Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Vibhu3

Vibhu3

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Virman OS - Illusion or Reality

Thanku so much for liking rest of my stories. M so glad that all of my ffs were liked my many of You. So I m planning to wrote an OS. So like n give ur valuable comments if U really like my work.

Yesterday I just heard about a place in Bombay-Pune highway. This place is known for the unusual accidents happen everyday. Till now no one gets to know about what happened on that place. So m writing an OS (Virman) on this topic. Its a friction not a reality. A thriller suspense. Hope U all will like this.

My life have no mean now. Maya, whom i loved Ditched me. I can't live without her. I was hurt what she did to me. I was coming back from pune. I live in Mumbai. A city of dreams but my life wasnt more then a nightmare. She never loved me, i left my family behind just because of her. Everyone hate me. But now i just want to end every problem of my life. I'll die, many be this pain will end up like this only. I drove my car really fast. Just after crossing the tunnel. I saw cliff near the road. I made up my mind i parked my car. N walked up to the cliff point. It ends up with a huge lake. I was about to jump but I heard someone's voice.
"Hey! Stop"! - a girl's voice came n I turned around n saw beautiful girl Standing behind me. She was wearing a white knee length dress as if she was going for a party or something else.
"Please! Don't come here"! Its none of ur business"! - I cried over her. N she was coming towards me.
"Please! Don't do this"! This'll never help U"! - she said in her sweet voice.
"Please I beg leave me"! I have nothing with me left"! I can't live anymore"!
"If U really think death is a solution of every problem! Then I'll not say anything"! But think about people U left behind"! Ur family"! Just Think about them"! - She said n I turned towards her again. My mom! My family.
"I U feel like sharing ur problems with me! U can..! I can help U"! - she said with an assuring smile on her face. I dont know but i felt like i could trust her. She held my hand n dragged me to the other side.
"Sit"! Here"! Okay! tell me y U wanted to die"? Ummm!! Lemmi guess"! Naaa"! I can't"! So temmi U are acting like a devdas? - she asked me.
"Why should i tell U"! I don't even know U"?
"umm"! Okay"! My name is Manvi"! N urs"?
"hmm"! Virat..virat wadera..!
"Ohh"! Viren wadera is ur brother"?
"yea! But how U know"?
"Why should i tell U"? - she said raising her eyebrows in a funny manner. I smiled over her actions. I just met her 15 minutes back n i feel like i know her from many years. N she laughed saying "U look good..! When U smile"! This devdas attitude doesn't suits U"! Okay"! So i introduced myself n now temmi what happened"! I can help U"! Just like an Ambulance"!
"I loved a girl"! But she never loved me ! Either loved my money"! My wealth"! I left my house"! My family! Just because of her"! But now when i said i left my wealth behind just for her, she confessed she never loved me"! - i said with tears in my eyes.
"Mr. Vadera! May i tell a story of a girl"! She was left her family foe a boy! Umm! Whom she thought she loved"! But he never loved her"! That was her biggest mistake of her life that she left her family"! That guy just wanted her body! Nothing else"! He n his friends raped her n thrown her from that cliff with her car"! Her family never got her dead body too. She believed a wrong person n she suffered this"! Don't leave ur family"! They will forgive U"! If they love U"!! N start ur new life"! U still have a long life ahead"! Don't waste that"! -She said, i don't know but i could feel every word of her. I thought about my family.
"Who was that girl"? - i asked her.
"Don't worry"! U'll get to know very soon"! - she said smiling.
"I feel bad for that girl"! - i said n she smiked.
"Mr. Vadera!! Nobody cares"! A girl die! No body cares"! Who was she"! It feels like she never existed in this world"! People talk foe somedays n then forget"! Her case was closed..! As if nobody cares about her"! Her parents wanted justice for there daughter"! They would have hatred her but she was there daughter only"! Media covered every news of her"! But her dad didn't left any place to knock foe his daughter's justice"!
"When all this happened"?
" 3 years back"! New year"!
"My brother is lawyer"! We'll try to reopen that case"!
"How will U do that"? U dont even know that girl"! N why U wann to do this for her"?
"I dont know! But it hurts to me"! This world is not made foe people like us"! Who cares about someone"! No one"! Everyone is selfish here"! Soon I was getting married to Maya but she doesn't deserved my love"! But how I'll face my family"?
"they are ur family"! Ur own"! They'll forgive U"! I promise"! - she Said giving an assurance smile holding my hand in her. I stared at her hands n saw she was wearing a ring.
"This was my dad's gift"! On my 21st birthday"! - she said with a smile.
I dont know but there was a pain behind her smile. Some unfortunate past. but i didn't understood that.
"what U R doing here"? I mean its not safe"! U alone"! At this lonely place"!
"I have no fear"! This was my favourite place"! N m not alone"! This place is like a home to me"! These trees flowers"! M not alone"! Its better to be alone here rather then being in that crowd"! Where we dont know what will happen next"! This place will never hurt me anyone"! - Her words were like puzzle. She was in deep pain, it feels like my pain is nothing before her.
"U wann me to drop U"! At ur home"! - i asked hesitatedly but she started at me foe some seconds.
"trust me"! M not like others"! - i assured her n she smiled.
"i know that"! That's y m here"! Sharing my heart with U"! Thanks for ur company btw"! Its been so long"! I haven't shared my feelings with anyone"! - She said.
"Thanks for saving my life"! N if there is any problem! U can Contact me"! I'll help U in any matter"!
"I know that"! - she said n bides me. I get into my car n horned her to see her once but she didn't turned her face towards me. Just looking at the moon. Soon looks angelic in that moonlight. I turned my face in disappointment n drove back to Mumbai.

