Diya Aur Baati Hum

ff:Rang Badalte Rishte...! ComeBack Promo!

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

1st Shot:

Chavi's Fiance Dilip enters with his family and looks at Sandhya angrily.Dilip's Mom asks Santosh the reason they were called to Rathi House urgently and Some Mute Arguments take place where everyone is shocked! Suddenly Santosh says"Beendni Now you will have to apologise to DilipJi and His whole Family for your false accusations! and this is my order ask for forgiveness Now here infront of everyone!" Everyone is Shocked and Dilip smirks at Sandhya and Sandhya is confused on his this gesture.

2nd Shot:

Bhabho calls Sandhya and Meena and tells them that They all are going to a wedding ceremony of Rathi's Old Neighbors Son! Meena is Happy!

Scene Shifts to The Marriage Ceremony:

Baraat arrives and Everyone is Dancing and singing suddenly a shot is heard and Deadbody of Bride falls from balcony right in feet of Sandhya. Everyone is shellshocked and shattered!

What did you all think Drama is over? It has just started after SurYa's Holi Suhaag Raat still there are following questions to be answered:

How Will Samir adjust in Rathi Family? Will Sudha succeed in her plans? Will Sandhya,Chavi and Sudha give their third year exams properly? Will Emily be able to make place in Bhabho's Heart? What is this Dilip+Chavi New Drama? and Who Killed Bride in Marriage? How SurYa will lead their life after their MahaMilan? Will Sandhya fulfill her dream and become an IPS Officer?
So Keep reading ff:Rang Badalte Rishte...! Next Update will be posted tomorrow i.e. 17th April 2013.Don't forget to Read.πŸ˜‰Many Interesting Twists are coming up!

Samjhe Yaa Samjhaon?

I am Damn Sure Your comment will take less time to type then this Promo so Please Do Comment about The Promo.πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice promo Alina πŸ‘πŸΌ
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail