Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

At Varun's residence...

Shreya (yells out): Girls hurry up!!! He'll be coming home from shooting any moment!!!

Neha: How about you help us instead of yelling?

Shreya: Listen girl. I'm managing the party. I don't have time to help you.

Sonu (sitting on top of a 10-foot ladder): Can someone please pass me the tape?

Neha: Come down and get it yourself.

Sonu: Why can't you come up and give it to me?

Neha: Like I said. Come down and get it yourself.

Tusu (sighs): God, you girls are too much.

*Tusu picks up the tape, climbs up the ladder, and hands it to Sonu.*

Sonu: Thank you Tusu. Some people are just born nice and others...*clears throat*

Shreya: You got a problem with me?!! You want me to treat you to some love?!!

*Shreya leans on the ladder threateningly*

Sonu (scared): Oh no, no! I didn't mean you! I meant the other someone!

Neha: Excuse-moi. Are you talking about me? You want something from me?!!

*Neha holds up her slipper threateningly*

Zeenat: Girls why are you fighting today?

Neha: Are you talking about me?

Ritu (finally making an entry): Yes she's talking about you.

Zeenat: Neha why are you repeating the same thing again and again.

Tusu: Because she's cracked.

Shreya (looking out the window): Girls! He's here!!! Hide!!!

*The girls scramble around quickly turning out the lights and hiding. Then to everyone's surprise, Shreya bursts out laughing.*

Shreya: He isn't here yet! Get back here and finish the decorations or else you won't be allowed in the party!

Ritu: Grr...Shreya you're going to get beaten by us if you continue this.

Shreya: Oh shut up. How many times do I have to tell you that this is my Varun's party? I can do anything I want.

Zeenat: Yeah but your Varun is in demand.

Tusu: Yeah it's your Varun's birthday and we're decorating the house?

Shreya: Yeah because you're his very sweet sisters. *emphasizing sisters*

Neha: Dream on Shreya. Dream on.

Shreya: Ha! Poor you girls. You kept dreaming and I got whisked away. *gets dreamy*

Sonu: Girls do we need to fight about this today as well?

Shreya, Neha, Tusu, and Ritu (in unison): YES!

*Everyone looks at Zeenat*

Zeenat: What? I'm not saying anything.

Tusu (snorts): Yeah that's because you have got nothing to say.

Sonu (intercepts): But why are we fighting?

Neha: Because meri bholi behna it's his birthday!

Sonu: Whose?

*The girls hit their heads in frustration.*

Shreya: Oh Miss Innocent, its Varun's birthday! Now stop asking questions and move your...err...I mean get working!

*The girls finish decorating the house and go to get ready. A little later...*

Shreya: YES EVERYONE!!! It is the birthday of the one and only sexy, hot, cool, handsome, cute, lovely, handsome (oh wait I already said that), anyways, it's the birthday of the one and only craze of all young girls, the heartbeat of each girl, the love of everyone's life...

Neha (cuts into Shreya's introduction): It's the birthday of Varun Dhawan!

Shreya: Hey, hey, hey! This is my introduction. Get out!

*Shreya pushes Neha out.*

Shreya: Anyways, yes so it's the birthday of the one and only Varun!!! So get ready to be treated to a really, really, really hot and cool thread.

Statutory warning: If you faint, drool, get glazy eyes, or simply are blinded by this thread, then we're not at fault. We're warning you.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 23 April 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanadivyapriyajainDiya_sobtiVirManForLife1lyf1luvdancesabatahiraishwarya_roxSkittle16StunningSanzVIRMANbest-Inferno-RAKA_hinz*mystic.moon*hiranrocksjas112LuvArTi4everblitheritzs200Aditi_4ver..Satarupa..-JujuK-vish94-.Panache...Aliya..preethi18VishalCksp..euphoria...Tanvi.SM_317sammy4uKunwarKiDeewani_barbieshobrakapooor--Saina--minuu-KaShti-luv_winchesters-Faiza--CreativeSoul-LadyDabangg-SweetDesire-HSFA-Alina.Yum_SRFlawedshilrunoblivious...Rish..-Muskii-Meow_AleenaZehnaseeb.-Deeps-tash10-wintergreen-shanakyasharanArshi.Sugi.IPK-Navetha-.Mohabbatein.-chamkilli-whiterose29mishti_17-Anilaa-OnlyHope-Red-Rose-.Anisha..CrazySobtian.-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Happy Birthday to the Hawt VARUN!!!!||" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Oye those who don't know, guess which one is Varun!

