Book Talk

Hunger Games *Catching Fire* Trailer Finally. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
frankly i love jennifer with liam . they look awesum . i wish they would have made liam peter instead of gale .. i mean yea he is too tall to be peter  but the guy who plays peter is a good actor but i cant see him as peter i donno why ...i have lots of expectations from this lets see... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zephyr29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hunger Games *Catching Fire* Trailer Finally. (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Yeah even I felt she had better chemistry with Liam than Josh. As individual characters they are good but when it comes to showing a complex relationship as that of Katniss-Peeta I wish they had done their casting right. They look more big sis - lil bro than a romantic couple.

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i agree to the bro sis thing :P ... hehehe said truely .. the guy peter is short .. but he has a charm .. after  i saw the casting i got totally berserk ...

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
What do you think of the casting for Finnick Odair?

-FelixFelicis-

IF-Dazzler

-FelixFelicis-

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
The Hunger Games franchise is truly successful and *SO WORTH* it! Approve
Initially I thought it was again a TWILIGHT in the becoming when I saw the book in my sister's hand well, just two years down the lane Disapprove ; but GOSH the way it has made me addicted to it is so amazing. Cool Its like "Move over Harry Potter" (which you cant in real sense LOL) when something so sophisticated and haphazard at the same time owns the throne. Its just so REAL!! With no supernatural stuff (except for its set in FUTURE ofcourse) but real and raw human emotions...!!

I am really excited about the new movie coming this November...Its just like revival of those HP mania again.

As  far as relationships go down in this franchise I havent read Catching Fire fully but still I know I am HeadOverHeels for our *Bread Boy* !! *SIGH* His entry in the book had totally won me over already. KATNISS-PEETA - such a different and refreshing pair.

Josh is the perfect Peeta I had in my mind. He is so good in portraying Peeta in the film...!!Even though he is a bit small but there is truly something about this person and I love him. And Jennifer was perfect for Katniss. That strong yet defined persona...!!  Love both Jennifer and Josh. Heart

Edited by -FelixFelicis- - 30 June 2013 at 7:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

oblivious.Cup-Of-Chai

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
not much of finnick fan !!!

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I am so excited for the movie even though i didn't like the first movie as compared to the book. Oh well, Jennifer Lawrence will rock it like always and So will Josh Hutcherson. The book 'Catching Fire' was just Amazing but I really didn't like MockingJay i hope in the movie they change the ending.

Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 01 July 2013 at 7:43am

zephyr29

IF-Rockerz

zephyr29

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Even I didn't like Mockingjay. It just kept dragging at the beginning but then went in a rush towards the end. So had a very incomplete/ unsatisfactory feeling when it ended. Honestly, I'm just not looking forward to this one, especially now they are going to split it into 2 movies.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

Post Reply New Post

Go to top