Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Lal badshah's captain is Navneet,well i quite amazed 2 c his team choicing! He chose Sachin inspite of Devyani n Aditi inspite of Doyal.Though the team seems weak ,they complites their dishes properly than blue team.I'm quite sure this time red team will win.
Whats ur thinking? :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madarfanlilymilyraj-avin-allizwell-BullsEye777

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lal badshah dominated" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_QueenBee_

_QueenBee_

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose07

Lal badshah's captain is Navneet,well i quite amazed 2 c his team choicing! He chose Sachin inspite of Devyani n Aditi inspite of Doyal.Though the team seems weak ,they complites their dishes properly than blue team.I'm quite sure this time red team will win.

even i was surprised the way navneet choose his team and made yasmeen captain. Stern Smile
i guess he didn't like the last time when devyani dominated him in cake challenge inspite of him being captain, LOL so he chose people with whom he can work as a captain ... just my thought ... Geek
yes, navneet's team is dominating, for 1st time i liked navneet's work Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madarfanlilymilyraj-avinBullsEye777

srk_kadz

IF-Rockerz

srk_kadz

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I hope Red wins! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilymily

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen22

Originally posted by Redrose07

even i was surprised the way navneet choose his team and made yasmeen captain. Stern Smile
i guess he didn't like the last time when devyani dominated him in cake challenge inspite of him being captain, LOL so he chose people with whom he can work as a captain ... just my thought ... Geek

Navneet even make yasmeen captain of blue team.As a captain he is improving.I also like navneet 1st time

_QueenBee_

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srk_kadz

I hope Red wins!

hope so :)

Aarti_16

BullsEye777

IF-Sizzlerz

BullsEye777

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Queen22

Agree..Though I think his thinking  went beyond selecting for people who would not dominate him or show him in poor light. We are shown as if everyone loves each other and works so well. However, this is a competition and so I am sure there is more cooking behind the scenes.  Overbearing attitude from members can destroy the spirit and  bring down performance and so I think Navneet went for the docile group that would just put their head down and work without irritating each other too much

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_beinglovedbeena.thomas-Alinaa-Redrose07hamzanuha-allizwell-deejagipreetipcblytonTiyaliBaingan

lotus8

lotus8

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
How was Yasmeen as a captain, any details?

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Today the red team truly outdid their task, it seems so till today...the precap too seems to indicate their win...but u never know the twists...
Sut seeing the rush and comments for the red team, luks like they have won...!

lilymily

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.