thanks for d update!

im totally hooked!
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you for the update Tulip πŸ˜Š
eshasrk thumbnail
OMG...Asad and the rest see the slap πŸ˜² πŸ˜²...never thought they would see that ...and then ofcourse Asad will hear the insult of his ammi also...
Damn I am so not looking forward to tomorrow's episode ...poor Zoya
But if Asad and family watch the entire thing live...what was the spoiler pic of Asad and Dilshaad all about then ???
Was Dilshaad trying to explain something to Asad ????

RACHA90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think the forum is slow because Sbs ,Sbb and the spoilera spoiled all the fun
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Racha-

I am confused...he puts the ring on her finger before or after durander takes her away!?

after he tells dhurindar n just wen hes abt to take her asadji puts d ring! hopefully
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am confused...he puts the ring on her finger before or after durander takes her away!?

First Asad will refuse but then he'll realize that he can't let Zoya go away like this so he will just go n put the ring on her finger which will shock everyone including Zoya (just my guess)
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameilia

OMG after that humiliation at Ayaan's now Asad turns on her😭 πŸ˜­.The question now is what makes him brings her back and of course slips the ring in her finger?

I am breaking my head over this question too since morning πŸ˜†
We thought he will not see the entire drama happening , which will be shown to him later by Dilshaad
But surprisingly he sees everything..., but I feel more than the slap he will get pissed at his mom's insult that is why he will blast Zoya
mysterious-soul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanku so much for the update..
eshasrk thumbnail

I now think not before , coz when Zoya comes home after the engagement fiasco, Asad is gonna blast her big time and blurt out the fake engagement thing to DB
Otherwise why would Zoya ask the question she asked in today's SBB segment
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I am breaking my head over this question too since morning πŸ˜†
We thought he will not see the entire drama happening , which will be shown to him later by Dilshaad
But surprisingly he sees everything..., but I feel more than the slap he will get pissed at his mom's insult that is why he will blast Zoya

I guess we will have to wait and see how things actually plays out.I tell you these spoilers dnt help at all caz i am so confused about the future track.