Page 1
Page   of 163
Page 2 Page 163

dqno1

IF-Sizzlerz

dqno1

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

janna341antra23asmi123deep_eyebhawna02SweetestParisessy.Maggie.fatema_007cherieLoverdreamy4everKomaLSunnyanjalisen85kabslockspriyankid_soniaSusegadNeejumaanshiprettyjiKoolsmilenehakapoor7valli30Mishti13ZohamaaneetsweetkjOnirKrishnaluv94paponecon6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-rai--Ratna--mayyoimpoojavermapunam2712love2_soma-Mithuna-BDayGal-11Janchavvi16tamanna1391goldenmoonSri_RadhadumasspvdMadhuri53-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE LOCKET(3), MG FF, thread 4 link pg1, COMPLETED" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dqno1

IF-Sizzlerz

dqno1

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged

THE LOCKET

CONGRATS ONIR!
Party
YOU DAZZLE DAZZLER!

Chapter 8: Aditya/Pinky/Sujal

A/N:   The Adi / Pinky story is inspired by a girl travelling with me on a flight from Pune to Mumbai not by any book or movie or story.  Names have been changed of course and I added some things to the characters to make them meaningful to my story.

This is her story.  Her tears and not being able to make her parents understand her wishes have stayed with me.  I am praying that wherever you are, I hope your parents finally agreed.

I am introducing a new character for my friend Deepa (spvd) who is a huge Rajeev Khandewal fan... Deepa has for months now maintained a log of Daily Updates of all FFs.  This is my way of thanking her for helping all of our updates get to you in an easy fashion.

Meet Sujal Mehra, Pinky's cousin brother with whom she lives. 

**** Aditya is on the phone with Pinky, the day after Maan's return from London, the day after the prologue  ****

*** This is only his part of the conversation.  Pinky's part should be self explanatory ***

"Hi, Pinky!  Good morning my dear!"

"Yes I am fine, dashing, handsome, whatever you want to call me,  he he"

"Haan yaar, I just left home.  Yes, on the way to Maan's house"

"At least let me meet him, na.  You know Savitri maam called me this morning, right."

"... Pinky, you are acting like he is your best friend instead of mine...".

"No, no, I agree you know him".

"Yes, he had come with me to pick you up at the bus station when you came with your friends to Delhi for college and you know him since then but you did not get to spend as much time with him, hai na..."

"I was working at Khurana Constructions with him and not to forget we are high school buddies, basketball bad guys..".

"He, he, he, very funny, Pinky, bad boy and me, that's right.  You don't know how tough I am on the basketball court, Pinky.  I am a lean mean action machine".

"No, of course, he is better.  But Pinky, he is taller than me by a foot so it's easier for him."

"You know, you should side with me Pinky, at least once in a while..."

"So what if he has the muscles Pinky.  I work out too, you know.  I am strong.  I can do a mean yoga pose, you should see my downward dog (a yoga posture, readers)..."

"Well, if you are going to laugh, then forget it, I am hanging up..."

"hmmm, that's better.  Yeah I know how excited you are for me... pata hain. He was just as excited to come home from London.  I think he booked the first flight out after graduation to get home... hmmm, I know".

"What, no, no, I was just thinking.  I have seen him in so many different moods Pinky.  The one on the phone yesterday was the best and happiest I have seen Maan in a long time.  It was like he was on the verge of something special in his life.  Like he was flying in the clouds... It feels so good to have my best friend back, like this finally". 

"What do I mean finally?  Arrey ha, I forget that you did not make it to the farewell party night...  yeah, college last day"

"Kya hua tha?  I don't know yaar Pinky.  That has still got me puzzled".

"Ok, I will start at the beginning of that day.  The party was in the evening remember in the college main auditorium.  Starting was perfect.  I had stopped by his house to see if he wanted us to go together."

"No Pinky, I was not planning on getting drunk, that was not the reason to share a ride.  Why do you always suspect me?"

