Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ashni bas ashni pg146 SINGHANIA MEETS NIDHI (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

indu6789

Goldie

indu6789

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Ashu made nidhi sit up,she stiill looked drained n weak,the husband in ashu was shaken,the dr concerned.." nidhi,tumhe pata hai ,report positive hai..tumne mujhe zindagi ki sabse badi khushi de di.."nidhi for once was at a loss of words ,she just snuggled close to ashutosh's chest n put her head on his broad,hairy,masculine chest..it always gave her a feeling of ultimate security..she closed her eyes n didnt care for anything else in the world.. Tongue it must have been a while before rational thinking returned to ashutosh.separating her,he asked,"tumne khaana khaaya?"nidhi made a pout n said "abhi kahaan,abhi to aapki daant hi khaa rahi hoon".dr ashutosh,looked at her with all the love reflecting in his eyes n said,"i m .."nidbahi cut his sentence short by sealing his lips with hers..ashutosh felt the moisture of love,the honey of life..he wanted to explore her all over again n carry her to that v. Personal ecstacy...but then he realised..his pregnant wife must be hungry n so dinner was the first requirement. Wink Nidhi blushd
Baba had been waiting for them to join for dinner.it was nidhi's favourite,mattar paneer,but the moment nidhi saw it she almost threw up n ran in,ashu followed her in the wash room,she was renching her gut out..n he was feeling helpless n miserable..not knowing what to do.finally,he held her,washed her face,dabbed it n then tried to carry her in his arms..but nidhi said"kitna carry karenge?abhi 9 months face karne hain"ashu,held her n with a deep look in his eyes said"nidhi jo bhi hoga,hum saath saath face karenge"..a knock at the door broke their trance.It was baba.."kya hua nidhi beta?infection hai?chaat khai thi anji ke saath?"nidhi blushed beet root red n hid her face in ashu's shirt,ashu smiled awkwardly n ..said"woh baba,actually nidhi ..nidhi..nidhi"baba was losing his cool,"kya nidhi,nidhi laga rakha hai?mai pooch raha hoon ki nidhi ko kya hua hai?"dr ashutosh finally collected the courage to say,"baba ,nidhi is ghar ko khushiyon se bhar dene waali hai..aap dada banne jaa rahe hain..nidhi is pregnant.."dr mathur couldnt believe his ears..the three were united in their moment of joy.hiraman kaka smiled n blessed from the doorway..just then baba said,"let me share the good news with samdhan ji n col.""nahi,baba,not now"said ashu,nidhi looked nonplussed..ashu smiled n explained"tomorrow i shall go n give the news to them myself..its too good a news to be given over the phone..i want to see n share dadi buas joy"nidhi nestled closer to ashu..his understanding made her fall in love with him again n again"baar baar pyaar ho jaata hai".Finally baba asked "achcha ,nidhi beta,kya khaogi?soch ke bolo.pregnancy mei pasand aksar badal jaati hai"nidhi contemplated while ashu gave a worried look n then said"daal chaawal"ashu n baba smiled n hiraman got busy making dinner for nidhi.
During dinner,while nidhi was eating daal chaawal n nimboo ka achaar,ashu looked at her with all the love any man couldhave for his woman..how she had changed his.. Smile his thoughts were interrupted by baba,"ashu,kis dr ke under me rakhega,nidhi ko..?kuch socha hai?"ashu was quiet for a moment n then said ,"baba,i feel dr sudhir mishra,he is the best gynaecologist..n nanda,his wife is a v good radiologist,so they r a v good team,plus they were my class mates to kabhi bhi call."nidhi interrupted.."oh!you mean aahna ke papa?"baba said"ahna kaun"ashu explained ,ahna was sudhir n nanda'sdaughter,a jr intern at k.G.H.the wo had tied the knot during college n by the time they finished m.d.,aahna was born...ashu contd,"aahna is a v naughty intern aur isliye aapki nidhi ki dost hai"."nidhi,tumhe koi problem hai sudhir se?"nidhi shook her head..n said "jo bhi aap theek samjhen pur i hope woh aapke jaise khadoos na ho!!"ashu grinned n baba laughed..then ashu talked to dr sudhir and appointment was fixed for tomorrow evening.
Nidgi changed n was lying in bed when ashutosh came..in his white tees,he knew nidhi loved it."arre,nidhi so jaao" nidhi made her pout n said it was not sleep that she needed,it was something else..n looked at her husband with love n desire..that had long bridged the 18 yr.age gap..nidhi came floser n slipped her hands into his tee shirt...ashutosh smiled,desire inflammed in his deep eyes,but he took nidhis hands ,kissed them n said"nidhi,remember,u are pregnant n i dont want to do anything that can hurt or injure u...so jaan lets wait for the gynaecs advice..plz"nidhi had tear in her eyes..could she..an ordinary girl mean so much to him?ashu kissed nidhi on her eyes to suck her tears n then she nestled v close to him n slipped into deep sleep,while ashutosh,kept caressing her arms n then as she turned in her slumber,his hand coveredher fair belly..which was v flat but d not remain so for long..the thought made ashu smile.he reflected how this young intern had penetrated his foretress of gloom n loneliness,how she had reunited him with baba,introduced him to the beauty of relations..n given herself completely to him..he had owned a mansion but nidhi ..his nidhi had made it a home...a home where his baby would crawl..his dreams would turn into reality..his joy n bliss d be perfect..Dr ashutosh's train of thoughts was rudely interrupted as nidhi got up n rushed to the wash room ..with him in pursuit."nidhi,nidhi,kya hua?"nidhi couldnt answer..she just got sick over n over again..n then slumped.Dr ashutosh caught her just in time n lifted her to bed.."nidhi,kya??nidhi replied.."jee..bahut man ghabra raha hai..dr ashutosh ..mujhe dar lag raha hai"sayingso she broke down..ashu understood ,pregnancy hormones at work..he held her close.n said"shhh nidhi,daro nahi,mai hoon na tumhaare sath,humesha.."ashu nidhi remained locked in a hug with nidhis heat thudding along ashus peaceful beat..different in pace,diverse as chalk n cheese yet they were two hearts that beat as one??
Note-next part soon.plz give ur

