Asian Shows
Asian Shows

India-Forums

Nadech and Yaya

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
After watching so many K shows, I wanted to try something different. And, I have to say it was a pure coincidence that I came across Thai Dramas...and I have been addicted to them since then..And damn they have such HOT actors that even if the plot is not upto my liking, I still can't help but take my fill of the eye candy...Almost every Thai Drama I have watched I sure wasn't dissapointed at all with really good looks of most of the male actors..and I really didn't know that Thai male actors were so handsome *sigh*...I blush looking at these actors...Embarrassed..Ken, Tik, Wier, Pong, Aum, Nadech (I have huge crush on him LOL)..I can't help it but these actors have captured my mind and heart, and I can't choose which one is my fav b/c they all are too damn good looking!! And, I have watched all the dramas in which they were leads..But, I have got to say Nadech and Yaya are a made for each other couple...Never in my life I have seen such chemistry on and off screen, and trust me I have watch Indian, Korean shows but what these two have is something really magical, they make me believe that made for each other couples really exist, but *sigh*, I wish they were dating in real life..The looks that Nadech gives to Yaya, makes me doubtful about the fact they are just "best friends"...b/c gosh they can't keep their eyes off each other! I have seen MV's, OST's on them and all I can say they are like my daily dose, when I see their videos I smile...They have TOO MUCH chemistry, that it is hard to ignore...LOL

Some of my fav Thai Dramas...

1. 4 Huajai Haeng Koon Kao especially Nadech and Yaya's story which is Duang Jai Akkanee)
2. Game Ruk Game Rai (Best Thai Drama for me, Loved Nadech and Yaya again!)
3. Sawan Biang (Ken and Anne (My 2nd best couple apart from Nadech and Yaya)
All Weir's Drama I have loved, he is too good looking especially loved his pairing with Pinky
4.  Dung Duang Haruetai
5.  Wong Wein Hua Jai
6. Roy Lae Sanae Luang
All Pong's Dramas, I have watched over and over again
7. Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter ( Bestest Thai Drama Ever, If I ever want a guy in my life, it has to have the qualities of the character Pong played in this drama, he is my ideal man..this drama was a real tear jerker in the start, but oh so passionate, jealousy, protecting his woman was the best part of this drama, loved Pong, he is so good with his eyes!)
8. Kha Khong Khon ( Loved this drama too! Could have been a little better, but nevertheless with Pong in there, I sure wouldn't want to miss it! )
Tik's Drama
9. Roy Leh Sanae Rai ( I fell in love with him in this drama, he was amazing here)
Aum's Drama (Aum for me looks best with Aff..Aum Aff forever)
10. Jam Leuy Ruk (Aum stole my heart in this lakorn, definitely in my top 5 Thai Lakorns)
11. Thara Himalaya (Loved him with Kimberly)
12.  Namtan Mai  

I have loved all Ken's Thai Lakorn too, and damn he is one fine looking handsome man...I would definitely recommend watching Ken's and Anne's Lakorns...one will never be disappointed with both these actors no matter which of theirs Thai Lakorns one chooses. I have watched all Ken's Lakorn, and I have enjoyed him with Janie, Anne and Aff the most..All these three Thai actresses have worked well with Ken, and one shouldn't miss out on their pairings...

But I am still rooting for Nadech and Yaya in real life..Big smile   

Edited by nikita59 - 16 April 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsorrow18Debolina.enigmatic_zephy

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Haha welcome to Thai dramas (or lakorns)! Glad you've enjoyed them...I've been watching them for a couple years and am a HUGE Nadech and Yaya fan (also Aum and Aff fan!)...Embarrassed 
I hope you're as excited as me for their new drama (ah but we have to wait 1 more year) 
Have you seen them on a recent variety show...sooo cute!

Here's a good thread you might like we started a while ago on thai dramas =)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=894801

Edited by sweetsorrow18 - 16 April 2013 at 5:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlDebolina.

