Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-2 (Page 33)

Post Reply New Post

Page 33 of 38

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 December 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Varaali...for this historical fact.

Thanks for video link also

And i also want to know about Devi Paravti's 1 story in which she was become black color means shyam varn ...they can show this in DKDM ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doubts & Discussions about Lord Shiva Part-2 (Page 33)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

onirfans

Goldie

onirfans

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Proud-India

Originally posted by Aasthahere

i mean to say that whenever we do parikrama of the linga there is a barrier and we have to retur from there ,we can't cross that barrier.Y is that so??

Yes i can understand...But i have same confusion.

When we give water + milk on lingam ...That water go outside from that barrier & when we do parikrama we can not overtake that barrier ...so we can't do parikrama fully continued

Now please answer on this point

dear the linga is the symbol of lord siva and the barrier ( what u told) is the symbol of lord pravati or shakti mata...so we should never cross the barrier bcz its our lord . so people do not cross the barrier and return back from barrier . As per this reason only siva has half parikrama...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana.nacAasthahereProud-IndiaThe.Patthaaka.

TheWatcher

Goldie

TheWatcher

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Okay some page on FB is saying that , Krishna had 64 Gunas Vishnu had 62 gunas and Shiv has 60 gunas , how is that possible , how can mahadev have 60 gunas only he is a mahayogi , isn't  this statement just to prove Krishna superiority ?,is this statement any true?

Arockez

Posted: 11 February 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varaali

Originally posted by Proud-India

Panini...??!! He was in 4 Th BC...i think so.

So lord Shiva also came at that time?? This is folk tale ? Will they show this in Mahadev ?

No, it is not a folk tale. It must have taken place in reality.

No one but Lord Shiva could have inspired  Panini to formulate the rules of Sanskrit grammar in such a tightly -knit,  tamper-proof manner that, till today, it remains unchanged. 

The story goes like this- Panini was attempting to compose and codify the rules of Sanskrit grammar in such a manner that it will withstand the  ravages of time.

When he was in meditation, Lord Shiva appeared before him and played his damaru in a specific manner 14 times.

Panini- the genius that he was, understood all that Shiva wanted to tell him. 

Panini captured the sounds of the damaru and translated them into syllables. From these sounds emerged the 14 verses which provided Panini with the basis for formulating the rules of Sanskrit grammar. 

These 14 verses are known as "Maheshwara Sutras" or "Maheshwara Sutrani" (in Sanskrit)

These verses are just a collection of sounds and if you say them aloud, in one breath,they really sound like drum beats. 

take a look at this-

Ah.. Jabagadadash. NyamaNananam. SO thats how those were formulated... I remember my teacher mentioning in Sanskrit class..
Well, ha anyone managed to say them in one breath? (I didn't watch the above video fully, so i am asking..)

Proud-India

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 16 February 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hey, wasn't Patanjali also a disciple of Shiva? Or only his devotee?

Proud-India

Surya_krsnbhakt

IF-Dazzler

Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 04 March 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Hello?

Proud-India

wildcat1994

wildcat1994

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Hello?

i don't think patanjali was shiva ka student...he was just a devotee...n is even believed to be an incarnation of sheshnaag or adishesh!!!!

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Go to top