Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Rival Site-Abigail/Ravi join Kritika in Nayika

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Abigail Jain and Ravi Bhatia

Life OK's Ek Thhi Naayka, produced by Balaji Telefilms has been quite a good experiment in terms of variety!! And as the series heads to its closure, we bring you the cast and story line of the episode featuring talented actress Kritika Kamra.

Abigail Jain who has been seen in quite many shows of Balaji Telefilms will feature in this particular episodic. Ravi Bhatia who essayed the lead role in Sahara One's Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi will also be seen in the show. The actor was also seen along with Kritika in Kitani Mohabbat Hai.

A credible source tells us that Kritika, Ravi and Abigail play siblings and the story is based in Punjab. The concept is that of a parent who wants to exchange the girl child to a daayan in return for riches.

When contacted, Abigail Jain told us, "Yes, they have approached me for a role, but nothing is clear as of now. I will get back to you when it is finalized."

The shoot for this particular episodic will begin soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tfs jee..but show to bandh hone wali h na??
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
TFS !! 
Sooo excited for this epi ;) cant wait to see my dear Kittu back onscreen :D Love n miss her a lot !!
btw, who's gonna b the male lead opp her ?!!
kritika4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS. Looking forward to Kittu's episodic in ETN series.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS. waiting to watch KK.