Sports/Cricket

IPL 2013 Fever - Punjab vs Hyderabad - Live Talk (Page 365)

Post Reply New Post

Page 365 of 484

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rasmi24-

score??

match wil start 8 pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPL 2013 Fever - Punjab vs Hyderabad - Live Talk (Page 365)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IGLESIAS

IF-Stunnerz

IGLESIAS

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Helo Everyone !!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvpal007

Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by tvpal007

Originally posted by .Vrish.

tvpal007

Yeah, I don't mind that either.  Except that there was some talk of moving Viru down the order, which is not bad if he's not been providing good starts.  Naman Ojha did well for RR as an opener, and backed by Rohrer, he could provide DD what it needs.  It's disappointing that Unmukt hasn't fired.

Incidentally, is Venu Rao injured?  If not, why isn't he in the side - it's not like they have an abundance of batting riches.  As it is, DD have to win 8 of their remaining 10 matches to qualify - if they don't, they'd just be a spoiler from that point on.  I hate to see some of my favs, like Morkel and Botha be on a losing team.
Delhi plays next match is against my team Mumbai...so no hope in hell that I would support them thereLOL

MI is somehow my least favorite team, but this year, they seem to be doing something strange - pulling in oldies from wherever they can.  They roped in Kumble from RCB, and they brought Ponting into the side to open w/ Tendulkar.  Problem is that both these guys are currently a ball and chain in the batting line-up.  If they go early, it triggers a batting collapse, aside from Dinesh Kartik, and if they last a while, too few runs are there on the board.  One suggestion by Shastri - that Ponting bat 1 down - was good.  If they don't want to upset Dinesh Kartik, they could have him open - that's a familiar role for him too.

One thing - I'm also doubting that any of last years 4 qualifiers will make it in this year.  I know it's too early, but I think RR, SRH and RCB are sure to go in, and from the others, I think it's a toss up b/w KXIP and KKR.  If KXIP get Shaun Marsh, I'd say the odds would be more in their favor.
So whom do you support?Smile

I'm from Calcutta, so normally, it's KKR.  But from season 2, when I started following it, there have been a bunch of teams that I've supported, depending on which of my favorite players were where.

DD was one of my favs in IPL 2 & 3, since they had a wonderful combo of AB, Dilshan, Warner, Nannes and Vettori, but somehow, their management foolishly let that combo come apart in the last major auctions.  KKR was there, but always disappointed until they overhauled the team.   PWI is my other favorite, since I previously lived in Pune, and which again had/has some of my favorites - Clarke, Ryder/Taylor, Smith, Parnell and Bhuvi.  Oh, and my other favorite team - RR, due to Warne, Watson, Dravid, Kusal Perera and Sean Tait.  From the other teams, I like Gilly & Shaun Marsh from KXIP, Steyn, Sanga & Thereon from SRH/DC, Dhoni, Riana and Albie Morkel from CSK, Dilshan, AB and Murlidharan from RCB and Pollard & Malinga from MI.

So there's hardly a match where I'm neutral. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

-Dhoop-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dhoop-

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IGLESIAS

Helo Everyone !!

Hi Rajeev

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IGLESIAS