Page 1
Page   of 37
Page 2 Page 37

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Hellos and Hi's to everyoneHug 
I know I am terribly slow in updating my FFs, and have an FF to complete. But I could not resist myself to post this. I got this idea recently in the midst of my own personal problems since my creative brain works well when I am pissed off. :P Hope you all will like it. :D

I request everyone not to expect anything from me, but do not worry, I won't quit. It is just that I am super lazy, and on top of it, 11th grade is super pressure, but will try my best to update it in the weekends. Alright, enough of my speech now. Not want to bore you guys. :P So moving onto the intro of the story...

Lost Faith - Scared To Be Happy

Often we trust people or in something too easily, but sometimes it takes ages for us to do so; to have faith on someone or even an emotion because of a bitter experience in the past.

The tale is about a girl in her late teenage. She is tough, stern, rude and full of anger and frustration, but that's how the world describes her. What she is inside is unknown to everyone until someone enters her life and the next moment, something happens that changes her life drastically...

Is anyone interested to read more of it? If yes, just motivate me to write it by flooding the thread with detailed comments, whether it's appreciation or criticism. Waiting eagerly! Reminding you guys again, do not expect any fast updates from me. I can take months or update both my FFs on the same day. LOL

-BidzieEmbarrassed

INDEX

Prologue - Pg 4
Chapter 1 - Pg 8
Chapter 2 - Pg 11
Chapter 3 - Pg 13
Chapter 4 - Pg 15
Chapter 5 - Pg 18
Chapter 6 - Pg 24
Chapter 7 - Pg 28
Chapter 8 - Pg 31

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 31 October 2013 at 9:59pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

MMVARarshi2013bawriforkunal16lvkkkkunalkiAC143sonn_daMM232jessiejayblmadhuripurpleloloMaankigopiMadhuAnjanaYYZjia03kunaladictedsakhisangnichathuLavleenaSasmi279GoodbyeMeera_Ka_MohanBharti_kshivangi838LeesanMoner_RadioRidz.Instigatormeghan27Megher_Palokraokrithika-krazyriya-Dae_drmer-RK_Ki_Biwi-dsgirlsumiswap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MM FF || Lost Faith || Ch 9, Pg 34 [31/10]" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Me first Shocked LOL   

*Edited* Embarrassed

Hmm...So another FF...theme is good Wink   Girl is surely Megha LOL n her future boy is Mohan Wink

Its good tht u tried something new, less d kids n leap LOL   I m interested Bidu Embarrassed

Welcome with a new FF Hug   But it was too short re LOL conti ASAP Embarrassed

P.S...I know u r bhery bhery lazy beta ROFL But at least try to keep ur words...updates on weekend Embarrassed Unless tujhe maar padhegi Evil Smile LOL

P.P.S...Maar to tujhe padhegi hi...y'day i read ur Love Silence FF...I was amused seeing d dates of updates ROFL Yaha to apni harkatoin se bazz aajaio beta LOL

Ab kya PM ke liye v bolna padhega Evil Smile ROFL

Edited by Megher_Palok - 16 April 2013 at 9:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKYnaina2010_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

RES me first Shocked
Shocked kyun? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Megher_Palok

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

RES me first Shocked

Shocked kyun?LOL

Wo isliye ke yaha first hone ka matlab, next updt ke liye sabse zada wait v mujhe hi krna padhega ROFL

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Me first Shocked LOL   

*Edited* Embarrassed

Hmm...So another FF...theme is good Wink   Girl is surely Megha LOL n her future boy is Mohan Wink 
Janti toh haiLOL

Its good tht u tried something new, less d kids n leap LOL   I m interested Bidu Embarrassed 
Aww thank you LOL

Welcome with a new FF Hug   But it was too short re LOL conti ASAP Embarrassed
I was conphused if ppl would like the theme or not LOL Okay !

P.S...I know u r bhery bhery lazy beta ROFL But at least try to keep ur words...updates on weekend Embarrassed Unless tujhe maar padhegi Evil Smile LOL 
Yaar, dara mat LOL

P.P.S...Maar to tujhe padhegi hi...y'day i read ur Love Silence FF...I was amused seeing d dates of updates ROFL Yaha to apni harkatoin se bazz aajaio beta LOL 
Hahaha one was in jan and the other one was yesterday LOL pata nahi, dekhte hai LOL

Ab kya PM ke liye v bolna padhega Evil Smile ROFL
NahiLOL

Replies in bold! Well, thanks a ton, and yes get me new readersStern SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumiswapMegher_Palok

kiru_maau

Goldie

kiru_maau

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i read your last two FFs recently...and  I love your writing... I can see there's gonna be a good story in this one too...Approve

Do continue writing... Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279sumiswap

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiru_maau

i read your last two FFs recently...and  I love your writing... I can see there's gonna be a good story in this one too...Approve

Do continue writing... Big smileBig smile
Thank you so much! Glad you loved my writingEmbarrassed

sumiswap

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Beta, we will love everything from ur hand Embarrassed   U r a too good writer...but teri aadat ka kuch krle jaldi se LOL ROFL

New readers...why Shocked ? Ur old readers go-went-gone ho gaye kya teri lazyness ke chakkar me Ermm ROFL

Chal i'll do free-phokat ka promotion for ur FF Stern Smile LOL

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top