~: JoHn AbRaHaMs BiPaShA bAsU fAn ClUb:~ - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Thanx for all the cool pics!!! They look soo good together!!!
                    Jism wallpappers

Plot Summary for
Jism (2003)

Unemployed and idle Kabir Lal (John Abraham) sees a beautiful lady, Sonia Kapoor (Bipasha Basu) and falls for her instantly. She ignores his attentions. They meet
again, and she tells him that she is married, and apparently being abused and neglected by her wealthy spouse, who she cannot divorce as he is rich and wealthy,
and she cannot survive on her own. She encourages Kabir to meet with her, and subsequently convinces him that they can only be together after he kills her husband. Consumed with passion and lust for Sonia, Kabir agrees to do this, not knowing that Sonia has other plans up her sleeve, not only for him, but for her spouse, and a mysterious stranger, who is unknown to Kabir.

http://i.indiafm.com/posters/movies/03/jism/still6.jpg

HOME > ESHOP > MOVIE INFO

Jism The Dark Side Of Desire 
  ( format : VCD )

J
ISM terinspirasi dari sebuah film Eropa, "Double Indemnity". Film ini berawal dari Kabir Lal, seorang pengacara alkoholik dan sembrono, yang hidupnya sedang menuju kehancuran dirinya sendiri.

Kemudian ia bertemu dengan Sonia Khanna, wanita sexy dan ambisius istri dari seorang pengusaha. Hubungan mereka sangatlah mesra hingga salah satu di antara mereka ada yang berkhianat. Mampukah Kabir bangkit kembali ?

Contents :  3 Disc
Language : India
Subtitle : Indonesia
Add to Wish List         Add to basket

: Release Date : 2003Rp. 20000 Rp. 19000  ( US$ 2.1 ) 

Synopsis   

Kabir Lal adalah seorang pengacara alkoholik dan sembrono, yang hidupnya sedang menuju kehancuran dirinya sendiri. Dalam suatu kesempatan, ia bertemu Sonia Khanna, seorang wanita muda, sexy dan ambisius, istri dari seorang pengusaha yang jauh lebih tua, Rohit Khanna. Peretemuan dan hal-hal lain yang tak pernah ia bayangkan sebelumnya, termasuk kriminal.

Hubungan intim mereka berlanjut seiring makin seringnya mereka bertemu dan membutakan mereka, sehingga mereka sampai kepada keputusan untuk melenyapkan Rohit bersama-sama. Masalah mulai timbul di surga dunia mereka ketika rencana pembunuhan berjalan sukses akan tetapi Sonia mulai menunjukkan ambisi pribadinya. Segera Kabir menyadari dirinya adalah korban tak berdaya di tangan Sonia. Masalah hukum yang timbul, degradasi moral dan kegilaan serta nafsu Sonia yang menghancurkan, telah menggiring Kabir ke jurang kehancurannya. Mampukah Kabir bangkit kembali ?

Cast & Crew   
Bipasha Basu
Gulshan Grover
John Abraham
Pooja Bhatt : Produser
Amit Saxena : Sutradara
I AM SO IN!
love their jodi!
Madhoshi: Bipasha's delusion!

Rujuta Paradkar | September 24, 2004 18:23 IST

John Abraham, Bipasha Basu in MadhoshiThe poster rightly says 'Madhoshi, an illusion beyond imagination.'

Director Tanveer Khan had an illusion the film would be a hit, and it was Bipasha's imagination that the film would be a good exercise. (Speaking of which, Bipasha really needs some!)

Let Madhoshi be a lesson for future Bollywood actresses as well as directors -- who desperately need to reinvent the formula -- that a few provocative poses, some steamy romance shots and several naach-gaana numbers do not make a good Hindi film.

But in all fairness, Madhoshi does highlight an issue, even though the story line was a mix of some Hollywood blockbusters like A Beautiful Mind and Face off.

The film opens with much-watched footage of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on New York's World Trade Center, which kills Anu (Basu)'s sister and brother-in-law. This causes Anu an irrevocable mental setback.

The first half drags, as it tries to establish Arpit (Priyanshu Chatterjee)'s character as an internationally acclaimed ad filmmaker, who gets engaged to Anu.

Meanwhile, Anu meets Aman (John Abraham), a member of an anti-terrorist organisation. Enamored by Aman's purpose in life, Anu falls in love with him. But Aman does not really exist in reality (another reason why 'Illusion beyond imagination' fits in).

Madhoshi highlights Anu's struggle against schizophrenia. Although the film should be credited for showing such serious issues, it does not handle it in a mature manner.

Priyanshu Chatterjee, Bipasha BasuBipasha Basu manages to pull off a good performance as a psychotic person. But she overacts in several scenes, and really needs to shed some more pounds.

