Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Rin03

Why do I get the feeling Dilshad will be in majot danger due to this?

You know i got the same thought... What if Tanveer causes Dilshad some harm and coerces Asad to get engaged to her? or worse... marry her? Remember the spoiler doing the rounds yesterday without any source?

But again, how reliable is this, I wonder?
Edited by hsvs - 11 years ago
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
none of u live in india?? or in mumbai??? v could have gone to meet them!!!!
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hsvs

You know i got the same thought... What if Tanveer causes Dilshad some harm and coerces Asad to get engaged to her? or worse... marry her? Remember the spoiler doing the rounds yesterday without any source?

If tanveer hurts Dilshaad there is no way Asad will make a deal with her. Tanveer will be dead. If this spoiler is true I am guess Dilshaad finds out but tanveer doesn't know it.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yay!! Congrats Del!! 🤗

Congrats Del!🤗Double partay time...yipppeee...🥳..
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

I dont see her blackmailing, she would have to be bat shit crazy if she thinks she can blackmail Asad Ahmed Khan! He'll kick her out of his house and this world if she uses his mom as leverage.

Its seems like it could happen, wouldn't it a MAJOR shock if Dilshie finds about Tannu and Asad will definitely believe his mom.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was reading this article and they list Rishabh as a cast member but idk how legit it is.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
so they r going for blessings as i felt!...im first dying to c zoe in that pink saree or lehenga watever it is, asad putting d ring in a more proper way n some romance n then ajmer 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KkarisshhhmmmaAa 

I LOVEE EUUU

shanakyasharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaaxx

KkarisshhhmmmaAa 

I LOVEE EUUU

i love u more😆😆😆
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont see her blackmailing, she would have to be bat shit crazy if she thinks she can blackmail Asad Ahmed Khan! He'll kick her out of his house and this world if she uses his mom as leverage.

Its seems like it could happen, wouldn't it a MAJOR shock if Dilshie finds about Tannu and Asad will definitely believe his mom.

True...It is certainly be an interesting twist if Dilshad finds out about Tanveer's truth. Wonder how they will extend the plot further from here... Boy, but then after this, both Dilshad and Zoya's lives will be in danger!!