Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: saibanu

Congradulations on new thread πŸ˜ƒ

thanks Sai..

I got up at 8 and read your chapter and you were right , after reading ..i was jumping on my bed like restless kitten ...I was so agitated , angry , hurt with Ashu's behaviour ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

πŸ˜† i can imagine...thats why i didn't post it last night..just imagine what your parents would have thought of you jumping all over the bed at night...πŸ˜†

In Abhi and Armaan 's convo , Abhi tell "Aditi should have been ashamed not you armaan !!!" what does it mean ?? ...Wondering what happened exactly 

keep guessing and wondering...

As Armaan said , yes Nidhi changed a lot ...from happy chirpy girl to someone who mastered all tactics to hide her emotions and Ashu ...looks like he just want to hurt anyone who come on his way , he just want inflict that hurt which everyone gave him ...and Poor nidhi , she is the only one right now , who is getting complete blow of it...I just wish , he does not break her so much with his words that when time comes he cannot take it back ...

@ red..yes. she is the first one to get the first powerful punch of his...and Nidhi is strong...lets see who is stronger...Nidhi or Ashu...

Tiger! I never thought this day would come..you know! (her eyes turn soft and dreamy and she rubs her cheek over the pillow) but that didn't stop me from dreaming. I never had any hopes but could never control my dreams. And it was always you in them..always.

This girl , she loved him without any expectation , gave herself completely to him ...she is putting up with his rude behavior silently , .i don't know till when she can put up with this '.!! Till when it is going to be like this ???πŸ˜•

Whatever happened between them ...it was plain Lust , there wasn't any love from Ashu's side ...As nidhi tell in the end ..yes indeed he was like her husband and she was his wife all through it ..and nothing else ...and what is the need  to be so sarcastic 24*7 , I am sorry ...i am just angry with this Ashu, his comment after make out session ..nearly killed me ...poor nidhi, he is hurting her 'making her feel so guilty , for one stupid mistake of hers which she committed 10 yrs back...does she really deserve this ?? I doubt...!!

well...do we all get what we deserve?? justly or unjustly in life??

In whole chapter, I was searching for a glimpse of tiger but I found nowhere..All I found was this Ashu ...who is so bitter and ruthless...I don't know where it will take them !!

Tiger is sleeping..πŸ˜†

But My heart is on fire πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Fantastic writingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘''.you are leaving us in so many cross road and we just not sure which road you are going to take next?? 'I am all curious, desperate for next part '.Please bring it on πŸ˜ƒ

thank you Sai...

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
edit
Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for second thread sujathadi. Thank u for PM and I have PMed u combined reviews for all 4 chapters. Many more things are yet left to be written -- will write to u asap.

After chap-4 ppl may tell u that Ashu is a sadist, but in my honest opinion, he is a sadomasochist. There are many layers to his character here as well, have written all these in details in PM.

Cannot resist putting 1 thing here: Ashu is snapping at Nidhi at every possible chance, tries to hurt and humiliate her with his physicality, words as well as thoughts but considering that this murder mystery is still unsolved even after a decade; he should truly be thankful to Nidhi. As Armaan-Abhi discussed, Nidhi is truly a gutsy girl. Had she not shown courage that day and told everything not only to her parents or to Ashu and his family but to the police as well; Ashuji still would have been "chakki peesing" in jail. Aditi's murder was a high-profile case + industrialist's daughter was unwed preggy and then murdered, so tons of gossiping as well -- But Nidhi revealed the truth, accepted her fault bravely and saved her love Ashu. I cannot dare imagine how her and her parents' image must have got tarnished thereafter. πŸ˜­ Nidhi must have understood then that publicly acknowledging her mistake would only bring stains to her and her family's reputations but still she never cared for that social image thingy and went ahead to save her love. Even today also, notwithstanding how rudely Ashu treats her and his vengeance, she has accepted this marriage and is surrendering to Ashu and also defending him in front of Anji. I feel sorry for Ashu and Nidhi both but  acco. to me, Nidhi deserves at least one chance from this haughty Ashuji.

Goes w/o saying that I need next chap asap but still telling you: "I WANT NEXT CHAPTER ASAP Sujathadi"😳

tc!! Have a great day ahead. May ur creativity flow to its fullest and u give us next chapter asap.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruchshah

Good Morn...Congrats on the brand new thread...πŸ‘here's hoping many new threads to this story!!!!!

