Arjun-Ovi should end thier marriage

AshaNegiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Because there is no child that binds them together, the marriage was a deal blackmail,
there is no trust, understand there is no love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed. Its time arjun makes his own decision about his life.

If he feels the need to divorced ovi as there is nothing left, then he has all right to do so. I have been saying this in many comments here that he has one life to live and so its best if he lives it happily than being sad forever in a marriage that never brings happiness. Living with someone who do not trust you can really frustrate you. I have seen many instances as this

On the other hand, ovi already made her decision to set him free, he should happily accept her proposal and run very far with pari and if purvi wants to join him leaving Onir, the its up to her as she too is not happy with her marriage. It was one of convenience.
cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

Agreed. Its time arjun makes his own decision about his life.

If he feels the need to divorced ovi as there is nothing left, then he has all right to do so. I have been saying this in many comments here that he has one life to live and so its best if he lives it happily than being sad forever in a marriage that never brings happiness. Living with someone who do not trust you can really frustrate you. I have seen many instances as this

On the other hand, ovi already made her decision to set him free, he should happily accept her proposal and run very far with pari and if purvi wants to join him leaving Onir, the its up to her as she too is not happy with her marriage. It was one of convenience.

Ovi doesn't trust Arjun because she has caught him in situations where he has hidden things from her multiple times. Take just the scene where she saw Purvi/Arjun together at the restaurant and him not telling her later on the phone. I don't blame her at all for not believing him as blindly as she once did. 
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok I am going to stop u right there. There is no child that binds them together, Fine I agree that there child died but that does not change the fact that it existed that Arjun and Ovi did have a physical relationship there marriage is complete although it was a deal marriage (most of the marriage's in on tv series start of with that only nowadays) that did not stop Arjun with having a relationship with her she forced  the marriage not herself on him. There are many people out there whose parents are separated and they do just fine take Punar Vivah for e.g yash and arti are raising each other's kid as there own and are happy.Love just does not happen it takes time and happens slowly and gradually.I hope in time Arjun falls for her.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I am hoping this marriage is over, the precap showed Ovi's disgusting behaviour towards the baby. What is the baby's fault? 

shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with u 
crystalmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Even I am hoping this marriage is over, the precap showed Ovi's disgusting behaviour towards the baby. What is the baby's fault? 

Arjun can show disgusting behavior toward his own child (AROVI BABY) just because he did not love the mother
But it is not okay if Ovi does the same thing for her husband and sister's love child. 
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalmoon

Arjun can show disgusting behavior toward his own child (AROVI BABY) just because he did not love the mother
But it is not okay if Ovi does the same thing for her husband and sister's love child. 

@ Bold really? when?
-purvideshmukh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshaNegiFan

Because there is no child that binds them together, the marriage was a deal blackmail,

there is no trust, understand there is no love

agee with u
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
srry to interrupt but i want to answer ur when?
he dint evn bther toacknowledge his dead baby,ovi was crying today that she cldnt evn see her dead baby or tke her in her arms whereas arjun was so concern abt her and purvi baby that he dint evn realise his baby died