thirudan coming here aa?..already 10,000 aataya pottan...ippo ennavam...Prasad super shocked and says no way...gopi kku kovil dhaan ...he is a kadavul...Veshti kattina lola(VKL) aka prasad's machan says gopi ya thappu solladhinga...he will come...give him the money...VKL continues his shouting...

2 members waiting for murali...photo studio...Murali comes and his friends asks for geetha...murali says ellam nalla mudinju pochu...geetha is missing...oor makkal and his veettu makkal says murali geetha odi poittanga...so the result...geetha vandha murali kku dhaan...so iam so lucky...only problem is geetha enga irukka nnu kandu pidikanum...friends says...dei machan...geetha suicide pannirundha??...Murali shocked...His friends says we cant help u in this case...so be careful...

Sokku's house...Meenu madam...ponnu odi ponadhu pathi pesama thittufying her marumagal..Mahesu othu oodhings...saabam kuduthufies to geetha...Mayil tells her to stop...Mahesu avarkooda sandaikku pogudhu... Sokku mayil la thitraru...dont talk to this ratchasis...pls leave mayilu...leave...Mayil and deivu leaves...Meenu tries to talk to sokku...Sokku says...neeyum un ponnu aadra peyattam niruthu...Meenu tells mahesu to go home...Sokku says i dont like this mahesu...my saadhu mahesu is dead...this girl is a pei.not my daughter...Mahesu inturn says i dont like u...i'll not come here...u ppl...thayavu senju neengalum varadheenga...Oppari in full flow...

Kidnappers car arrives and 2 laies oru mottaiboss takes geetha and goes inside a building...

Thodarum..

Ctrl+Alt+del🀒🀒

Edited by samyukthashree - 11 years ago
migan thumbnail
Me following the VMSS Illai club... πŸ˜‰

Tuesday

Brief Updates

The 2 ladies and one man carries geetha into the house at 2nd floor. They put her and starts discussing the price to sell her πŸ€’ then trio goes down to get a cup of coffee and geetha wakes up shock finding herself in stranger house. She cries and thinks back. 

She was walking to college when the ladies ask for address and put something in her mouth and she fainted and they kidnap her here. 

Geetha cries and runs towards the window and that leads to Prasad's machan house inside but open top πŸ˜› The ladies and man returns and gettha cries asking them to let her go but they slap her and ask her to sit quitely and goes into another room to discuss about geetha and who to sell her to

Gopi arrives there and prasad machan argues about the money. His voice was loud and geetha goes to the window and shock happy to see Gopi there πŸ˜² She tries to wave to make gopi see her.

thodarum
lakshmikr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wednesday - Kutralam adventure πŸ˜†

Geets is struggling from window to attrack attention of kobi who is in neighbour house .with full fledge fighting..kaja says who know you would have taken the money n putting pali on us nu solluran..sotai machan says ada pavi kala.. unmailayae yarru money ya sutangalo avunga thalaila iddi vila nu solluraru.. same time geets found some bottle nearby n throw it thru window .. it hits sotai mandaiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. kobi looks above gets to see geets waving her hand.. runs off out my sister is here.. sotai comes n blocks him.. but kobi give nice slaps to him n grab steps of neighbour house.. bang the door.. trio opens it n get nicely from kobi n co ..sotai n prasad family also joining the show..finally geets let the truth out n get more beatings for them..sotai apologize for his stupid act n tells that he will handover the trio to police nu takes all from there.. prasad dad says ur parents may be restless due to this..so better u all leave immtly nu solluraru.. kobi says thanks n leaves from there.Sr.pp gets call from kobi he informs abt the happenings n geets also let know on it over phone.. sr..pp gets calm down n put down the phone.announcing all that geets has gone with kobi n now they both r coming back nu solluraru..meens still kodanchufies.. he takes her alone to let know the truth n tells her not to disclose to anyone.

Kobi gets call from prasad..he apologize for his family's stupid act..but kobi tells that sotai machan helped him in handing over culprit to police nu solluran..both says from the day of our meeting we are always facing probs..but kobi says we gets probs ..we also get it resolved nu solli we shouldnot loose heart nu solluran.. prasad(prasad mind voice - ithukku peru than valiya vandu advice vangi katikirathungarathuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) says becoz of kobi words he has to accept nu sollitu both cuts the call. Sr.pp is worried abt munzuru boy whereabouts.. sam says he will find in right way n will get him nu leaves from there.sam reaches photo studio n meets with MB's friendsM is hiding behind some bureau..sam says geets is found ..we both were loving each other..but unfortunately family decides to marry geets to MB due to mischap name..MB is very happy hearing this.. Sam says that they need to find MB soon as they are planning to finish off marriage in next muhurtam..so if they found him pls send him off immtly to home nu sollitu leaves from there.once he leaves MB comes out of hidden place.. both friends trells that his plan exactly workedout well nu solluranga..n ask him to go home..if something went wrong then they sak him to call them for help.MB says ok n leaves..(Kachari kachari kala katumga MB ya yellarum parthaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† in tha twistu la oru vela Geets ah sam ku katti vachuruvaigalo)

Malar gets call from sr.pp abt geets whereabouts.. malar is getting ready to leave.. mom n anni comes n tells that now its an chance u get to let know people that u have some hicups at home..which also needs to be attended.. so pls stay back till mappu comes here to pick u up.. we assure that we will not talk ill to mappu but he needs to attend this as meens is thinking that noone can question her..when mappu questions for you..she will shut for sometime atleast nu solli makes her to sit at home till kobi arrives..malar in thoughts

Screen freezes.
Edited by lakshmikr - 11 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THURSDAY UPDATES.

