Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Simran. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ya, Well i was thinking d same...!! Good point...!! Lets see what happens...!! Waiting for more episodes to unfold...
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Neighbor ladies and brains🤣 I thought there only job is to criticize and shows up randmoly😆. I mean Don't they usually show some people from Neighborhood also going in Baraat. Afterall it was an RJ ehsaas Shaadi but no one was there?😕

Anything to do with brain is for Main-lead to deal with but Let's see How would Aradhya or Daadi or Bharti will handle if they question!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Seebz I was wondering the same..Then i thought, maybe Barati didnt invite the ladies for the shaadi as 1. the shaadi happened in a hurry 2. its the adopted son's shaadi..And about brains, so far its missing in most of the characters including our hero heroine..Hope we will soon see some development in that area..
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree that it is adopted son's shaadi but I am sure Bharti doesn't treat Rahul the same in front of neighbors as she usually does in house . To neighbors, Rahul is another son's of Periwal whether adopted or not!

Remember they asked about Bharti's wherabouts in Rahul's Haldi ceremony so I thought it was odd as not one 'buzurg' neighbor accompanied them just family. But I think it was important to not have neighbors there. They may not have approved 'Dulha-swap' and Aru would not move-in so no MaYa living under same-roof. I mean I know Aru being there has nothing to with society's remark as she is there for Daadi but it would have made things worse for periwals househod!
badam-chi-rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seebz

If they want, they can make it simple! 'Light chali gayi to 'Dulha Badal gaya'😆

OR

Tell them the truth that Madhav loved her and Aru liked Ehsaas but mistook Rahul as Ehsaas so she ends-up getting married (Ofcourse they can not tell abt 'swap' coz again it will be an issue of 'izzat'). Then, it will stop all the criticism abt Madhav's looks as Aradhya is married to him who is a pretty 'Bahu' It will help Bharti save her 'Blood-Pressure' pills expenses😆 as well as 'izzat'

How can they NOT see Madhav wearing that Blue Sherwani which Rahul wore in Picture that was printed in Newspaper! Shouldn't it make them question?

And the worst part is, Aaru had the time to change into new clothes, but Rahul and Madhav are still in those blue-green shervani. C'on yaa... Atleast you can change into normal clothes that you are in a hosp!!!
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i think the same for dadi aru is madav wife and for neibhours aru is

rahul wife aru will smartly stand on middle of both boys dadi will think

her point of wiev and neibhours will think their point of views

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrititen

And the worst part is, Aaru had the time to change into new clothes, but Rahul and Madhav are still in those blue-green shervani. C'on yaa... Atleast you can change into normal clothes that you are in a hosp!!!

Aru changed clothes 2 times already, first she came to the hospital in light green salwar, now shes doing grihapravesh in bridal outfit! Shes a quick change artist! ðŸ˜†
But its also true, shes coming from home, whereas Rahul and Madhav were at the hospital all night, they didnt go home yet. So how will they change clothes? Brij and P-P didnt bring any clothes for them either as they were supposed to go home to freshen up.
jmoyee200 thumbnail
aru stay with madhav.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Madhav-- aaru..coz marry madhav ke saath huya hai.
DiamondLife thumbnail
good point...big drama on...