Debate Mansion

Unjust hanging of Professor Bhullar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sandy290393

Groupbie

sandy290393

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
What are your views on the hanging of Professor Bhullar? I've just read some articles about what the background story is from someone's point of view. My personal opinion is that it just shows how corrupt the Indian police and government still are.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unjust hanging of Professor Bhullar" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandy290393

What are your views on the hanging of Professor Bhullar? I've just read some articles about what the background story is from someone's point of view. My personal opinion is that it just shows how corrupt the Indian police and government still are.

Yes ,the question is how a person can be awarded death penalty on the basis of alleged confession or statement of police official. when we check, sanjay dutt case,AK-47 and hand grenades recovered from Sanjay Dutt's residence during 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts that left more than 200 people killed. Tried under ordinary judiciary processes. Court gives 6 years imprisonment to Sanjay Dutt and country debates whether 6 years imprisonment should be changed to no imprisonment...Bhullar had spent 20 years in jail awaiting for death, which might have killed in many times...but Guilty should be punished, but simply putting an end to person's life is not punishment but an bhorrant revenge...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.