Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hello guys,It's my first post of d forum.I watched khtv regularly when Vineet was there.All d negetivies sorted out coz khtv had Vineet there.I loved the chrtr so so much.Sadly Mona didn't marry him n d chrtr now vanished! I don't know whats d condition of this poor guy who loved Mona unconditionaly.Vineet was Khtv 4 me.So post leap,I didn't watch it.
But recently I watched it n found ViBul very cute. But Alas!! Mona going 2 marry Jatin but why! Don't she ever remember there was a guy named Vineet who loved her n always stood at her side?
Phew,what can I expect 4m Mona... :( :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rohsani123techwriterrtmsaishray.Wanderer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Missing Vineet :(" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic.pari

IF-Dazzler

angelic.pari

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
yhh even I was thinking of vineet a couple of days bacj... I like that guy (the actor)
but im very happy mona's marrying jatin :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic.pari

yhh even I was thinking of vineet a couple of days bacj... I like that guy (the actor)
but im very happy mona's marrying jatin :)

jatin is good but i'm in love wid Vineet aka Darshan Pandya.I just love Moneet n now getting nostalogic :(

techwriter

ya_ya

ya_ya

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I thought it was just me missing my vineet. I like jatin but vineet is wayyy better and more deserving! 

teenu13

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ya_ya

I thought it was just me missing my vineet. I like jatin but vineet is wayyy better and more deserving!

found 1 :D,Keu Mona Vineet se shaadi nahi kiye I can't undrstnd..Vineet is d best thing in this show.

teenu13

teenu13

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
wow. its good to know that people still havent forgotten vineet. That was the time when you could not even miss an episode. t even I am still watching because of vihaan and bulbull.I hope they dont mess this love story up.

Redrose07

ya_ya

ya_ya

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Redrose07

found 1 :D,Keu Mona Vineet se shaadi nahi kiye I can't undrstnd..Vineet is d best thing in this show.

I seriously don't understand why she hurt him like that, or why she suddenly thinks its ok to marry Jatin just for her wonderful society's sake...i really like the actor play vineet (Darshan) 

Redrose07

IF-Dazzler

Redrose07

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Redrose07

I seriously don't understand why she hurt him like that, or why she suddenly thinks its ok to marry Jatin just for her wonderful society's sake...i really like the actor play vineet (Darshan)

actually Mona doesn't deserve Vineet.so its ok that she's marrying Jatin but why they cant show Vineet?frustrated :(

aishray

Post Reply New Post

Go to top