Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
OK my doubt is related to the Jal-Shiv Yuddh in DKDM. I think I already posted it in the WU update, but this is the right place, so here goes:
Jal has made Yamraj the Senapati of his army. Now Yamraj is the god of death. So whoever dies, this side or that side, it will be his headache. So the ppl who die on Jal's side also wil go to Yama. SO whats Jal's plan? To threaten Yama, "Don't let anyone die, or else!"? Because he is responsible for the dead.
Hello?

Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 14 May 2013 at 8:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-2 (Page 4)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
It can be seen as, since Yamaraj is fighting on J's side so he'll attract J's death. As he is Dharmaraj too, so Adharma's end is a must making him winning. Life ends only when the life span gets over, before that even Yamraj can not harm. As J has said only he will be fighting so his soldiers dying may not happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_gReenheaRt_Surya_krsnbhakt

_gReenheaRt_

Goldie

_gReenheaRt_

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

*raises hand* I have a doubtEmbarrassed

If Nandi was a Bull then why do they depict him in human body?ConfusedAtleast he should have a bull face right!

Like this...

Nandi in a zoo-anthropomorphic form

mnx12Kal El

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I think the reason they depict him like this is because they want to show his superhuman qualities, and also the fact that he can interchange from human to bull form. I don't know the spiritual truths. U hav to ask MnxG abt them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_gReenheaRt_

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
It's CV's decision. But Nandi with normal face is much better. He is a good actor, his ears shows his Bull form. Being Shivji's devotee, is his biggest asset. 
SuryaG, this is what I know Smile

_gReenheaRt_.Vrish.

varaali

IF-Dazzler

varaali

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

OK my doubt is related to the Jal-Shiv Yuddh in DKDM. I think I already posted it in the WU update, but this is the right place, so here goes:
Jal has made Yamraj the Senapati of his army. Now Yamraj is the god of death. So whoever dies, this side or that side, it will be his headache. So the ppl who die on Jal's side also wil go to Yama. SO whats Jal's plan? To threaten Yama, "Don't let anyone die, or else!"? Because he is responsible for the dead.
Hello?

No one is a permanent resident of Yamalok. After the soul/ aatma leaves the body, Yama's messengers take the soul to Yama who then assesses the deeds performed by the soul while on Earth. If the soul deserves, it goes to higher/ better worlds. If not, it is sent back to earth to take another body / another form and start a new cycle of Karma.

According to the scriptures, Yama is one of the most impartial Gods. He dispenses justice according to the karma performed in the past lives. He can neither prevent death nor be the cause for it.

Yam a himself is bound by several laws. It is said that if a person dies in Kashi, Lord Shiva, whispers the Taraka mantra in his ears, and Yama has to set the soul free.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.Surya_krsnbhaktsia221

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

It's CV's decision. But Nandi with normal face is much better. He is a good actor, his ears shows his Bull form. Being Shivji's devotee, is his biggest asset. 
SuryaG, this is what I know Smile

Come on! you keep fishing out so many new new stories!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

_gReenheaRt_

Goldie

_gReenheaRt_

Posted: 16 May 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

@Members Surya and Minakshi(Sorry,can I address you this way?If you dont mind!)

Thanks for replying Smile

Actually I kept wondering who was Nandi physically(Human or Bull)

And to my Shocked I got to know that he's a Sage and is alive till date!

Check this link for details I made a post hereSmile

Edited by SRUJAconscience - 16 May 2013 at 12:19am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top