Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

India-Forums

In laws

N.bhavna Senior Member
N.bhavna
N.bhavna

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Being gujrati indian, i'm highly surprised, what message this show is trying to convey in the name of testing bhoomi's sanskar?

Is sanskar is tested by making your DIL work like a maid ? yes, knowing cooking and all other house chores is must for an ordinary guj girl, even i have to do it, but it is not the criteria on the basis of which one person's nature , values and ethics is measured.( my cousin don't know how to make tea at the time of her marrige , and she was staying in india not abrod, but she learnt everything in six months with the support of her in laws ) and  if this is the case then ketki must have topped it but everyone knows what she did? i'm surprised why not kishen is raishing his voice against this injustice.

The whole drama is showcasing indian mainly gujrati family in a bad light, and the character of ansuba is outer and outer negative, very pathetic, sends wrong signal completely.

This is not true sanskar because i know and many of you , when you speak of sanskar, you do speak of being positive, being helpful, feel gratitude and above all respect each and every one, well i don't see this in ansuba and her vaishnav family 

Edited by N.bhavna - 17 April 2013 at 11:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mannat21arti11nobodyatnotimefarabi-pranjal-fairyloversita11AkkiHP

farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mannat21N.bhavnasita11

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
i dont think they r showing gujarati ppl in negative light .. coz in the same family thr r good ppl like parul,ramila,lilly fui 

n yes...these kind of tests vl not happen in real life ..but they want drama ..so they r showing this kind of stupidity here  ..

ansuba ,bharti ,avni ,hasmukh , ketki ...all r Censored

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mannat21N.bhavnasita11AkkiHP

shruti999 Senior Member
shruti999
shruti999

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
dil pe mat le yaar. its a great indian drama.. enjoy and relax. Gujrat Rocks Jaimi Rocks. Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mannat21N.bhavnapesi11sita11

N.bhavna Senior Member
N.bhavna
N.bhavna

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti999

dil pe mat le yaar. its a great indian drama.. enjoy and relax. Gujrat Rocks Jaimi Rocks. Party

lolz LOL seriously, Smile but i was literally piseed off when i heard ansuba's lecture on making "kichada", 

yup, gujrati rocks.Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mannat21nobodyatnotime

mannat21 Newbie
mannat21
mannat21

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
totally agree wid you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavna

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
they r literally messing up our gujju culture..huh..Never knew that gujjus will be shown this way too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnasita11

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
superb post
totally agree wid u ...
That mad Ansuba considers herself as King Dashrath ...to hell with her so called sanskaars and her crappy vachans ...sumone needs to show her the mirror ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnapesi11koolsadhu1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index