Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sadz.rahm

Groupbie

sadz.rahm

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
So I've been watching the episodes and SBB segments and all the pieces are now coming together! Sleepy

Asad, and family at home will watch Zoya getting slapped Shocked on the camera and Asad will try to go to Siddiqui's house to give them a good reply (obviously Mr.Jahapana styleROFL) but Ammi will stop him. I then think Zoya will come home somehow, and Mr.Angry Khan Angry will be waiting to just roar out and he will. This is when the spoiler pictures of Asad, Zoya and Ami come in. 

At this time Dolly and Mr.D...Whatever will come and see this big angry drama between Asad and Zoya and Asad will cancel the engagement! So they take Zoya with them! So the spoiler shows them crying as she is leaving Cry But once Zoya leaves, Asad realises he wont be able to forget Zoya and that he really loves her and cannot live without her stupid habbits and will wear his blazer and go to get Zoya...somehow. But remember Tanveer puts the ring in his blazer pocket??? (The only good thing Tanveer has ever done Clap) He then reaches Dolly and confesses his love for Zoya and somehow Mr.Whatever agrees to extend her visa, as long as they get engaged and Asad must have had felt the ring in his pocket and puts it on Zoya to prove to Mr.Whatever and Dolly he genuinely wants to engage her. 

Then they come home and Zoya starts to question Asad about why he put the ring on and why he cant make his mind up on time etc. 

And then of course she leaves and has a good eye full of her "hubby's" sixpack! Big smile

Well these are all my predictions and hope they come true because i dont want Zoya to leave. I'll miss her too much like Asad WinkLOLHeart

This is Asad shouting at Zoya 

This is Asad realising his love for Zoya and poor Zoya leaving

This is Zoya questioning about why he put the ring on

This is Zoya taking an eye full of the sixpack Day Dreaming

And this is just for our cute Asya Heart

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahsJANNAVSonamcute15UniqueUjjainireshivsidrahshafiqarshirulezlily88ash12ManellUnbroken212zoyaquboolhaiarhi-love17Starshinakdkudialana1pooja-roxxhousefull3arnjalBarundeewanirecoupSATD06nshah21888Asyaalwaysmehvy12Ava9339WorkerBsimons9nRiya1d_luvahCuriousmindjanestone6Imane-SaRunianCindrella3fee-feeerrahanoomastonmbindasssfathima85Applefnishithasharmaskavyamiyasingh1kandygroverPagliLadkiKaya13tharaniiRadheKrish1Asya0910rads73937pinkstarsbeautiful1AsadkiDeewaniKBfanNo1ritukaprithvifriendsallChaudhrytmcoolfireJasleenprincessjojojazmeenarmaanasyaheera1702Maaneet0994ever4lovesophie420One-Of-A-Kinddamargieecool_sriArchi02sharon33risingsea101preetipcannanyaksgian...Noorya...-BolNaHalke-zainaliya-12crazy4KASH_AR-Martinski-zan101AsyaforeverraneebNithiya95viya.mallik4evasujatarajeMILII_BAKSHIDreAsumaiya14shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SPOILER: Asad to STOP Zoya!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kaya13

Goldie

Kaya13

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I really hope this Happens...but where does the Ajmer part fit in this?

Marysaa

IF-Dazzler

Marysaa

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
U GOT IT DEAR !!! Im sure is that !!!

xNinalove

Goldie

xNinalove

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Haha! Usually a guy stares at a girl in that sense par yahan tu ultha hai ROFL 
I love how Zoya doesnt do much rona dhona like other heroines and isn't afraid of almost anything,besharam larki! (In Asad's style.) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadz.rahmerrahIIdewaaneIIChaudhrytm

sadz.rahm

Groupbie

sadz.rahm

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kaya13

I really hope this Happens...but where does the Ajmer part fit in this?

I think the Ajmer part comes in later, not sure now. Lets hope that Zoya just comes home. And i found this. Ayaan protecting his Bhabi 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudiastonmerrahtharaniibeautiful1surita12farabipreetipczan101

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudierrahAsyaalways

sadz.rahm

Groupbie

sadz.rahm

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

lol I ant stop laughing the way she's looking at his 6 packs..lol.. Besharam ladki!!!

I can't stop laughing either! She is so naughty LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdkudi

mizzundaztud

IF-Dazzler

mizzundaztud

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Rofl...And for once Asad iz not in a hurry to button his shirt, he let's his fiance have an eyefull... ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadz.rahm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top