"Oh yeah, I'll continue.   I remember how much time he took to dress up; how many shirts he discarded before he picked one.  A thousand times he must have looked at himself in the mirror. I even joked to him that he is preparing as if he was going to get married.  And he just smiled."

"Then what happened?  We went there, he looked around and settled by the drinks section near the door.  I went to meet our gang and checked up on him every once in a while."

"Nahi, nahi, Ussne kissi ke saath dance nahi kiya, no I don't think kissi se kuch zyaada baat bhi ki thi ussne.  I don't even think that he ate or drank anything."

"Don't know, but by the end of the night his face had lost all the happiness he had before the party".

"Phir kya hua?  I don't know yaar, when they closed the hall, he sat outside the door steps.  He told me to go home".

"No, Pinky, of course I could never leave him like that and go.  What kind of a friend do you think I am.  It had started raining and I was trying to drag him to his car but he just sat there on the doorsteps refusing to leave."

"Pata nahi kya hua hoga.  I finally managed to drag him to Khurana mansion in the early morning". 

"No, he didn't say anything.  Next day he was to leave for London so I went to see him off.  I swear Pinky if you looked at him on that day you would not recognize him."

"Yeah, I stayed in touch with him but we never talked about that night again.  About ten days after he left, I had got his number when he emailed me about some KC matter.  He was staying with Annie di".

"Yeah, Annie Di is Maan's elder sister.  He had started his MBA and was also working evenings in the London division."

"Of course, I know the whole family Pinks..  Daadima had a big hand in my going to college.  You know how I was  struggling with fees and all the college expenses right.  It was either try to make it on my own in Delhi or return home to Chennai".

"Yeah, that's why I used to work after college with her a little bit in the evenings and Maan used to work in the days, so we did almost every project together."

"He was a different person once he was in London, very withdrawn, man of few words.  Only in the last two three weeks  he is back to his old self"

"...Come to think of it, Pinky you may have had something to do with his getting better..."

"No seriously.  Remember about two weeks ago, we got an invitation for college alumni reunion.  I was telling him how excited I was that you would be able to come this time.  Last time you could not make it to the graduation because of the road block on the way from your home in HP.  Suddenly there had been a long pause.  I don't know if it was related but seems like he changed a bit at that point.  There was an excitement in his voice again..."

"He, he, he, of course Pinky ka jaadoo ho sakta hai.  Chalo, I'll see you this evening".

"Yes, of course, balcony se!!!  You know Pinky, you should have not told your cousin brother that I was practicing mountain climbing when he caught me trying to come to your room through the balcony.  It is not as if we ever do anything but talk and eat.  Your brother is a unique specimen.  He hates me, I tell you.  He never lets me in the house anymore"

"I will speak to my family soon.  You know how strict my family is Pinky.  For a Murthy to marry a Punjabi girl, I have to warm them up to that fact...".

"Alright, alright... let's not fight so early in the morning.."

"Pinky, don't sulk... my day will go bad, please dear".

"Yes, of course, I'll call you once I meet him.  Ok... chalo, I am just parking, see you later Pinky, my rosgolla."

"He, He, He "

"No, I just realized I am from the south, you are from the north, rosgolla is east, if we add vada pav to the mix we will get west... all of India is represented, he he"..

"Yes, of course, Pinky, it is silly... sorry PJ"

"Yeah sure, I will pick up some rosgollas for you when I come later... Bye Pinky... ".

*** In Sujal Mehra's room late at night  ***

Presenting Sujal

Rajeev Khandelwal

Sujal was pacing the room with his self thoughts looking at a photo frame of his cousin Pinky tying a rakhi to him. 

"Pinky, I know that idiot Aditya Murthy was back today.  Can you see the situation your brother is in today?  I cannot deny him to come see you as I am scared that you may take a wrong step and run away with him.  Yet as a brother it tears me up inside to know he sneaks in and out of your life at his convenience. 

"A man who can spend months climbing up and down a wall to reach your room but does not have the guts to speak to his parents about you, you chose him?  Why?" 