Gopi Geetha returns and everyone at home feels happy and hugs her. Samandam goes out and calls josiyar and then all gopi family comes out .. Josiyar starts tikka mukkafying and gopi sam and meenashi kummi kummi adikuran josiyar πŸ˜† semma adhi πŸ˜› Murali mother comes out and happy to see Geetha back and she falls in Sokku leg saying sorry for what her son did. She curse her son and says will teach him a lesson nu. Sokku ask her not to do anything bad .. all of them goes in then.

Prasad BIL talks to someone in phone. Shabba another traitor!! His actualla cheating prasad money and his wife is together in this The cash also did not go missing as it was taken by the BIL himself πŸ˜•

Gopi calls malar but both did not talk much. He then ask her to eat and he will be there morning for her nu. Malar cries and says okie nu.

Murali comes back home and his mother gives him semma adi and drags him into sokku house.. meenashi too beats him and everyone scolds him. Mother ask Geetha to beat him too and gives the velakamar to her. She beats him nicely and throws it as his face.

Outside josiyar tries to poison this murali mind 😑 but in time murali mother comes there with the same velakamar and hits josiyar nicely πŸ‘

Next day Gopi going to bring his wife. Meenashi stops him asking where his going and does he know what his wife been doing? Gopi gives her nicely and tells her that if only they listen to Malar about the photo matter and stuff all this issues could have been prevent! Further she ask police to arrest his wife?? Meenashi thiru thiru muluchufyies.

Prasad calls his mother and tells her the good news his coming back to india for good. His work is in karaikudi and his going to ask gopi help to settle him in karaikudi. Mother tells everyone at home and Prasad BIL ku attam kalaparaning πŸ˜› If prasad is back for good .. he cannnot cheat any money already .. BIL tries to make scene why Prasad coming back as he needs to earn and save for his other sister marriage nu. Prasad mother says no she wants her son to be back. BIL ask his MIL why such feeling after all Prasad is adopted son tannae? 😲 This hurt prasad parents.. ask him not to say that out as it hurts. Though his adopted his already part of their life.

thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 11 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Friday. Am going to join the kadathal club &  abduct TM . Ransom - stop the serial

Friday 26.04.2013

Shanthi & wig thalayan brain washing  Mahesu [ konjam irukkira moolayum kaka oosh]. You house people 7 logathileyum kaNakkidaikadha specimens.    More importance given to that kudikedi  sitappa [ veetodu sitting appa]. Sondha daughter driven out of the house. These people want to project themselves  as great mahaans in public eye . Pughaz enkira Bodh[a]i tree adila utkarndhu , both have become its slave. For the two Budhas in their house pughaz matters more than sondha bandham.  Mahes mooka mooka urinjing – my father called me pei , pisasu. Shanthi & Mr. Further veppilai adiching – you are the only one sensible in that house. Had it not been for you your sitappan family  would have made you all full otandi , taking advantage of your father/ brother goodness. Shanthi purushana vai pilandhu looking in awe.

Jaganathan's house. One Virumandi meesai man & wife [later learnt they are Jag's wife's brother] come to invite them all for some padayal. Sees malar & says would be going to her house also for inviting. Conversation turns towards  malar's presence there without mapillai. Mrs. Jags & Mrs. Ashoke take turns indescribing Meeakshi's  mamiyrthanams & malar's sufferings at her hand. Meesai mama vetti varinji katting to one kai parka.

Gopi comes to take back wife. The same samacharams replayed – Meenakshi's Malar aaidhal . Vacha vachnu vai Oyama pesing. Idhula Meesai vera chaing chak . Ratna Atina wall inga permanenta station pannidu. Ivanga mandaya ellam kondu poi adhula muttuvom. Finally Mrs. ashok says , edho periya permission kudukkarapila – unga wifea  dharalama take back with you but on one condition – we need guarantee from you [ on stamp  paper ?] that no one will ever talk ill of Malar. Gopi all thru standing like Bondhu mama  [vaikulla bonda]. [ Directorukku  Dialogues ellam marandhu pochu . pozhachom]. Finally asks ellam pesi mudichacha. Now listen to me – when we got married no one supported us neither  my family nor Malar 's . Yet  I looked after her well. Malar nee enna nimbi varadha irundha va. Malar Odi poi avan kai pidichundu goes out of the house.

Mangala Arthi eppo varumo Ayya?

Edited by srima - 11 years ago