Posted: 10 years ago
just because RK acts cute in one episode does that undo what he did or has been doing to her? the emotional blackmail, the dehumanization, the objectifying??? Dipali had a great point! Im glad Madhu listened to it but who the hell is she to give lectures on self-respect? They couldnt find a better woman. I hope Sultan does whatever it takes to get Madhu out of the house because a happily ever after for RK and Madhu will send a false message to young girls. In most abusive relationships girls stay back because their is a honeymoon stage in the relationship as shown in the precap. But it only last a short while until the relationship becomes abusive again.
Originally posted by basicquestion1

I think cvs r scared of rk fans thats y they r embracing a real low character like rk. Pls don't think I hate the real man behind rk. He n drashti r the reason I started watching the show but his character is negative n I guess its hard to accept that.

I doubt CVs are scared of anyone. Arent tehy telling ppl to take it or leave it everywhere?๐Ÿ˜•
I'd like to know the answers too. 

Shouldn't madhu by now realize that RK isn't foolish enough to hurt himself? I mean he does look hale and hearty. What could he possibly do to him? So her reasons behind staying back doesn't make any sense whatsoever.๐Ÿฅฑ

Agree with Dipsy.. Self-respect gaya gutter mein. Really becoming hard to sympathize with madhu.
Edited by Siri22 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

welcome to confusebala๐Ÿ˜†
character changes their mind in a split second.
RK- confused whether he likes  her or just insecurity playing in with his brain.
Madhu- confused .. did Rk ask for forgiveness or not. Was holi scene  him asking for forgiveness๐Ÿ˜ณ. ???? in circles we go!!! Now lets make him some food๐Ÿคฃ for his sorta apology.
Sultan- should i give them the money--what will madhu think of this๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Should I interfere or not???? He lives in his own deli ma how to approach madhu without offending her๐Ÿ˜†.

Madhubala- round round we goo๐Ÿ˜†

btw nice post my ashuuu

For the RED ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ญ

Confusion- Kaha hai ISq sirf Junoon hi Junoon. is teh new title.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Actually everyone along with makers are confused, which way to go ๐Ÿคฃ So they are playing all ships. ๐Ÿคฃ
Madhu has totally lost it...utterly utterly disappointed with the way CVs are portraying her these days...everytime RK comes close she melts like a horny teenager...every effing time...i for once wholeheartedly agree with dips today...madhu's sense of self-respect has indeed gone for a toss...i'm so mad at madhu i'm fuming ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Absoluv

EgggXactly Aash dear...I mean itna KaanPhusion hai...and now when our hero will try to help her out of the HELL she is in, she will telll him not to interfere......theek hai Madhu baad mein rona mat ki uss insaan ne phir tumhe dhokha diya...This is for our sweet Madhu to remember : 

Also this one is for Madhu : 

madhu has been emotionally blackmailed well n truly from all sides and is cornered.

Plusss...i think she doesnt want RK to think somethings cooking between them. Thats why she will ask him to leave na.๐Ÿ˜•

I love ur pics hun๐Ÿ’”
  1. Originally posted by ninand

i know what you mean.. for the first time I felt like hitting Madhu on the head with a baseball bat..whack!

U echo my sentimesnt...when i was wacthing her take milk..i was like PLLZZZ pich up tea n make tea๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก n not kheer๐Ÿ˜ก

if they play 'hum hain deewane' during their eyelocks one more time , I will set them on @&^#๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was so ready to explode, when thankfully Deepali happened and said everything I wanted to say to Madhu(or well not everything she said, I would have said.).. and (thank the heavens up there), Madhu woke up from her sleep!

Did she?๐Ÿ˜•

as for Sultan.. in a way his coming made sense. First, as a plot device.. so that he gets to know that Madhu may have been taken against her wish. Sultan could only believe something like that if the doubt came from Madhu's mom herself, so that was required.
    Secondly, he had decided to move on. The last time had bid goodbye to Padmini, had been on a very emotional front. This visit would have really marked their association as a pleasant acquaintance.
    Besides, I liked his gesture, that he wanted to pay with his honest money. Its not about wanting to repay , its about gratitude, and its about gestures which express that. 

For him , he would indeed be grateful if people like Padmini and Madhu let him pay with his integrity. It will be another debt to him, their acceptance, but one that he is willing to owe.:)

I love ur explanations Nina ๐Ÿค— makes me calm down like Bidz๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edt:
    as for the precap.. lol.. I was indeed taken back by hilarious it is. If you think about it, its quite RK. The man already has belittled Madhu's heartbreak , her person.. and he's an exhibitionist.. so yeh, he would totally do something like this and believe it will make it all good. 
    But madhu's expressions do show it for what it is, a pathetic attempt.

Still, Vivian has done it brilliantly! it  looks every bit the arrogant, unfeeling superstar,RK.

yup...vivian was grt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Loquacious_Aash - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

just because RK acts cute in one episode does that undo what he did or has been doing to her? the emotional blackmail, the dehumanization, the objectifying??? Dipali had a great point! Im glad Madhu listened to it but who the hell is she to give lectures on self-respect? They couldnt find a better woman. I hope Sultan does whatever it takes to get Madhu out of the house because a happily ever after for RK and Madhu will send a false message to young girls. In most abusive relationships girls stay back because their is a honeymoon stage in the relationship as shown in the precap. But it only last a short while until the relationship becomes abusive again.

of course it would be Deepali who would give taunts to Madhu about self respect. She is the one who despises anything to do with section of society she herself came from. People like her, like RK want to judge others conveniently overlooking their own faults. they are truly delusional.. For them mirrors exist to show what they want to see.
So Deepali should taunt Madhu about integrity, and RK will call Sultan 'sadakchhaap', and consider himself far above Deepali even though they bear strikingly similar characteristics.

Besides, self-respect does not matter to Deepali, but it does to Madhu. So she would use it to get under her skin..

As for RK, the Cvs are indeed making sure he leaves no stone unturned in showing just how arrogant and self-appeasing he is. 
The nautanki in the middle of the road is a classic maneuver on his part. To force her by making a show in public. there is not much she can do when so many are watching. This is how such obsessed control-freaks function and exploit everything they have at their disposal.
OMG GH's latest tweet. he was never a villain. awww...use sau khoon maaf. 
First thing first...what is she confused about...koi pleage mujhe samjha do...๐Ÿคฃ