After watching so many K shows, I wanted to try something different. And, I have to say it was a pure coincidence that I came across Thai Dramas...and I have been addicted to them since then..And damn they have such HOT actors that even if the plot is not upto my liking, I still can't help but take my fill of the eye candy...Almost every Thai Drama I have watched I sure wasn't dissapointed at all with really good looks of most of the male actors..and I really didn't know that Thai male actors were so handsome *sigh*...I blush looking at these actors...
..Ken, Tik, Wier, Pong, Aum, Nadech
(I have huge crush on him
)..I can't help it but these actors have captured my mind and heart, and I can't choose which one is my fav b/c they all are too damn good looking!! And, I have watched all the dramas in which they were leads..But, I have got to say Nadech and Yaya are a made for each other couple...Never in my life I have seen such chemistry on and off screen, and trust me I have watch Indian, Korean shows but what these two have is something really magical, they make me believe that made for each other couples really exist, but *sigh*, I wish they were dating in real life..The looks that Nadech gives to Yaya, makes me doubtful about the fact they are just "best friends"...b/c gosh they can't keep their eyes off each other! I have seen MV's, OST's on them and all I can say they are like my daily dose, when I see their videos I smile...They have TOO MUCH chemistry, that it is hard to ignore...
Some of my fav Thai Dramas...
1. 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao especially Nadech and Yaya's story which is Duang Jai Akkanee)
2. Game Ruk Game Rai (Best Thai Drama for me, Loved Nadech and Yaya again!)
3. Sawan Biang (Ken and Anne (My 2nd best couple apart from Nadech and Yaya)
All Weir's Drama I have loved, he is too good looking especially loved his pairing with Pinky
4. Dung Duang Haruetai
5. Wong Wein Hua Jai
6. Roy Lae Sanae Luang
All Pong's Dramas, I have watched over and over again
7. Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter ( Bestest Thai Drama Ever, If I ever want a guy in my life, it has to have the qualities of the character Pong played in this drama, he is my ideal man..this drama was a real tear jerker in the start, but oh so passionate, jealousy, protecting his woman was the best part of this drama, loved Pong, he is so good with his eyes!)
8. Kha Khong Khon ( Loved this drama too! Could have been a little better, but nevertheless with Pong in there, I sure wouldn't want to miss it! )
9. Roy Leh Sanae Rai ( I fell in love with him in this drama, he was amazing here)
Aum's Drama (Aum for me looks best with Aff..Aum Aff forever)
10. Jam Leuy Ruk (Aum stole my heart in this lakorn, definitely in my top 5 Thai Lakorns)
11. Thara Himalaya (Loved him with Kimberly)
12. Namtan Mai
I have loved all Ken's Thai Lakorn too, and damn he is one fine looking handsome man...I would definitely recommend watching Ken's and Anne's Lakorns...one will never be disappointed with both these actors no matter which of theirs Thai Lakorns one chooses. I have watched all Ken's Lakorn, and I have enjoyed him with Janie, Anne and Aff the most..All these three Thai actresses have worked well with Ken, and one shouldn't miss out on their pairings...
But I am still rooting for Nadech and Yaya in real life..
Edited by nikita59 - 16 April 2013 at 12:35pm