Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
So today afternoon i made a topic on how raavi gets all the importance and all the unfair importane. She is treated best among all the kids in the show. Not only Ahujas but also everyone loves her the most. She is the heroine. She completely faked her name and identity to get the internship. When she had decided to join the company as an intern, i had a thought in my mind that will the company select her after knowing she is the daughter of Jeet Ahuja? Now see, they don't even know who is this actual girl is, i'm eagerly waiting to see when will original mega goel come. Anyways i was saying 1st lead has become our super brave raavi princess, jispar unke papa ko kuch zyada hi garv hai, jo school mein best hai, who never makes any mistake, who is mature than her age, who is better than her same age cousin, who is a real princess, who gets more footage and unnecessary extra footage, who always faces all the problems alone, whom her mausi and mausa ji love more than their own daughter (yes, lucky seems to care raavi way more than he does with ginni), who tops at class, for whom entire khandan plans vacation to make her happy and cheered, really raavi is the actual miss. Perfectionist !! NOW I HAVE AN ADVICE FOR CVs
please raavi ki shaadi karwa do, she will be such a perfect bahu... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by PritamDas01 - 17 April 2013 at 10:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765NimbuMirchiShwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[UPDATED] 1st lead: raavi, 2nd lead: pinky & 3rd lead: sweety" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Will wait for ur edited post...Wink

But acc to me...1st, 2nd, 3rd...sab kuch ek hi shaks hai...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Good post PritamSmile

I agree with every point...she is the best ever in the show...every other person has to learn from her...Ouch

As for Lucky...agar koi scene hoga Ginny ke saath...tab hi toh woh care kar sakthe hai...LOLLOL

Pritam-Daslizzie1765

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ROFL Awesome post. Kya kahun? Subha itna kuchh toh keh diya tha. LOL
#Lucky(Raavi)Ginny This I agree with. Pichhle kuchh dino se Raavi pehle badi hui, aur ab bahadur(waise bahadur kaun(jee shaab jee) woh toh nahi?ROFLROFL). Angry Aur Ginny track mein he scolded her buri tarha, then there was not even one dialogue passed between them? W*F is this? Angry Raavi he hai kya sasb kuchh?Dead
#Best? Kab se? Kab se Raavi best hogaee school mein? She is the one who used to do silly mistakes in tests and was struggling to get 85 aur ab bestDead Sab kuchh Raavi he hai, baaki ke bache to aise he bekaar se hain..D'oh Sab se achhi to Raavi jee hainDead

Pritam-DasShwets1502

Pritam-Das

Goldie

Pritam-Das

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hahaha jee sahab jee...

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i totally agree...from the time we are asking for Lucky-Ginny scene,...we are getting Lucky-Raavi scene??Ouch aur woh bhi...badi bahadur...Angry 

Raavi is the best in everything...even if she gets only 50% she is the best...she is the best dancer...she is the best sister...bestt daughter...best citizen...best intern...best CID officer...and she is also the best in testing our patience...OuchAngry

Pritam-DasAB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Pritam #ShaabJee ROFLShe will be the best in this also. ROFL
-------
@Shwets #Oolta Aisa kyun hota hai? Jab bhi hum kuchh mangte ya expect karte hain... uska oolta he hota hai.Ouch
#Best And best in finding boys.ROFL

Pritam-DasShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Ahsaan..sach main...we have been asking for LuckyGinny scene for so long...they dont even have them in a single screen...Ouch

Ofcourse finding boys...ROFL ek aur doondliya na...Wink 

Even today...I think Sweety/Shweta was not there during song shoot...LOL her part was taken separately...and BD was used during entire family scene...I think...not sure...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top