Office

karthi's parents

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

maanrose

maanrose

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hi everyone...iam new to this forum..i love KR jodi and the serial is gud going Star Embarrassed ..i feel director can show
some scenes of karthi with thier parents bcoz the way they showed their relationship in the first 2 episode was
gud.. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3Giseljoe_arhi~*Thamizhan*~sneha_vijayParulRatiShiviDaffodilee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karthi's parents" in Office forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Welcome Maanrose to IF.  I'm Smiles.  I also like Karthick and Raji and Karthick has great parents, he should introduce Raji to them one day. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

Scrittore

Groupbie

Scrittore

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
I liked Karthik's genuine role but I felt the parents were being a bit of artificial to show that they are the coolest parents.. I'm glad the son's underplaying..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.