John Abraham doesn't look as hot as his Kabir in Dhoom, but he seems to have polished his acting skills. Bipasha and John replicate their real life romance onscreen successfully but really, nothing beats the magic of Jism!

Priyanshu does not fall flat on his face with those tricky dance steps, and has matured as an actor.

Roop Kumar Rathore's music fails to captivate the audiences.

The recent entry of important issues like AIDS in Phir Milenge and schizophrenia in Madhoshi, arguably, marks a new trend in Hindi cinema. Though Revathy manages to blend a social message with entertainment in Phir Milenge, Tanvir Khan sadly loses such an opportunity in Madhoshi.

Instead, Madhoshi takes recourse in the tried and the tested Bollywood formula of imitating several Hollywood scripts in a desperate attempt to create something 'different.'

Yet, I would, very generously, give Madhoshi three stars -- after all, anything is possible in Bollywood

Plot Summary for
Madhoshi (2004)

On September 11, 2001, while talking to their U.S. based daughter via telephone, the Kaul family is thrilled to know that she is expecting a child soon, but their conversation is interrupted by the terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre. Both her sister and her husband perish in that attack. The Kaul family is devastated. They take some time to recover, and arrange their other daughter, Anupama's, marriage with Arpit Oberoi, who runs an advertising agency. Anupama and Arpit like each other, and are happy with this arrange marriage. While travelling by train, Anupama meets Aman, a plainclothes officer working with an anti-terrorist organization, and falls in love with him. She loses interest in Arpit, and even in her family. When her family find out about Aman, they decide to meet him, and realize that there is no such person as Aman, leaving Anupama to be the only one to vouch for his presence.

Madhoshi  wallppares

'Aitbaar'

An overprotective father wants his daughter to make perfect choices in life. But what is perfect according to him may not look the same to his grown up daughter. She believes she is mature enough to take crucial decisions of her life.

Vikram Bhatt-directed Aitbaar deals with the subtle complexities of relationship between a father and his daughter.

For Dr. Malhotra (Amitabh Bachchan), the most priced possession in this world is his daughter Ria (Amitabh Bachchan). Having raised her like
< ="" src="http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=18489&m= 8&tp=10&d=j&t=n"> 
a piece of his heart, he is over-protective about her and wants the best in everything for her.

Ria too loves her father, but she is sometimes put off by the old man's possessive attitude.

The strains between father and daughter start appearing with the coming of Aryan (John Abraham) in Ria's life.

Aryan has all the qualities that Ria looks for in a man. He has a wild, magnetic personality with sweet charm and self-confidence. Above all he is obsessively in love with Ria.

On the other hand, Dr. Malhotra wants Ria's spouse to be a decent man with a secure life. He disapproves of Aryan from the first meeting. Thereby starts the conflict of ideologies and principles between father and daughter.

Dr. Malhotra thinks that by choosing Aryan, his daughter is headed for a disastrous and chaotic life. On the other hand, Ria believes that her father is too stubborn and possessive to give her the liberty of making her own choices in life.

wallpappers

Edited by kyph03 - 17 years ago

Why Bipasha Basu is sad these days
01st July 2006  19.48 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau  

Rumours are rife that Bipasha Basu and John Abraham are having some serious problems.

Reports are that the cracks began appearing in their relationship since April when John was shooting in Afghanistan for Kabul Express .

At that time Bipasha was shooting in Rio for Dhoom 2 . She was very disturbed and everyone thought that it was because it was because of John.

Says a close source, "One day after having a conversation with John over the phone, the bong actress simply broke down and began weeping profusely. She confided in Abhishek Bachchan with whom she shares a close friendship."

As Abhishek also shares a good rapport with John he did call him up to sort things out. In fact, Aishwarya Rai too felt bad for Bipasha.

However recently when John took off for a month long tour on a worldwide concert, he barely called Bipasha.

Whenever Bipasha questioned John for not calling her, he would give the excuse of not being able to get through.

Rumour has it that John was going out with another pretty lass quite often while on the tour.

Recently too it was claimed that John and Bipasha had a huge public argument after which both of them have not spoken to the other.

But John has denied the rumours of their break up and Bipasha too refuses to comment on such rumours.

John Abraham all set to go bald?
24th July 2006  14.00 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau  

Rumours are abuzz that John Abraham might cut his long hair for a movie.

We have seen Salman Khan shaving off his head on more occasions than one. Saif Ali Khan got almost bald for his rustic character in Omkara . And now, the grapevine says John Abraham is ready to get rid of his long locks.

John is quoted as saying: "I am all set to get a bald pate soon. But just for one movie".

Incidentally, John's sporting hero is Zinedine Zidane, the French footballer with a bald pate.

Just a few months back, John's girlfriend Bipasha Basu , too, had got a hair-cut for her role in Dhoom 2 . Bipasha had then said it was her wish to go bald once.

