Much awaited holiday for PG and RSA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Much awaited holiday trip for Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora

TellyBuzz in talks with Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora on their vacation to the US and London...

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 | 8:05:01 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 0 Comments  |  645 Views

Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arorawho are dating each other and were seen together in channel V's show The Serial, are soon going to be off for a much awaited vacation to London and the USA. We got in touch with both the actors who happily shared their vacation plans.

An elated Pooja Gor said,"Yes I am off to a vacation to the US and London for some 15 to 20 days. I was planning to go for vacation right after my show Mann Ki Awaaz..Pratigya went off air. But then later on I was roped in channel V's show The Serial, then I got to do Ek Thi Nayika and also Savdhan India on Life OK. Hence my schedule was all busy till now, but finally this is the right time for me to go for an holiday. I am going along with Raj Singh Arora, but he will be staying there for some 2 months as his father stays in the USA. I am looking forward for my happy holidays."

When contacted Raj Singh Arora said, "My father holds a citizenship of 10 yrs for US. I have never been there; this is the first time that I will be going. I am just worried about flying for 16 hours. I don't know how I will spend that much time flying. Pooja wanted to go on a holiday with me for a long time so she is also going along with me. Its going to be our very first holiday together abroad and its going to be fun."

"If anyone would like to get in touch with me for work or something then they can contact me through Facebook or India Forums," concludes Raj. 

We wish Pooja Gor and Raj Singh Arora happy holidays!

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 16 April 2013 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allMuskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Much awaited holiday for PG and RSA" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Adib.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Deathstroke

Love-u-all

IF-Rockerz

Love-u-all

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
TFS