Edited by KS_Shreya - 21 April 2013 at 8:10pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshiforever8Skittle161lyf1luvdance..Anisha12..RAKA_hinz*mystic.moon*ritzs200LuvArTi4everblithe..Satarupa..jas112Neeju--Saina---vish94--JujuK..euphoria....Aliya...Tanvi.shobrakapooor_barbieSM_317sammy4u-Faiza-luv_winchestersLadyDabangg-SweetDesire-HSFA-Alina.-CreativeSoul-Meow_Aleena..Rish..-Deeps--chamkilli-.CrazySobtian.-wintergreen-.Mohabbatein.whiterose29shanakyasharan

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
                         Movies And Awards

Varun Dhawan bagged his debut role in KJO's hatke film Student of the Year. Varun Dhawan played the role of the Hot-shot Rohan Nanda. Varun next project is called Main tera hero. Directed by his father himself.

Awards
2012|Filmfare Awards|Best Male Debut|Student of the Year|Nominated
2013|Lions Gold Awards|Best Male Debut|Student of the Year|Won
2013|Stardust Awards|Best Male Debut|Student of the Year|Won

Edited by -chamkilli- - 23 April 2013 at 3:17pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

1lyf1luvdance..Anisha12..RAKA_hinzLuvArTi4everblithehiranrocksjas112-JujuK.Tanvi.sammy4uKunwarKiDeewani-Alina.-CreativeSoul-HSFALadyDabangg-SweetDesire-luv_winchesters-Faiza--Deeps-..Rish..Meow_Aleena.Mohabbatein.-wintergreen-.CrazySobtian.whiterose29shanakyasharan

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
---

^^Siggy Credit Chamkilli

Siggies Credit -DeViLsAnGeL-

Credit Sweetrahz

Edited by -chamkilli- - 23 April 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

cupcake247aishwarya_roxSkittle161lyf1luvdance..Anisha12..hiranrocksLuvArTi4everblitheritzs200..Aliya..-JujuK.Tanvi._barbiesammy4uluv_winchesters-Faiza-..Rish..-Alina.-CreativeSoul-LadyDabangg-SweetDesire-HSFAMeow_Aleena.Mohabbatein..CrazySobtian.indian_beautywhiterose29shanakyasharanOnlyHope

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

"Just keeping it short n Simple,
Wish you a very happy birthday Varun :) Hope you have an amazing one..Make wishes & I wish that they come true..
Be happy & truthful to yourself & towards your work..work hard, success 'll definitely come your way...
You were fabulous is SOTY & I hope you do even better in your next's,I really hope you never have to look back in life but just cherish your memories & have a successful career in BW..Wish you all the best..
Once again happy birthday..:)
May God bless you..

-Piya.

KS_Shreya-
Happy Birthday Varun!!! I hope you have a great day and remember I love you! EmbarrassedBig smile

_barbie-

DeViLsAnGeL-
A beautiful person, has a beautiful life. And, so shall you. May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges that come in your way to success. I wish you a very happy Birthday VARUN 

You are glowing like a star, you are beautiful like an angel and rare like a diamond. You are one of Gods brightest creations. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

Wishing you a day filled with love and cheer. May you be surrounded by all your loved ones. May this year bring you prosperity, fortune and friendship. Happy Birthday to you.

On your special day I just want you to know that you are always remembered by us in a very special way. You are always in our prayers and we wish the best for you this birthday. 
Sometimes it may not be possible to remind someone everyday about how special they are. On your birthday I am taking a chance to tell you that you are special, whether I tell you everyday or not.. You are truly a rockstar 
Happy Birthday to you VARUN

Ms.Goody-
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY VARUN!
You are on my mind 24/7, even while I'm writting my papers, 
You are too much of a distraction while I'm studying but I just love it
I love you too much more than I can express in words
Your tweets, pics or any updates are like oxygen for me.. I live on it. 
I wanna see more and more of you..So keep entertaining us.
I love your offscreen down-to-earth and from-the-heart persona very much. Be the way you are always.
TIGHT TIGHTER TIGHTEST HUG! I wish one day you can give me this hug back..like you give other fan girls HMM.
Lots and lots of love
RITU

Edited by -chamkilli- - 23 April 2013 at 3:37pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

1lyf1luvdanceRAKA_ritzs200LuvArTi4everhiranrocks..Aliya...Tanvi.shobrakapooor_barbiesammy4uluv_winchesters-Faiza-..Rish..-Alina.LadyDabanggHSFA-CreativeSoul--SweetDesire-Meow_Aleena-wintergreen-shanakyasharanwhiterose29

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Edited by KS_Shreya - 21 April 2013 at 9:35pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anisha12..RAKA_hinz*mystic.moon*_barbie.Tanvi...Aliya..sammy4uluv_winchesters-Faiza-..Rish..Meow_Aleena-Alina.-CreativeSoul-LadyDabangg-SweetDesire-HSFAwhiterose29shanakyasharan

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Edited by KS_Shreya - 21 April 2013 at 8:21pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ankitacool28RAKA_*mystic.moon*sammy4u..Aliya..preethi18.Tanvi._barbie..Rish..-Alina.HSFALadyDabanggMeow_Aleena-Faiza-luv_winchesters-chamkilli-whiterose29shanakyasharan

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
A very happy birthday Varun!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top