Sasural Simar Ka

Simar to disguise herself to find roli: TC article

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Simar to disguise herself as a mehendiwali to meet Roli in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka

Dipika Samson and Avika Gor

Simar aka Dipika Samson is in search of her sister Roli (Avika Gor) in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka (Rashmi Sharma Telefilms). Simar gets a clue of her sister's whereabouts when a lady sees Roli's 'Missing Ad' in the newspaper and calls Simar. She addresses herself as Roli's friend and tells her that she has seen her sister. Simar is now determined to get her sister back and goes to Roli's house in disguise.

We hear that Simar will be dressed as a mehendiwali, sporting a small oxidised neckpiece in black thread with her mangalsutra hidden within her pallu. Simar has been informed by Roli's friend (who is a nurse who has attended to Roli) that Roli has lost her memory. This makes Simar's task difficult, but she manages to get into Veeru's house in the guise of a mehendwali.

If sources are to be believed, Simar and Roli will come face to face, though Simar has her face covered with her pallu.

Will Roli get back her memory? Wil Simar succeed in taking Roli along with her?

We tried contacting Dipika Samson, but could not get through to her.

Catch this interesting sequence sometime this week in Sasural Simar Ka.

Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OMGGG good news finally!!!

Who tells simar about roli? Is it her friend or kaamni??

Roli won't recognise Simar but atleast Simar will know roli is alive. I want Sid to quickly find out 😃

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS Maliha!

At last 1 good news. Hope simar can someway help roli regain her memory.

It's says nurse friend I guess it's lata or the other nurse.

Hope simar will tell sid about roli. Waiting for Rosid reunion.Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sandralong

TFS Maliha!

At last 1 good news. Hope simar can someway help roli regain her memory.

It's says nurse friend I guess it's lata or the other nurse.

Hope simar will tell sid about roli. Waiting for Rosid reunion.

NP 😊

I know after all the negative news one good one... Hopefully by May, Rosid will be reunited.

savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohhh thankgod atlast the friend did something good but wht abt the wedding between naina and sid the family will ask abt simar right this is so weird i wonder how will she cope up with the family but surely this is good news
amirtha_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank u maliha at last roli frnd inform simar about roli and soon sid also know roli alive
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
THANK GOD!!Finally there was a positive sign!Sim sees roli.Dats gud nd hope sid also knw abt dis nd try to bring her back to bw house.Meanwhile prem nd mj exposes naina.By d 1st week of may rosid may be united!Really happy abt dis article
srdevi thumbnail
Tfs the good news, after so many depressing news..this is one happy news for everyon..hoping for rosid to meet soon.
Arabjan thumbnail
Thanks maliha!i'm 200% positive now...i thought it would be the next track...wow!now it's a parallel track to naina-sid marriage track.
i'm happy on 9th day of navathiri both villains will be thrown out!roli will be in BW house!!!grand reunion of ROSID...!
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good news for rosidians..