A man who brings snacks to your room but hardly takes you out in public.  How could you trust him so blindly? Plus, have you heard his hindi, how do you understand what he says?  The man speaks only in english to you."

"You can see his innocent face and be fooled but tell me Pinky, how am I to trust a man who will not stand up to his parents for you now.  If he is like this now, how would he be once you are married and not under the daily protection of your brothers and family?" 

"The day he shows some guts and comes boldly in front of me, I will gladly support you both.  I will make all the arrangements and give you the most royal of weddings Pinky". 

"I know you don't talk to me now as you think of me as the enemy Pinky, but I miss you.  It has been months that you have avoided me now.  I hear you and your best friend Deepa in your room giggling and chatting and I am the one left out.  It hurts that he has already come between me and my sister".

"You may think that because I had an arranged marriage with your bhabhi, I would not approve of you falling in love and marrying someone of your choice.  That is not so.  In fact, because of my failed marriage, I would insist that you choose your life partner yourself.  I would not even mind you spending a lot of time with each other so that you know each other better.  If I had done that, I would not be in this state Pinky.  I would have understood your bhabhi and we would have worked things out.  Well, you will have to learn from my mistakes Pinky.  I cannot let you start off on the wrong foot." 

"I am praying to Babaji to help me by opening your eyes to face the reality you don't want to face or he helps your Murthy to grow a spine and proclaim you as his in front of his family and friends.  If he had to choose between one of us, I would only ask Babaji for your happiness.  I pray that he helps me with this."

A song for Adi and Pinky from the movie "Ek dujhe ke liye" starring Kamal Hassan, Rati Agnihotri sung by S.P. Balasubramaniam and Lata Mangeshkar.   Hope you like it.

SONG SELECTION:   Please listen to the song.  Lyrics below for those who can't hear it.

Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye
Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye
Uss ko kasam lage
Uss ko kasam lage
Jo bichhad ke ik pal bhi jiye
Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye
Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye

I don't know what you say
I don't, I don't know what you say

Tum ho buddhu
Tum ho buddhu maan lo
You are handsome jaan lo
Tum ho buddhu maan lo
You are handsome jaan lo
Sab baaton ko chhod ke
Aankhon ko pehchaan lo
Aankhon ne aankhon se waade yehi kiye
Uss ko kasam lage
Uss ko kasam lage
Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye
Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye

Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye

I don't, I don't know what you say
But I want to dance and play
But I want to dance and play
I want to play the game of love
I want you in the name of love
I want to play the game of love
I want you in the name of love

Hey! come here
Haan haan..
Not here there up in the sky
Come with me I want to fly
Don't stop let the whole world know
Don't stop let the whole world know
Come fast, come fast
Don't be slow
Life is fire, love is snow..

Ishq par zor nahin
Ishq par zor nahin
Ghalib ne kaha hai isi liye
Uss ko kasam lage
Uss ko kasam lage
Hum bane tum bane
Ek duje ke liye

We are made for each other! Samjhe
We are made for each other! Samjhe

PRECAP: NEXT:   Dev-Tara-Pari 

CHAPTER 9                       

THANKS ALL FOR THE SUPPORT.

Thanks to Mari (mayyo13) for proofing all my work.

PLEASE MENTION IF YOU LIKED THE MUSIC ON YOUR COMMENT.

