Have you ever felt like this?

emeraldeye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Have you ever felt like this?

Have you ever got lost in his beautiful deep eyes? 😉

Did his delightful smile ever make you go weak on your knees? 😳

Have you ever felt your heart flutter on hearing his voice?❤️

Did you ever have butterflies in your stomach on suddenly seeing him in-front of your eyes?🤪

Did you ever feel that the temperatures went soaring high when he is around you?😎

Have you ever felt that his single glance can send shudders in your spine?😳

Have you ever felt the thrill when he came so near that you could actually hear his heartbeat? ❤️❤️

And felt the excitement that your heart might actually explode at that very moment?💔

Have you ever felt his breathe on your skin and each cell in your body danced like you danced in the first rain?

Have you ever felt his first touch and you were so aghast and went totally blank?

Have you ever felt that you could actually melt in his arms?⭐️

Have you ever felt that you were in heaven and wanted to be there forever?😳

Have you ever felt that all this was just an enchanting and mesmerizing dream!!⭐️

Amita went through all these emotions yesterday!! ❤️❤️

If this post reminded you of A2's beautiful moment, hit on like button. Do pour in your views too. Edited by emeraldeye - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emeraldeye thumbnail
Seriously no one felt like this ??😲
nan6 thumbnail
Loved reading your post...
but i didn't feel any thing you mentioned above in my life as i am still a school student...😊
but you wrote all the lines of the topic in a great way...
good work...😊
emeraldeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: nan6

Loved reading your post...
but i didn't feel any thing you mentioned above in my life as i am still a school student...😊
but you wrote all the lines of the topic in a great way...
good work...😊

😆😆 bachhu ! then from tomorrow I need to put a 'U' , 'A' ,'PG' in the heading of the post!

And for u 'bura dekhna mana hain,bura padhna mana hain and bura sunna mana hain!!' 😛

mariyem thumbnail
🤪🤣well emeraldeye kiya khub kaha,come 19!(th of this month itll be my 19!(th wedding annivesary,i had an arrange marriage kuch ammu ki tarah hi tha ,but today i feel like hes my soulmate☺️
emeraldeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariyem

🤪🤣well emeraldeye kiya khub kaha,come 19!(th of this month itll be my 19!(th wedding annivesary,i had an arrange marriage kuch ammu ki tarah hi tha ,but today i feel like hes my soulmate☺️

Oh is it ! Congrats dear! BTW you are in a better position to give us some tips! 😛
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar I felt everything hahahaha that's y I proposed my hubby boy first lololz I know he loves me but bit tooo much hesitant types si I took the initiative ... n though I had to resist my in laws I was super confident coz of hubby boy as he stood for me post marriage... hehe
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: emeraldeye

😆😆 bachhu ! then from tomorrow I need to put a 'U' , 'A' ,'PG' in the heading - ROFL...

of the post!

And for u 'bura dekhna mana hain,bura padhna mana hain and bura sunna mana hain!!' 😛

emeraldeye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

yaaar I felt everything hahahaha that's y I proposed my hubby boy first lololz I know he loves me but bit tooo much hesitant types si I took the initiative ... n though I had to resist my in laws I was super confident coz of hubby boy as he stood for me post marriage... hehe

Wow ! Super duper love story!! ❤️.❤️ Touchwood!

But seriously, I guess I need to be very careful before posting such topics! There are lot of school kids around, Kahi galat asar na pad jaye! 😉
Musiquelover thumbnail
Originally posted by: emeraldeye

Wow ! Super duper love story!! ❤️.❤️ Touchwood!

But seriously, I guess I need to be very careful before posting such topics! There are lot of school kids around, Kahi galat asar na pad jaye! 😉

hahahaah yaaar aaj kal ke school kids hum se bhi fast hai meri jaan ... phikar na karo... oh log hume tips denge ...