Amrit Manthan

Agam comeback for Nimrit..Bani and us viewers...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Missing the screenpresence of Agam in the show now.
Its the longest break of the leading actor from the show..even track revolving around Amrit..Nimrit..Bani..Jojo somehow  Agam powerful screenpresence  is missing ..

Fine in beginning of track he was not needed to introduce an unexpected situation... Bani having leukemia.. now its getting too much this absence of Agam..

Creatives we need the leading jodi back in same frame ..Agam..Nimrit ..
We  dont want Mr sehgal  but Agam Malik..the angry.sweet ..loving Agamji of Nimrit and Bani's Daada..

Nimrit without Agam is absolutely a Big No ...enough of this long separation...its time they are reunited and get the story forward..

Seems we have to sing for Agam .Jhalak Dikhlaja .Ab to Aaja Aaja Aaja..๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JHALAK DHIKLA JA..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Yes Savee its a very long break for Agam .. Cant watch too much evil act of Amrit ..

The last scene of Agam before he left for London.. he was almost ready to reveal his identity to Nimrit seeing her love for him.. then did he forget all that and is his mind fully on work .. so annoying..

Nimrit too had a strong doubt on Mr.Sehgal as he will be her Agam but she too forgot him now..

Why the CT's spoiling this beautiful reunion track.. wish agam comes back this week..
shanaya28 thumbnail
so true krithi everything was going on right track for their reunion.

Then out of the blue  creatives changed the script and he went to London..Bani gets leukemia and our torture starts with Amrit nautanki ..obssesion again..

They better make it worth the wait Agni reunion..its annoying now how much they are dragging Agni reunion and  for Bani  to finally meets her Daada..

One thing more Agam should be back as Agam Malik in new look..

Thats the reality of Daily soap anytime they can change the plot and here they dont consider viewers opinion at all..

If it was a side character like i dont miss Yug at all if he is not in Epi but here its the lead actor..

So lets wait and watch when Agam will give us his Jhalak in the show..
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah where is Mr Agam JI ??
we want him to report in Amritgarh ASAP as his lil angels are in trouble in the wicked witch clutches , His Biwi is being harassed by her Sanki sister and we Fangals are missing him on screen๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anybody knows if  his absence is intended per track or is Navi on leave ?

it's been a week and feel like ages already ..

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jhalak dikhla ja ... ek baar aja aja aaja ...
Please come back Navi .. yes saveeta 
its such a long time that the main lead is disappeared from the show for a long time ...
Please Agam come back .. come back for ur family and for us too ..
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG๐Ÿ˜†
saveeta, i guess this is your 3rd topic on agam's come back...this shows how much u are missing agam...plzzz CVs someone is dying here to watch agam๐Ÿ˜‰...bring him back,its urgent๐Ÿ˜†

-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont worry... this week he will come back in show 
pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's been a long time that he is missing
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Loveagni...i'm shocked you are not missing Agam..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

What to do at one go he did not come so i thought one more time i ask him to come and give us a glimspe of his dashing personality..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Too bad today also he did not come but i feel he will make his grand entry as Bani's Donor and to shut up Amrit..

loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@saveeta
even I am missing agam a lot...infact at the begening of this serial it was agam who made me love this show...dying to watch him...n after today's epi i am sure the donor is agam only