Pavitra Rishta

If I was the CV for one day...

-FrozenHeart- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Here is how the show will move:

1. Soham will go to meet Archana at the hospital and suddenly she get's an attack and starts breathing very fast, doctors and nurses come and ask him to wait outside. Soham is standing outside operation theatre and remembering childhood.. the song '' par andhere se darta hoon mai maa'' is playing. Varsha comes and consoles him, the doc comes out and tells them '' Ab inhe dawa ki nahin,duaa ki zaroorat hai.. and Varsha cries a lot, she goes to Bappa's temple and keeps ringing the bells till her hands bleed, Sulochana Aaji is there and she sees her pashchyaataap and forgives her.. emotional seen in Aai and Beti.

2.  Maanav and others come to the hospital and doctors say we need blood. Only Soham's blood group matches with Archu and no one else so he agrees to give blood, maanav says no stay away, but doc says please don't waste anymore time... Soham gives blood.. Archu becomes stable.. wakes up from coma ( Ankita Lokhande replaced by Shilpa Saklani) emotiuonal seen between Marchana and the kids with each having their scenes from past : Archu-manav, Archu-Soham, Archu -Ovi etc... 

3. Archu recovers and gets discharged. She comes to meet Aaji.. meets varsha and forgives her, emotional scene ( song Ek hazaron mein meri behnaa hai playing), Vaishali and Vinod come.. complete family ... Song Hum saath Saath hai...

4. Archu asks where's Purvi.. no one replies, she holds maanav's collar and asks tell me god dammit.. he tells her the whole story.. jiju sali afaair... CENSOR... pregnancy...9 months... pari...donation and adla badli... Ovi sad... Purvi has gone somewhere..

5. Archu meets Purvi one day in a temple and asks her why did she do that... long ''sanskaar and sanskriti'' lecture

6. Ovi who had run away is feeling hungry.. she has got no money to eat.. sees a vada paav thela.. goes there and sees a couple romancing, breaks down and runs crying... she is mad on Purvi.. eyes red with revenge... Ussne mera sab cheen liya ab mai usse nahiin chodungi...

7. Calls Purvi... If you are my sister meet me at the Kaali maa mandir asap... Purvi ''mahaan aatma'' goes to meet her sister.. there Ovi pulls her by the hair and tortures her.. At home Arjun is searching for Purvi because Pari is crying a lot.. sees her mobile and reads tha last call was from Ovi.. realizes dal kaali hai... goes to the Mandir... there Ovi is about to stab purvi with maa kaali's talwaar but Arjun saves her, holds the talwaar and his hand is bleeding... he pushes away Ovi and puts the blood in Purvi's maang.. everyone reaches mandir and shocked to see this... Camera is revolving round round from Arjun to Purvi.. Purvi crying : Arjun filling her maang ( song Jai kaali maa jai kaali ma) in the background.. everyone shocked.. 

New montage: Arjun Purvi together with pari... rest everyone on one side looking angry ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
best part is arjun, purvi and pari togetther😃
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh..nice I loved the montage😳
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the 'maang bharaai' and montage were superrr se uparrr
nividances thumbnail
That was great! Really creative lol...that would be one power-packed episode! ðŸ˜†
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice. Hope this happens. 
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice post dear...😊😊
(i loved background music jai kaali maa jai kaali maa a lot😆😆😆)
naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
montage was awesome and back ground music mindblowing😆