Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
why is india forum being slow kind of annoying anywya john n bips 4 lyf woo
karankittu thumbnail
kyph i would like to opne a new fc am i allowed to ?
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: goody2shoes

amber how dya make the wrting go like that its pretty gd!...n this is for all the hard work u have put in for this fc...
👏
truely deserve it even tho its only small smileys clapping but u wt i mean....
yup way to go josha/jobi
which ever lol
both names are fine

i so cnt wait for goal n wen is that song that item number for no smoking going to be shown on t.v
wasnt it in august sumtym?

and that trailer for goal is gd gd, i just wish they showed more of j n b theres alot of arshad in it instead!

the whole article abotu the spark dissapearing is also wrong i bet the whole thing as been exageraated so much!, including saroj's quotes!

the article abotu bips n off limits it was so sweet of j to say that shes off limits for ne1 other than him so true n so she shud be likewise john ur off limits to ne1 other than bips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J O S H A      4 V E R

J O B I       4 E V E R

lol

yeah naila the song is releasing tomoz iv heard i really dont know

for sure where it will be releasign but i hope sumone posts the lnik in the bolly section i really hope so

!!

bt aint the goal promo soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 really cute!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwww

i hope goal releses soon

karankittu thumbnail
sum news wow bips sure sounds angry here
i duno if v poste dthis or not 😕

'My relationship and I make news, so let it be'
14 Aug 2007 | 5 Views | Mansi

It's no hiding when it comes to Bipasha 'bindaas' Basu. Talk to her and she bares it all.

Dressed in a Rocky S designed flashy outfit, Basu let her true colours shine at a press conference.

The newsmaker

I have no grudge against the media. My relationship and I make news for them. So let it be.

I seriously don't care what others have to think about me. With so much competition around, such news baking is bound to happen.

I'm here to work which I do with complete honesty.

Time for a short break

The industry is going through a major boom. Everyone's experimenting with genres and films.

But I am not for it. I can't work for the sake of it. I do films when I find the script substantial enough to be associated with it. I don't care if others feel the same. For the next two months, I'm not working on any new project.

Love for four-legged

I got myself into animal-related issues because of John Abraham. He's a vegetarian, I'm not.

But I don't cook any nonvegetarian dish in my kitchen when he is around. I haven't contributed much to the cause of animals but I'm doing small things my way.
? any answers
karankittu thumbnail
ok this si the story naila ..the artcile which syas john n bips item song being aired tomoz
omg john n bips item song being aired tomarrow i found a article here it is

In Kumar Mangat's upcoming project No Smoking, John Abraham is married to Ayesha Takia. So, what makes him indulge in a item song with real life girlfriend Bipasha Basu.

Laughs Mangat, "It's too early to reveal the situation that leads to this number and I don't want to give away the lyrics either. All I will say is that it's a very long song and will be the highlight of the film. It will air from August 15."

No Smoking also has a sensual number by model Jesse Randhawa, and also stars Ranvir Shorey and Paresh Rawal.
Edited by johnandbipasha - 16 years ago
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

yeah naila the song is releasing tomoz iv heard i really dont know

for sure where it will be releasign but i hope sumone posts the lnik in the bolly section i really hope so

!!

bt aint the goal promo soo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 really cute!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwww

i hope goal releses soon

btw thanku nailaa for the claps hehe

goody2shoes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
btw do u noe j leaves his wife in no smoking for bips!!!!!!!

preity*zinta thumbnail

FC reached 150 pages.