Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Missing Vineet :(

..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys,It's my first post of d forum.I watched khtv regularly when Vineet was there.All d negetivies sorted out coz khtv had Vineet there.I loved the chrtr so so much.Sadly Mona didn't marry him n d chrtr now vanished! I don't know whats d condition of this poor guy who loved Mona unconditionaly.Vineet was Khtv 4 me.So post leap,I didn't watch it.
But recently I watched it n found ViBul very cute. But Alas!! Mona going 2 marry Jatin but why! Don't she ever remember there was a guy named Vineet who loved her n always stood at her side?
Phew,what can I expect 4m Mona... :( :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yhh even I was thinking of vineet a couple of days bacj... I like that guy (the actor)
but im very happy mona's marrying jatin :)
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic.pari

yhh even I was thinking of vineet a couple of days bacj... I like that guy (the actor)
but im very happy mona's marrying jatin :)

jatin is good but i'm in love wid Vineet aka Darshan Pandya.I just love Moneet n now getting nostalogic :(
ya_ya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I thought it was just me missing my vineet. I like jatin but vineet is wayyy better and more deserving! 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ya_ya

I thought it was just me missing my vineet. I like jatin but vineet is wayyy better and more deserving!

found 1 :D,Keu Mona Vineet se shaadi nahi kiye I can't undrstnd..Vineet is d best thing in this show.
teenu13 thumbnail
wow. its good to know that people still havent forgotten vineet. That was the time when you could not even miss an episode. t even I am still watching because of vihaan and bulbull.I hope they dont mess this love story up.
ya_ya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Redrose07

found 1 :D,Keu Mona Vineet se shaadi nahi kiye I can't undrstnd..Vineet is d best thing in this show.

I seriously don't understand why she hurt him like that, or why she suddenly thinks its ok to marry Jatin just for her wonderful society's sake...i really like the actor play vineet (Darshan) 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ya_ya

I seriously don't understand why she hurt him like that, or why she suddenly thinks its ok to marry Jatin just for her wonderful society's sake...i really like the actor play vineet (Darshan)

actually Mona doesn't deserve Vineet.so its ok that she's marrying Jatin but why they cant show Vineet?frustrated :(
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's nice to see a Vineet post after such a long time :)
He was a beautiful character. Man of great character and principle. Vineet was Mona's rock and supported her during her most difficult period. Such a shame she mistreated him...in fact used him! I guess she was never worthy of his love to begin with.
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

It's nice to see a Vineet post after such a long time :)
He was a beautiful character. Man of great character and principle. Vineet was Mona's rock and supported her during her most difficult period. Such a shame she mistreated him...in fact used him! I guess she was never worthy of his love to begin with.

agree,Vineet was a sunshine 4 me 4m a mess,when he was out,I was also out 4m KHTV