Ok...begining for the very first scene...Armaan n Abhi conversatioon gives us a hint regarding Aditi's involvement in getting physical with Armaan(prob too soon to comment) also, Armaan's guilt gut-wrenching...Mallika is exactly same where she was in the opening episodes of the tv series but this time its Armaan n not Ashu!!!!
So, Armaan too has internalised pain n regret just like Nidhi...him not opening to any discussion of past!

hiramana kaka seems to be cast as a guarding force in the new Mathur household

kind of...Mathur household or Nidhi...left to see...

πŸ˜ƒ i think he'll bring a lot of peace n conflict resolution in Nidhi n Ashu's routine life!
Pained to see Yog's shoock on Nidhi not having her husband's contact details!
coming to the elephant in the room...their bedroom activity!
πŸ˜† elephant in the room...lovely way of putting it...it has indeed dominated the whole chapter

I think everyone will develop a varying amount of hatred for Ashu post this scene...n me not wanting to defend his act at all. This might be classified as marital rape, save if Nidhi had not participated willingly n not responded by her touch, her calling out his name, etc. But what disappointed me the most...was absence of Ashutosh's self-talk in this scenario (earlier updates showed his self talk on Nidhi will refuse marriage, or on her looks when she visits VM) but again this shows, that while the entire duration...his conscience was dead... conscience is which enables one to have a self-tallk or introspection...Ashu sold it to the devil!!!😑

@red...you really think so??

nidhi's feeling post intercourse(surely cant b defined as love making) was heart-breaking...her feeling of being used...Ashu not even considering her worthy to touch her or embrace her...i think no woman howsoever evil(as mallika in tv series) deserves this treatment, specially when a virgin!!!
Sujaji...not take this criticism...as your criticism..infact its the opposite...your intended message is put across...in hatred for the act; makes u a versatile writer!!πŸ˜ƒ
thank you...and yes, i do take it as an achievement...and i do understand what you are trying to say Ruchira..don't worry about offending me with your comments...

also, i totally condemn Ashu's public insult of Mr. n Mrs. Verma...i m sure his parents would have not appreciated this behavour of his...what happend 10 yrs bk , reflects only on their parenting, not on thier entire characters...(plus i am sure, Ashu n his parents would have not suffered a public shame for the incident...as compared to the Verma's...after all he was a man!!!)
oh...this reminds me...wonder if Ashu used any protection or Nidhi's left to it on her own...i am sure this is not a healthy environment for a child to come into life.
Thanks for PM!!! need to read it once more...

@red...uh huh..very valid question...not going to answer that now though...you are most welcome and thank YOU for the review

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

First congrats  on ur new thread. thank you Deepali..

Second , how's ur headache , ready to take the outburst? πŸ˜†
oh yeah...i am ready...πŸ˜†

Ok then here's my review:
U said shades of Grey NOT Black , to ye kya tha?How cld Ashu behave the way he did ? Sure Nidhi IS his wife bt he stil doesn't consider her one , then why? Or does he hv sme feelings for her? Or was it just a revenge on his part for what the three did nd poor Nidhi was the first to cross his way?Anyways it's hard to accept his behaviour whether out of anger or luv! πŸ€’

this IS grey Deepali...if it were black, he would have raped her or spent the night with another woman and told Nidhi about it...

So Nidhi is Silent , obedient nd ready to gv in n accept any crap enforced , simply out of luv but he  just doesn't want to accept Her love? Atleast not so soon!

Ashu DRUNK!!! Hard to believe bt probably to behave the way he did with Nidhi he had to get drunk! I dnt think the betrayals cld make him stoop to the xtent he did w/o losing his mind.
πŸ˜† 
Ashu doesn't  seem to hv lost his morals completely coz he respects HK( may b he has more role to play than just a caretaker) bt then why is he so harsh on Nidhi nd her father , is there more to what u hv gvn in ur previous chapters?chalo traces of our very own Ashu stil visible thou nothing compared(as yet) to all the other ashu's u hv portrayed!

I strongly believe u wld nvr butcher Ashu's character😲
thank you for that belief...please hang on to it...

Armaan's(with a lil tear nd wear) nd  Anji's(as for now) characters intact!

Ashu's anger n hurt nd Nidhi's luv n pain r evident in this chap. Waiting to see what unfolds in the upcoming chapters...