Guys its an OS so Part 1 is here n part 2 is end of this OS. Its something like Talaash but these accident really happen on that Bombay pune highway. Likes n comments too if U like my efforts
! :)

Edited by vibhubebo3 - 18 April 2013 at 11:54pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30sns_ghjaasz_25jeemanrocksabc456MariddaDOLLY_SHARMAMNunnaabhinav23IISHITAparjiamahimanair09manvijeevikajinakumamaian-AfshanTuba_KSGchandana123paddu503sindhu4karanikalittle_angleBhabani90Nandita217Garimavirmanksgramaniranisha19deepika03Madii786Ankita1997kushal90vamps1996amgudchandiniebindacutiepie2244prathesapphhire..ManoBilli..princess_saradevilaonmoonkulsum_virman.Yamin.-GayathriK-alicemathSyed695preity_dmeera.chaudhuri_keertu_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman OS - Illusion or Reality" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
really kya sach mai aisi plce hai eeks i would love to go their
It ws very much similar to talaash
I guess she was the girl who was betrayed
Maanvi was that girl hai na omg maanvi dead m crying thnkng of maanvi dead
I wsh she was alive
Bt i really loved ur os it was jst brillant outstanding in one word

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vibhu3

Vibhu3

Vibhu3

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by copypaste

I wsh she was alive
Yea!! its real !! N even talash story is reality based !! But the place I used !! Some people broke a temple there to make the roads !! After that this place is just known foe deadly accidents !!

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhubebo3

I wsh she was alive

Yea!! its real !! N even talash story is reality based !! But the place I used !! Some people broke a temple there to make the roads !! After that this place is just known foe deadly accidents !!
i live in mumbai bt i didn't knew it

Vibhu3

Vibhu3

Vibhu3

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

I wsh she was alive

my aunty lives in pune !! She told me about this !!

-BhabhiKiBehna-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BhabhiKiBehna-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged

I wsh she was alive

my aunty lives in pune !! She told me about this !!
eeks i vl surely go their one day

_keertu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_keertu_

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
lovely story bebo.i like to read tis kind of stories.
plz continue soonBig smile

Vibhu3

parjia

Groupbie

parjia

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:16am | IP Logged
nice os
plz cont soon

Vibhu3

Post Reply New Post