PICTURE CREDIT: GEET PICTURE GALLERY

VIDEO CREDIT TO THE UPLOADER

Edited by dqno1 - 20 September 2013 at 7:57am

The following 169 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonshrutisthnewmoviefanmaancrazynehavashiyashvijaysinghdeeps_agaAnnleo92shanmansdg26rostPoorvaArorasonai-adricaSarah08tukuacanonrockingmishticrazyangel23Wajiha79Nadim46varuCrabbyEntitycutesrijuEnigma78deepa11harmeenchawla-puchki-jojo2802AISHAJSdeep_eyetelevision9asmi123bhakbhartifanGemmbhawna02soniaz121anaum91drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatrizwanaqSweetestPariannbellsupernasahugeet_9713preetymaaneetsneha137maankisimmShalinaparbinmaanugeetubina_aimli95jeyanthi123nia24maansi25benazAlex642custodian75snehapriyaaqvum.Maggie.kalabhasapril12kaamchornivandy28sessymounacutykavya.sravyaaditi_2010Diva7UbiquitosCuteTommyshristi1prema_kscherieLovercutemishtifarzu3008fatema_007Sphinxmansi.tripathibaisakh45dreamy4everKomaLSunnykptlkareena32divya22kabslocksanjalisen85jayshu17Doracakehappydays30gurti30maanshiKittya_CullenSusegadNeejuMaaneet099rsusmitasanum23sobia4maaneetsri91palindromeaparna3011sanghita0000_SnowFlakes_COLOGYvalli30KoolsmileHanishadevi--Fairy--KINGKHANFANZohamaaneetheytalKrishnaluv94ammu5ritzy09paponeconkrati5ambeernAsh1991serialwatcher16-memorable-harshithaaaaaaa_AngelSonu_sweetkjNiharika.Nairnehakapoor7kiran_ratiOnirKittuPratzzPaintedSkyalicia212janu_2006monikasetht_areebHansaNmuskanpmaaniqrakhwaishfanpunam2712gill123love2_soma-Mithuna-Craziest_MG-Mishu-jasraj123mandy15CutieTejufreya123sona-rai--Ratna--honeygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6BDayGal-11JanimpoojavermamayyoBrainEaterOwlrashmivaishchavvi16Loquacious_Aashabinash079Madhuri53tamanna1391goldenmoonSri_Radhaspvdbhanu_rekhagdumas-Orchid-

sweetkj

IF-Rockerz

sweetkj

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
yay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_agaOnirdqno1

sweetkj

IF-Rockerz

sweetkj

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
oiii dhinkchika dhinkchika.!!

Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Onirdqno1

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Thread no.3 !!!! Yayy !!

[:D/]   Party

Congratulations ... Hug

This is for many more to come...
Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Edited by Onir - 16 April 2013 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123dqno1

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
congrats...

dqno1

Onir

IF-Rockerz

Onir

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Smile

-- Edit--

Avi I love you for this Dedication my dearest Angel Hug

Coming to the update, I guess I have already told you that I like this style pf writing where in each part we get a sneak peak into the other characters of the story.

Adi-pinky... south meets north love story reminded me of two states only with a Avi-style tadka... LOL
Adi's dialogue of how the whole Indian map can be represented by them with Rosgolla & VadaPav, had me grinning ... I love Vada pav, its lifeline here in Mumbai. Big smile

Loved this sweet si love story with many hiccupps in between, right from the man needing some guts & the girl needing to just let her see through her relations... Clap Great way of introducing the characters. The convo which was one sided... was very well worded & combined that the other sided talks could be easily understood. This looks easy biut when you must've tried putting words to it & actually excuting it, it must have taken a hell lot of efforts.. kudos to you for it. Clap

Maan & Geet ... What I'm guessing is Geet couldn't come to meet Maan on his last day, farewell day to see him off. She must've gone to HP for her family issues & couldn't come. While he felt she on purpose didn't come or else he wanted some answers form her on this party, with Pinky's info of problems on that day while traveling he had hope coming back which his misunderstanding ruined all in the prologue. ... Now I can keep guessing but will wait for you to present it all in your style. I'm sure you've planned ity in much better way. Smile

Sujal... Embarrassed Liked his brotherly concern & love for Pinky. Guessing he too has issues in his married life. I agree with his POV as Adi needs to stand up for his love & declare it out in the open.

Liked how so many Love stories are being brought together along with all running on same plane prallely. Big smile

Next is my fav... second leads... Dev-Tara... Embarrassed

Waiting for more... Smile

Edited by Onir - 17 April 2013 at 12:53pm

dqno1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top