Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

03Kamya

IF-Rockerz

03Kamya

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hello guys..
Wasssuuuppp.
I am back again with a new FF.. The idea just struck to my mind and i tjought writing it now. Hope you all like it. Thanx to my budd at IF who PM me their OS,SS,FF and i gain idea from there.
I just need one hlp. After reading it just give some Suggestion abt the Heading of this FF. coz i am very bad at that.
So here this goes.

PART 1
It was a the most happiest day for virika after all the sad days. It was the day wen Viren will return home. Everyone was happy for his return and at the same time sad too that they didn't belive him. Jeevika was so excited. She wore viren fav colour dress <orange>. She thought of going, To temple to thank god.
J : jab tak viren ji aayengein tab tak main aajaungi.
and she went to temple. it was 2:00pm and someone, rang the bell. Virat goes an dopen the door and it was non other than viren. virat eyes were full of tears < khusi ke aansu > an dhe hugged viren tightly and viren too hugged him tightly Smile . They broke their hug and viren kissed his forehead. Both went inside the house. Viren touched everyone's feet and hugged inder chachu and chachi. he didn't utter a single word to badi maa, dadaji, maa an dmanvi. 
His eyes were full of angryness Angry, that this is only the members whom he feel so proud, whom he loved so much, and that members only didn  't trust him, ddn't support him when he needed them Angry. He took a deep breathe and maked his way to room. Suddenly a voice cam efrom back.
SB : viren beta humare gale nhi lago ge Shocked.
viren turned back : BETA, kaun sa beta. aapke liye toh aapka viren mar chuka hai na. Wo viren jo kisi ka murder kar sakta hai wo aapka beta kaise ho sakta. yahi kaha tha na aapne mujhe uss din court mein. Kyun dadaji sahi keh raha hun na main. Kyun maa, aap mere wajah se ghar se bahar nhi jaa sakti thi na kyun ki log aap pa taunt marte the " ki wo dhekho khuni ki maa jaa rahi hai " Unhappy. Par ab koi problem nhi, main bekasur prove ho chuk ahun, ab aapko koi kuch nhi bolega Unhappy   .
maanvi : Jiju aap hum sab ko galat samjh rahe hai.
viren : wah Clap. ab main sahi hun toh aap sab ko lagta hai ki main aap sab ko galta samjh raha hun. Bt u all are wrong. Aap sab ka asli chehra ab mere samne aaya hai. Mera parivaar kahi kho gaya hai. aap charo mere apne nhi ho. apn enhi ho. 
and runs to his room. he stopped near his room gate and wipe his tears Cry. He opened the door and search for jeevika Smile, bt he could'nt find her. he called her up. jeevika seeing viren calls becomes happy and picks up th ecall.
v : jeevika kaha h tum.
j : viren ji main mandir mein hun. bs av nikal rahi hun.
v : mandir ? tum waha kya kar rahi ho.
j : wo virenji main god ko thank you boln eaayi thi.
v : jaldi aa jao. ab intezaar nhi hota.
j : viren ji bs, thode der mein main pahunch rahi hun.
Jeevika was so so happy. She sat in the car and started driving it. After such a long time their was a smile on her face. She was remembering all the beautiful moment she had spent with viren. She was driving at a very fast speed near about 80. She was totally lost in viren dreams Embarrassed. Suddenly a goat came in between the road and she could'nt apply the braek and the car gt unbalanced and hit the car with a great bang with tree Shocked
Jeevika gt badly injured. Blood was coming continously from her head. on the other side viren was gting tensed. virat came there.
virat : kya hua bhai, aap tensed lag rahe ho.
viren : bhai mera man bahut ghabra raha hai. jeevika v av tak nhi nhi. 
Viren phone range, it was jeevika call.
v : jeevika kaha ho tum ?
stranger : aapki wife ka accident ho gaya hai. Hum unhe city hospital le jaa rahe.
viren was totally shocked Shocked after hearing it. Phone droped down from his hand. viren fall on bed. tears started coming from his eyes Cry
virat : bhai kya hua.
HELLO HELLO HELLO AAP SUN RAHE HAIN voice was coming from the phone. virat speaked up to starnger an dhe was also in shocked state.
virat : bahi chalo, bhabhi k epaas.
viren and virat hurried up and went to the hospial.

LONG UPADTE..
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. DO LIK ETHE ABOVE POSTA AND DO LEAVE UR FEEDBACK.
WILL CONTINNUE ONLY WHEN I'LL GT A GUD RESPONSE.
THANK YOU. 

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

favdakpriya0307teerakshaehmmbhilusugar01vijikaPriyaVirikasrinuvirikaPriyaNaraehmmbhluvr$Hef@livini_karanhetnitomelahi99pooja-roxxElmWizard5015NikShaikhSameeha.TackernimnimDaniaax3Aishaazizkryanvirika05aashna.iranikarankryslesurbhi1994mehakLUVSvirikagrusha_virikajenna_promanticgurl070urmilmehwish123Love_Familynani2630aloneloveDaddysPrincessashna1406avni_19monakhan.Sweety1234556pinky.paddacandyVirika-Haju--Aaliya.KryAn-..Amrita..-Drama_Queen-Natasha137Syed695Saaraa.-Latty--vish94-Angelic.gurlMADHU.BARUNarshiasushma--Ayesha---Deeps-sumayyah1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika FF" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

$Hef@li

Groupbie

$Hef@li

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
nice start...continue soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

03Kamya

mehwish123

Goldie

mehwish123

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Wow nice udea
hope jeevz get well soon

03Kamya

alonelove

IF-Dazzler

alonelove

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
It is a very nice update
So sad of jeevi
Continue soon
Tanx for the pm

03Kamya

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
res

03Kamya

avni_19

IF-Dazzler

avni_19

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
reallyy awesomee..new concepttt n awesomee start to the story...suspense filled updatee... keep continuinggg... way to go with the story... expecting more from ths story... hope jeevika s finee..n virika is back in action... i mean in evry sense. hehehhe :P :D

pls PM me..wen u update the next part!!!!  thnkuu so muchhh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yasminsajateba03Kamya

jenna_p

Goldie

jenna_p

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Good Update..Smile
Thanks for the PM..
continue soon..

yasminsajateba03Kamya

..Amrita..

IF-Rockerz

..Amrita..

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
wow...like !!! Luvd it...nice that viren dint 4give his family mmbrs so easily...jeevs had accident...hope nothing serious happens to her...update soon

yasminsajateba03Kamya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top