Debolina. IF-Sizzlerz
Debolina.
Debolina.

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
The only things i know about Thai shows is all thanks to Nadech Yaya LOL It happened that fateful day i bumped upon a Game Rai Game Rak MV. And i agree with you, these two definitely have a different chemistry.

Everything related to Thai shows revolves around them now lol. and i am so glad that their pair is being repeated. something not always common.

All the three Thai Lakorns i have watched have these two is starring : Game Rai Game Rak, Duang Jai Akaanee and Torranee ni nee krai krong. Although i have even watch Thara Himalaya and Wayupak Montra, but thats because they were in the same series as Duang Jai Akaanee.

kshows_fangirlsweetsorrow18

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Debolina, you shud check out some other ones if you like thai dramas =) I agree Yaya and Nadech ones are my fav but also watch Defendant of Love (Jam Leuy Ruk) and Sawan Biang (with Ken and Ann - also a popular pair couple years back, they had 3 or so lakorns together)

kshows_fangirlDebolina.

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

The only things i know about Thai shows is all thanks to Nadech Yaya LOL It happened that fateful day i bumped upon a Game Rai Game Rak MV. And i agree with you, these two definitely have a different chemistry.

Everything related to Thai shows revolves around them now lol. and i am so glad that their pair is being repeated. something not always common.

All the three Thai Lakorns i have watched have these two is starring : Game Rai Game Rak, Duang Jai Akaanee and Torranee ni nee krai krong. Although i have even watch Thara Himalaya and Wayupak Montra, but thats because they were in the same series as Duang Jai Akaanee.

If you like Nadech and Yaya as a couple you definitely need to watch Aum and Aff and Ken and Ann together in their respective lakorns. I came across Thai lakorns because of Aum and Aff, in Jam Leuy Ruk and since then I have been addicted to the couple as well as Thai Lakorns. 

Personally, Nadech Yaya, Aum Aff, Ken Ann make the best pairs, and all the three couple have three more lakorns together...I definitely agree with sweetsorrow that u need to watch Sawan Biang and Jam Leuy Ruk b/c u r truly missing out on really great chemistry as well as lakorns.

I definitely suggest u to watch Pong's lakorns as well as Wier's..For me Thai Lakorn "Tomorrow I'll still Love You" still remains to be my top best lakorn I have watched...And, from the list I  made you can see which Pong's and Wier's lakorn I recommend...:)..Hope u enjoy them too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debolina.

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

If you like Nadech and Yaya as a couple you definitely need to watch Aum and Aff and Ken and Ann together in their respective lakorns. I came across Thai lakorns because of Aum and Aff, in Jam Leuy Ruk and since then I have been addicted to the couple as well as Thai Lakorns. 

Personally, Nadech Yaya, Aum Aff, Ken Ann make the best pairs, and all the three couple have three more lakorns together...I definitely agree with sweetsorrow that u need to watch Sawan Biang and Jam Leuy Ruk b/c u r truly missing out on really great chemistry as well as lakorns.

I definitely suggest u to watch Pong's lakorns as well as Wier's..For me Thai Lakorn "Tomorrow I'll still Love You" still remains to be my top best lakorn I have watched...And, from the list I  made you can see which Pong's and Wier's lakorn I recommend...:)..Hope u enjoy them too!

Tomorrow I'll Still Love You was one of my favs! so sad! =( I need to check out Pong and Weir...Weird just annoys me sometimes haha 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirl

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

Originally posted by nikita59

Tomorrow I'll Still Love You was one of my favs! so sad! =( I need to check out Pong and Weir...Weird just annoys me sometimes haha 

Yup, but still glad they got a happy ending..one of the most touching Thai Lakorns I have watched. The music was also great for that Lakorn...loved the song he sang for her when he proposed to her on the beach.:)
prom15e. Groupbie
prom15e.
prom15e.

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I've watched game rai game ruk and fell in love with them.
have you guys watched pin anong?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index