Qubool Hai

QH WU 17th April Zoya @ AYan's Sagaai (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 15

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I am confused...he puts the ring on her finger before or after durander takes her away!?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "QH WU 17th April Zoya @ AYan's Sagaai (Page 9)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by ameilia

Originally posted by eshasrk

Thanks Aarthi for the update

Thank goodness Tanveer did not touch the engagement ring with her dirty fingers Censored Censored...I so want to smack this bitch's face so hard and I hope that day is not far that someone might fulfill our wishes
She just adds the poison in the sweets...I so hope nothing happens to Humaira in case she eats it, or hopefully no one eats the sweets
And I guess as some ppl mentioned here earlier abt the MU thanks to Tanveer, I think this is exactly what is gonna happen...Tanveer is gonna put doubts in Asad's mind regarding Zoya

shouldnt Asad know by now that Zoya isn that kind of person.How can he believe that Stink squirrel
that he hasnt met 20 years ago??I mean Zoe is a bit childish and is really talkative but those tratits doesnt make her a bad person just becaz she annoys Asad 

Dear I keep asking myself that same question, but we have seen so many times in the past that Asad prefers believing others or circumstances more than Zoya...this guy always assumes things which will be a big hurddle in their future relationship
Asad has a serious trust issue which he has to deal with...

How can she put doubts in his mind when she knew of the plan all along? She is the one who showed him that he can see the engagement on the laptop right?...So if he wants to be angry then Tanveer should get some blame also. She helped. 
And no one can believe that Zoya went there to poison anyone anyway. Not even Asad. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshasrkshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

thanks for d update!

im totally hooked!

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Tulip Smile

shanakyasharan

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

OMG...Asad and the rest see the slap Shocked Shocked...never thought they would see that ...and then ofcourse Asad will hear the insult of his ammi also...
Damn I am so not looking forward to tomorrow's episode ...poor Zoya
But if Asad and family watch the entire thing live...what was the spoiler pic of Asad and Dilshaad all about then ???
Was Dilshaad trying to explain something to Asad ????

shanakyasharan

-Racha-

IF-Dazzler

-Racha-

I think the forum is slow because Sbs ,Sbb and the spoilera spoiled all the fun

shanakyasharan

shanakyasharan

IF-Stunnerz

shanakyasharan

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

I am confused...he puts the ring on her finger before or after durander takes her away!?
after he tells dhurindar n just wen hes abt to take her asadji puts d ring! hopefully

--DewDrops--

IF-Stunnerz

--DewDrops--

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Racha-

First Asad will refuse but then he'll realize that he can't let Zoya go away like this so he will just go n put the ring on her finger which will shock everyone including Zoya (just my guess)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top