Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
We have focussed on where we came from but what about where we are going? How do you see this world ending? Please select one option and give brief explanation

1) No end

2) Population growth, lack of resources - people dying

3) Metroid striking and BOOM

4) Earthquakes and tsunami - water spilling into land

5) Nations throwing atomic bombs at each other

6) Earth losing its track and colliding with moon

7) Same gender marriages causing fewer and fewer children and therefore reaching a dead end.

8) Abhishek Bachan releasing 12 movies a year in every part of the world

9) Sight of 70 year old Shahrukh Khan spreading arm and singing love song transmitted all over the world

10) "Paaa 2"

If you have any other reason in mind please share that as well. What is the idea of "The End" for you.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Gumrah...Vintage.WineK.Universe.LovelyPlanet-Aarya-moomin4455SayNO2Fur.IndefiniteLOVE_Angie_Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The End" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hello King anu, your threads are always unique! Great timing to start this one. We are online together at the same time? YEH CHAMTKAR HO GAYA !LOL and what an appropriate topic to describe my life at the moment!

Okay here is my idea of ' The end'

Quality of life is reduced these days of young people where they face rejections from everywhere in terms of employment. Having sleepless nights, because of debts/loans to pay. Quality of life reduced because your expenditure is alot more than your income ( Which for me at the moment is Zero K LOL).  Living an anti-social life, because you can no longer afford to go to expensive restaurants and holidays. 

My quality of life ka The end at the moment chal raha hai ji. But being positive, everyone struggles. Mines has just started and do i love it? I will pass that! LOL 

From your list, it is too confusing to pick. I am not sure, if this is suppose to be a serious topic, or a light hearted one, whatever the case, do not hesitate to like my post just to give me a faint smile. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetForever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gumrah...

hello King anu, your threads are always unique! Great timing to start this one. We are online together at the same time? YEH CHAMTKAR HO GAYA !LOL and what an appropriate topic to describe my life at the moment!

Okay here is my idea of ' The end'

Quality of life is reduced these days of young people where they face rejections from everywhere in terms of employment. Having sleepless nights, because of debts/loans to pay. Quality of life reduced because your expenditure is alot more than your income ( Which for me at the moment is Zero K LOL).  Living an anti-social life, because you can no longer afford to go to expensive restaurants and holidays. 

My quality of life ka The end at the moment chal raha hai ji. But being positive, everyone struggles. Mines has just started and do i love it? I will pass that! LOL 

From your list, it is too confusing to pick. I am not sure, if this is suppose to be a serious topic, or a light hearted one, whatever the case, do not hesitate to like my post just to give me a faint smile. LOL

I have give you some serious suggestions in other topic. Point is not to loose hope and thing long-term. In the long run education, degrees always help. Till then get exerience as a volunteer and educate yourself further.

This is a serious topic. I want to know what is the end for human race i.e. if there is one.

I wish I had few MID accounts. I would have liked your post few times. i cant see people sad. I am an innocent fox. lol

Gumrah...LovelyPlanet

Gumrah...

Gumrah...

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Don't worry i am not Sad, King anu. I just feel sorry for myself at the moment, but i am not sad. To make you happy, i have family and friends and i am 100% healthy, and all my organs work fine LOL

Anyways the world was suppose to end in 2012? Why didn't it end then? Ever since 2013 has started, my quality of life ka the end ho gaya yaar! I don't see the world ending any point soon yet and if the world was to end, i hope i end with the world also. There is nothing more than depressing a thought of being the only one alive. LOL

Chal, speak later! :)!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aarya-K.Universe.Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Okay good. The fox needs to log out as well. lol.

Gumrah...LovelyPlanet

K.Universe.

Goldie

K.Universe.

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

If you have any other reason in mind please share that as well. What is the idea of "The End" for you.

All I can say Anu is that, if it began, it will end.

We can't speculate on the end unless we know what began, when it began, where it began, and how it began.

Sorry, I know that's not the answer you are looking for, but technically, that's the truth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet-Aarya-Forever-KA

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

We have focussed on where we came from but what about where we are going? How do you see this world ending? Please select one option and give brief explanation

1) No end

2) Population growth, lack of resources - people dying

3) Metroid striking and BOOM

4) Earthquakes and tsunami - water spilling into land

5) Nations throwing atomic bombs at each other

6) Earth losing its track and colliding with moon

7) Same gender marriages causing fewer and fewer children and therefore reaching a dead end.

8) Abhishek Bachan releasing 12 movies a year in every part of the world

9) Sight of 70 year old Shahrukh Khan spreading arm and singing love song transmitted all over the world

10) "Paaa 2"

I am interested in 7 LOL but can never imagine myself in same sex relationship even if all men were to vanish..
It is believed that every man and woman experience same gender attraction someday in their life. Do you agree? have you ever felt attracted to a guy?
LOL.. if your answer is yes then that's the answer to your question as well.

Edited by lonely0planet - 17 April 2013 at 11:38am

-Aarya-Forever-KA

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
lo, i thought this was a goodbye message :P

5) Nations throwing atomic bombs at each other  is what I'd go for.. with that madman kim jong un and those mad mullahs(no offense to muslims, I am only talking abt the fringe elements)  and growing income disparities etc there will be a third world war to finish this world.

I do believe god sent gay ppl into this world to control overpopulation.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet_Angie_Forever-KASayNO2Fur..EdwardCullen.Summer3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.