Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Sweet_Krishna

Sweet_Krishna

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Nihaal seems going overboard by helping Ratan with the swing. I mean, he stopped Kartaar from doing so but started doing himself as if he owns RatanAngryDead. The guy seems quite audacious. He had earlier taunted Kartaar that he could help Ratan since he was unmarried whereas Kartaar was married to Gurpreet.Angry Hope Sampoorn comes back and claim his Ratan. I do not like Nihaal SinghDead.
By the way Bansuri seems completely floored by Nihaal Singh.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Swetha-hinzQuietlyLoudyanks28-Rojaa-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nihal Singh taking liberties???" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mmm1095

mmm1095

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Nihaal is just protective for Ratan ... At present he dont know that he is developing feelings for Ratan ... So i dont think there is any need for u to get harsh !!!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mru.prajeedocashuzjshree_rammaszsubtlesapphireAmara_BRaadhnijojo1986beena.thomas-PurpleHeart-..Anj..sujji0609

Amanat284

Groupbie

Amanat284

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I hope Sampooran NEVER comes back to claim "his" Ratan. She ain't a piece of meat to be claimed. She's a woman who needs to move on with another man. One who won't cheat on her. 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

fbadhan13xfogzrajeedocans1122divya_09jshree_rampg17maszNikki.Amara_B-Swetha-RaadhniSunibeena.thomasneel_jayjojo1986hinzvioletshinesujji0609

violetshine

IF-Dazzler

violetshine

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
i love Nihal's character !! i think Ratan deserves someone like him.. i really dont want Sampooran back... after what he done and left everyone the coward. no thankyou... i dont think he is coming back anyways the story is moving forward with Ratan, Kartar and Nihal...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

fbadhan13xfogzrajeedocjshree_ramAmara_B-Swetha-priya_remix-PurpleHeart-RaadhniSunijojo1986beena.thomasJess.sujji0609

Nikki.

Nikki.

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Ratan is a strong women not the type to beg her husband to come back when he cheated on her. Nihal is a perfect choice for her she doesn't need Sampooran back.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xfogzfbadhan13rajeedocjshree_ram-Swetha-neel_jayRaadhniSunibeena.thomasvioletshinesujji0609

prk1234

prk1234

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I have a strong feeling that Nihal is sampooran singh. 

catalan

catalan

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Krishna

Nihaal seems going overboard by helping Ratan with the swing. I mean, he stopped Kartaar from doing so but started doing himself as if he owns RatanAngryDead. The guy seems quite audacious. He had earlier taunted Kartaar that he could help Ratan since he was unmarried whereas Kartaar was married to Gurpreet.Angry Hope Sampoorn comes back and claim his Ratan. I do not like Nihaal SinghDead.
By the way Bansuri seems completely floored by Nihaal Singh.LOL

i don't know why you have soft corner for sampooran who ran away leaving his kid born illegally to another girl, leaving his wife and son. Though being sarpanch he was cowerd. Whereas, Nihal takes sympathy and keep helping Ratan and kids. In this situation how sampooran is better than nihal. People may say Nihal has connection with Sampooran's death or whatever, but they are still assumptions. As on date the story so far is sampporan ran away, Nihal shows goodness in returning Sampooran's money as well as love kids and helping ratan. So how Sampooran is better than nihal?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocjshree_ramAmara_B

QuietlyLoud

IF-Dazzler

QuietlyLoud

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
well i don't want sampooran to come back and i love Nihal
but in yesterdays episode   he did went a bit overboardShocked 
he shouldn't have done that since Ratan still doesn't have any feeling for him...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzjshree_ramhinzsujji0609

Post Reply New Post

Go to top