Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Is it right on a woman who is not ready to accept the death of her husband to be forced to accept it?
Savitri is not willing to accept that Satya is dead because she knows he is alive and has been abducted by Rahukaal.
But in reality is it easy for a woman to accept the biggest loss of a person whom she loves so much and is taken away from her all of a sudden.
After watching todays episode i felt really sorry for Savitri, no one knows the real truth. Her jewellery is taken off her, her sindoor is wiped off and she is given a white sari to wear. Shouldnt she or any woman be left on their own to accept their  loss?
And now her mother in law is going to blame her for Satyas so called death. Was wondering if that would happen.

Btw, in the box it looked like there were bangles, a sindoor box and a scrolled up letter to me. What do you all think?

Edited by FIZK6 - 16 April 2013 at 2:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akki_Kundal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is It Right?" in Savitri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum  :)  Your name is?

From what i remember Leena said "we dont follow any rituals but still all this happened to us".
Satyas parents have accepted that he is dead, Savitri hasnt as she knows hes been abducted but cant tell the truth as she has no proof. People take death in different ways, its easy for some to accept it but others take a while. I just found the part where Savitri  is literally being forced to accept it a bit harsh. Everyone has their own way of coming to terms with a tragedy.

So what did you think of the first episode you watched today?

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Crux it'll be  Smile  please try to be active here.
When Savitri and Satya were going to get married and Savi came to Satyas house, his room had just caught fire. A lady from Satyas family said, "as soon as the bahu entered Satyas room caught fire, shes bad luck", some thing along them lines and Savitri on hearing that ran away. Satya brought her back. I was expecting something like this to happen, if not Leena then another member  of the family to say that. I personally dont like it when someone calls another person bad luck, if its meant to happen it will but no person in the world can bring bad luck to another person or be a curse to anyone.
At this moment what Leena says is very wrong, we'll know more when we see the epi tonight,  but she has just lost a young son and seeing Savitri decked up a like a married woman probably made her say  that. But they should all see Savitris pain too, to them she might be in denial but it doesnt mean she is not hurting.

I need help here, i'm not a hindu so dont know much, only what i see on TV.
After the chautha will Satyas soul be free even if hes not dead? And if it is then will Savitri be able to see Satya? RK said Satyas body will never leave Khalibhoomi, does that mean  his soul can  leave?

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Satyas body  has not been found. Police said he must have been eaten up by wild animals.
If the chautha takes place then Satya will be able to go see Savitri as per the second promo and it will be up to Savitri to put the soul back in Satyas body, only then will they be  able to get together.  That will be her fight against RK.
Thanks, it did help.

Another thing, does Savitri need to be present for the chautha to happen?

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Like you say, Savitri will come down in the white sari for the chautha  :(  After that she will  be back to dressing up as a married woman as per the new promo which was mentioned her but i havent seen it yet. Even in the promo where Satya comes to her she has the sindoor, mangalsutra the lot.

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Your welcome  :)

toadclk1

Groupbie

toadclk1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
tfs

FIZK6

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Denial is often the very first stage of grieving. Then you go on to anger, bargaining, etc. So people need to be patient with the person in grieving and support him/her during this process. However, sometimes the denial can be excessive to the point of making the person unable to function like a normal person, preventing them from moving on etc. In real life there is no Rahukaal who has kidnapped the husband and random babas and tribal leaders giving you superpowered items to bring people back from demons. Rather counseling, psychiatric help is necessary in such cases.

You have to ensure that this person ultimately accepts the truth. Though attacking them, blaming them for being 'manhoos', etc is not the way to go. That is cruel.

Edited by Kal El - 18 April 2013 at 7:48am

FIZK6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.