CID BANNER CONTEST 2013 - Imp read PG 13 - Page 14

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by visrom

Even I found that...some people have sent the same banner with a different shade. From next banner contest, we will not allow that. the 3 banners have to be completely different.

Yes even I had noticed that many times across forums

It should not be allowed
Merey khayaal seh jyaadatar voters innn 3 different shades ko atleast 1 vote detey hain... In that way they get votes whereby alag banners ko kum milta hain ya woh bahaar hih ho jaatey hain :(
I feel that the person who makes 3 similar banners is going to get the votes for the same design distributed among the 3 shades. S/he would have been better off submitting only one shade, so that all votes would go to that one and they have a chance of winning. this will not be allowed from next time.Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
Originally posted by DreamyDeepz28

</div>

<div>I cheked that now πŸ˜•Some Voters have even given 2&10 aur 18& 25 votes together ab kya hoga

I think we must talk to the maker of 18 & 25. I have forgotten the senders identities..Asto...can you pm that person?
Originally posted by visrom

I think we must talk to the maker of 18 & 25. I have forgotten the senders identities..Asto...can you pm that person?

😲  Looks like its a mistake from my side You guys are telling me now πŸ˜’

The person had sent 3 images of different shades.. and i think i put one of them twice and missed one of the three..
Oh asto

Don't worry ho jata hai

As it is three entries with different shades should not be allowed

Also banner maker should have reported if the error was from asto's side
Exactly asto ... you had asked people to check if all their banners are there or not and if not then report. The maker didnt tell so not your fault at all 😊