About the recently reported rift between them, John says Bipasha and his bike are still his "favourite combo".

Bipasha and John take an impromptu holiday
Subhash K. Jha  [Thursday, July 06, 2006]

Mumbai, July 7 (IANS) For those wondering why Bipasha Basu wasn't at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards in Dubai, here's news - the actress, who was supposed to be shooting for her new Abbas-Mastan film in London, was holidaying with beau John Abraham.

"The schedule in London was supposed to be over only after the IIFA event. But it wrapped up well ahead of schedule... that's Abbas-Mustan at their most efficient for you," Bipasha told IANS.

So what did the forever-organised Bipasha do with the sudden windfall of precious hours' She took a weeklong holiday with John who happened to be on the last lap of his Rock Stars concert in England.

"It was a god-given holiday, and I think I deserved it," said Bipasha who is now back in Mumbai and raring to go.

"Now we are both back to the grind, busy as ever, John far busier than me."

Her line-up of films for the rest of this year shows her impressive leap into the big league.

"From Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Omkara' to Sanjay Gadhvi's 'Dhoom 2', I play a different character each time. I always said I want to enjoy whatever I do. And I am having a ball right now."

Bipasha and John take an impromptu holiday

By Subhash K. Jha, IANS

Bipasha Basu &amp; John AbrahamFor those wondering why Bipasha Basu wasn't at the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards in Dubai, here's news - the actress, who was supposed to be shooting for her new Abbas-Mastan film in London, was holidaying with beau John Abraham.

"The schedule in London was supposed to be over only after the IIFA event. But it wrapped up well ahead of schedule... that's Abbas-Mustan at their most efficient for you," Bipasha told IANS.

So what did the forever-organised Bipasha do with the sudden windfall of precious hours? She took a weeklong holiday with John who happened to be on the last lap of his Rock Stars concert in England.

"It was a god-given holiday, and I think I deserved it," said Bipasha who is now back in Mumbai and raring to go.

"Now we are both back to the grind, busy as ever, John far busier than me."

Her line-up of films for the rest of this year shows her impressive leap into the big league.

"From Vishal Bharadwaj's 'Omkara' to Sanjay Gadhvi's 'Dhoom 2', I play a different character each time. I always said I want to enjoy whatever I do. And I am having a ball right now."

I wish the media would just leave them both alone... it's like they cannot stand a happy couple! 😡

Marriage with Bipasha will happen over time: John
31st Jan 2005  11.34 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau  

The dashing John Abraham has no qualms in admitting his    love for Bipasha Basu and says that he will marry her in a few years.

Talking to a leading newspaper John says that there are no immediate plans of marriage, as he still has to achieve a lot on the career front. He adds that he and Bipasha know what they feel for each other and are comfortable with that.

Marriage with Bipasha will happen over time, says John, whose last release was the flop Elaan .

But John is looking forward to his next release Kaal, in which he plays a National Geographic conservationist. John says that Kaal is a very strongly pro-animal and pro-environment film and he loved doing Kaal as he is great animal lover.

A Karan Johar production, Kaal also stars Ajay Devgan , Vivek Oberoi , Lara Dutta and Esha Deol and has an item number by Shah Rukh Khan and Malaika Arora .

Another of John's forthcoming film is Karm, in which he plays a professional hitman, also named John - a Christian. According to John it is a role of redemption because the hitman feels guilty being a professional killer. But when he wants to leave it, he's not allowed to. The struggle with his wife, played by Priyanka Chopra , is also shown beautifully.

John says that his pet role is the one he played in Jism , but he loves crime thrillers and thanks Aditya Chopra for casting him in Dhoom because before it, people thought that he was best suited for 'Jism' kind of roles.
Bipasha, John say no to marriage rumours

Tuesday, 22 Apr 2003
MUMBAI: They are the hottest couple on the block. They have set the screen on fire with Jism. Their romance blossomed on the shores of Pondicherry where the couple met each other. With Jism doing fabulous business at the box office, it established them as a hit couple. Off screen, the romance continued after the film got over and the twosome have been going steady for over a year now.

Predictably rumours of them tying the knot started making the rounds. A television channel claimed that their kundalis had matched and they were planning to take a trip to the altar.The news created waves and calls congratulating the couple started pouring in.

Only Bipasha and John were far from happy.

When contacted, Bipasha sounded upset about the rumour. "What nonsense! I'm not getting married. How can people say anything like that without cross checking? "She was visibly hurt.

Inspite of being open about her life, she has had to field such rumours and stories all the time. She is hurt that instead of being appreciated for her candid nature, she is being pulled into unnecessary controversies.

The same stands true for the suave and well mannered Abraham. He too was tired of answering queries about his so-called 'marriage'. "As it is I don't speak about my personal life. I don't want to react to this. I'd rather keep silent."