Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i agree to the bro sis thing :P ... hehehe said truely .. the guy peter is short .. but he has a charm .. after  i saw the casting i got totally berserk ...
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What do you think of the casting for Finnick Odair?
-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The Hunger Games franchise is truly successful and *SO WORTH* it! 
Initially I thought it was again a TWILIGHT in the becoming when I saw the book in my sister's hand well, just two years down the lane 😒 ; but GOSH the way it has made me addicted to it is so amazing. 😎 Its like "Move over Harry Potter" (which you cant in real sense 😆) when something so sophisticated and haphazard at the same time owns the throne. Its just so REAL!! With no supernatural stuff (except for its set in FUTURE ofcourse) but real and raw human emotions...!!

I am really excited about the new movie coming this November...Its just like revival of those HP mania again.

As  far as relationships go down in this franchise I havent read Catching Fire fully but still I know I am HeadOverHeels for our *Bread Boy* !! *SIGH* His entry in the book had totally won me over already. KATNISS-PEETA - such a different and refreshing pair.

Josh is the perfect Peeta I had in my mind. He is so good in portraying Peeta in the film...!!Even though he is a bit small but there is truly something about this person and I love him. And Jennifer was perfect for Katniss. That strong yet defined persona...!!  Love both Jennifer and Josh. ❤️
Edited by -FelixFelicis- - 10 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
not much of finnick fan !!!
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so excited for the movie even though i didn't like the first movie as compared to the book. Oh well, Jennifer Lawrence will rock it like always and So will Josh Hutcherson. The book 'Catching Fire' was just Amazing but I really didn't like MockingJay i hope in the movie they change the ending.Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail
Even I didn't like Mockingjay. It just kept dragging at the beginning but then went in a rush towards the end. So had a very incomplete/ unsatisfactory feeling when it ended. Honestly, I'm just not looking forward to this one, especially now they are going to split it into 2 movies.
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^
Exactly! I think the movies won't be up to the mark. People who haven't read the books will just think it's another twilight or something as the movies don't do justice to the books.

Btw when i was reading Mockingjay i was thinking did Suzzane Collins write this one while sleeping? The ending was so so so Awful, everyone just kept dying.
zephyr29 thumbnail

At first even I found the continuous deaths at the end really depressing, especially that of a very important character (for the benefit of those who haven't read it, not revealing details here). But I guess that was just Collins way of showing the gist of the story that in the end war doesn't benefit anyone and the end-result is only death and destruction. She just gave a realistic view of the effects of war on the common people. So I didn't have much issue with the death, only sadness. But the way the ending was handled was pretty hap-hazard, as if she just couldn't wait to finish off with the story.

-Infinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmm. agree! I think the books have a kind of thing... they make us fell in love with it! But movies they don;t go as deep as the books.. ! I feel katniss and finncik are awesome. ! :D I could read the book a million timess... :D They have a nice concept to bring on! :D And more-over Peeta is kind-of sad which i hate, he's being friendly but from heart sad. Anyways Katniss made a special bound with Peeta and Finnick. :D Excited for the movie. :D Even the dialog "tick-tock" :D 
kristenbell62 thumbnail
yeah the trailer is awesome...