Her eyes glaze over for a moment before blanking out all the pain that single comment has caused. She looks at him silently without betraying her bleeding heart by any word or action before silently getting up and bending down to pick up her discarded dress. The soft click indicates the bathroom door being closed and locked and that's when her legs finally give out on her and she collapses on the floor and closes her eyes as tears roll down her cheeks
Beautiful display of emotions...πŸ‘

Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ariyadasa

Thank u mam for the update πŸ˜³

but this is so horrible😑 as i cant read such horrible chap indeed πŸ˜­

i don't like to see ashu like this please make this change in the next chap at least πŸ˜­

other wise  'll may get a heart attack soon 😭 

you are most welcome Ariya...

as for changing him...lets see...can a person's personality really take a 180 degree turn???
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mithalee

Ok Review time...

Pehle toh Excellent yaarπŸ‘ the way u write and present the characters is just Fab⭐️...
coming to the chapter...yes it was a tsunami vo bhi itna bada ki mere hosh ud gaye...The way Ashu is behaving with Nidhi really was feeling sad for her...the way he keeps on taunting her πŸ˜­ for what happened that night...sach main Ashu jitna hurt Armaan aur Aditi ke behaviour se hua tha usse kahi zyaada Nidhi ke act se usse chot pohchi thi 

Felt happy ki koi toh hain jo Nidhi ka swaagat karne ghar par tha,Thanx a ton to HK😊 
but u know what ye Ashu kuch alag hain...ek taraf vo batata hain ki he is not cared about what Nidhi does par jab shaadi ke baad ye dono ghar aate and Nidhi tries to take her luggage ye banda uske bag utha leta hain.

I dont know main kya sochu par Ashu ka vo act itna pyaara tha!!!!!! kyuki agar vo chahata toh Nidhi aur uske bag ko chodkar ghar ke andar chala jaata par nahi he takes all the heavy ones and leave the small one for Nidhi...and agar ye Ashu itna cruel hota toh vo gruhpravesh ki aarti ke liya bhi nahi rukta but again i am speechless because he not only stops for Nidhi's aarti par Nidhi ke HK ke per chune par he smiles and does the same thing 

Nidhi waiting for Ashu was so sweet😳 and u know vo jab call karti hain usse aur Ashu ki photo dekhti rehti hain the one where he is smiling,u wrote it so beautifullyπŸ‘ πŸ‘ u have that magic ki chote se chote scene main bhi pyaar bhar dete ho😳...

Hey i loved that song 'sawar gayi'😳 ekdum perfect and Nidhi ke yeh feelings touched me alot

After this jo bhi hua no comments...but one thing is for sure my Ashu behaving like this!!!!!... kuch aur wajah hain...i mean he can't be so cold hearted!!!! Kuch toh aur wajah hain for him behaving like this...and i know u would tell only one thing ki 'Mithalee patience' hain na???? ya ya i am redy to wait kyuki I TRUST U and I TRUST UR WRITING...because if ur writing something there should be a solid reason behind it and i am ready to wait😊 

Chalo ab jaldi se next chap post karo abhi abhi abhi...

Mithalee for bringing out all the movements that got wiped out with Ashu's behaviour...and i am stunned at the trust you have in this character and me...i thought you would read the chapter and  me...thanks again...
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati62

Wow. Waiting for the next chapter. For ppl like us u should post couple chapters together then we will not keep pestering u πŸ˜ƒ

two chapters together?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜† thank you Swati ...i think i should hire someone to type for me then πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Suvika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aryanpp

OOFFF... please yur update is killing... reveal ashu's mind..., let the tense dissolve, make ashu realise nidhi's love with every single detail of the t-shirt she has, her belief for his love even in teens, her intentions to act that way at the age of 15 years, in such a manner that ashu's heart should bleed for behaving so badly with nidhi... please let the moment be heart rendering... for all we have experienced for nidhi... The only time I liked mallika from all the ff 's is in Teri Ore... other than that I just hatedthe character.. here also... aslong as she is away from ashni.. can not bother me... please give an early update with alll this...😭

thank you...sabr rakhiye please...somethings take time...

and Mallika is paired with Armaan in this FF...you really think she will take one look at Ashu and change her mind?? πŸ˜³
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: turags

two chapters together?? πŸ˜² πŸ˜† thank you Swati ...i think i should hire someone to type for me then πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I am there naa, call me I will type it for you πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ you just narrate the whole story ! πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