Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti's Movies (20): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 155

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by saalu1

I was reading some old article about director of MAMR Adeeb in TOI, this guy is only 21 and made a short film. It is available on you tube. He looks like a really talented guy. Hopefully he has done a good job in MAMR

yeah many says the same now. He seems to be very confident abt his work. Let us hope and pray for that to happen.
I hope so. MAMR is always like a step child compared to 22 yards. I bet it will spring a surprise. I am feeling little more confident about MAMR now.

Yeah pallavi dear you are right, as we all have set our expectations low, it will really do wonders and I am looking forward to that happening.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti's Movies (20): Discuss Here ONLY (Page 15)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

oh oho, noori dear. paper is more important na, so don't cry. I understood your feelings. Try to finish the paper soon and catch it up. Don't cry gudiya.
Yah i know nd diii but feeling bad i alwyz barun sa kb milo gye u know na, Cry Soo hru? Dii honestly speaking i came here in thz thread only for u bcoz i saw u alwyz here,, Big smile

owe, so sweet of you honey. Hug Whenever you want to see me, just send in a PM or scrap, though the second thing i don't like very muchLOL, still no probs. God bless you gudiya. Don't worry, there will be a way to fulfill your wish. Pray for that.

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

oh oho, noori dear. paper is more important na, so don't cry. I understood your feelings. Try to finish the paper soon and catch it up. Don't cry gudiya.
<font size="3">Yah i know nd diii but feeling bad i alwyz barun sa kb milo gye u know na,</font> Cry <font size="3">Soo hru? Dii honestly speaking i came here in thz thread only for u bcoz i saw u alwyz here,,</font> Big smile

owe, so sweet of you honey.HugWhenever you want to see me, just send in a PM or scrap, though the second thing i don't like very muchLOL, still no probs. God bless you gudiya. Don't worry, there will be a way to fulfill your wish. Pray for that.
Thnks diii Hug
u c today,s sbs segment barun akashy,s masti nd wo reshale kar rahy thy
Smile

-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah saw barun and half of the IPK team. It was really nice. Barun and akshay masti was the attraction point.

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Everyone gone? I am also going then. See you guys. Bye noori my doll.

Edited by KittenRose - 18 April 2013 at 3:11pm

MastMalang

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Bye dii c u Hug gn,, Big smile

-SweetJasmine-

-SweetJasmine-

IF-Stunnerz

-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Bye dii c u Hug gn,, Big smile

GN noori dear. See you honeyHug

sweetnoori

IF-Stunnerz

sweetnoori

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Yeah saw barun and half of the IPK team. It was really nice. Barun and akshay masti was the attraction point.
Yahh dii after long barun time tv pr i watch sbs sooo many times,,, Day Dreaming

Edited by sweetnoori - 18 April 2013 at 3:20pm

-SweetJasmine-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top