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993nirman20kabkdrssamit1944jayshreep2rim7Shobha4496aarti1303ps664dancydreamerjahanaarachandu1972ashni_foreversnehatanujyotinayanaaryanppkritika4everjayasree.raofloridadocsaibanushreyalvishravidyasabdeswati62ssss97karajekarachieverarunsunita_gmpansy123ariyadasagargpooVeenaperdeepaligupta197lee_AshnisonyjknumCherishhAnjani9Aazeen02aardhanparmarAttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ashni bas ashni pg146 SINGHANIA MEETS NIDHI (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Indu beautifully written and ashu's care and Nidhi's scare are the highlight of  the chap.I just wanted this in real ktlk.you mentioned it so beautifully.waiting for next update

indu6789

Goldie

indu6789

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Thanx alka,your words mean a lot.u know i keep imagining sk doing all this n that is how it comes to me..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parmarA

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot mam such a wonderful chap Embarrassed
love it so much Hug
each and every word shows the strong bond between ashni Clap
really missing ashni a lot nowadays Cry
but theses ff  refresh the memories of ashni Cry

as u i  also a bigger fan of sk missing him a lot Tongue

ps664

indu6789

Goldie

indu6789

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Tnx ariya,u have been such a help.yes i too miss sk.in each shot,keep sk in ur mind,then u will enjoy it ..sk is the emperor of romance

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayasree.raoVeenaper

swati62

Goldie

swati62

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu6789

Friends,tnx.for ur response,es its my first os but i plan a really long one n deepa i will try to make technical amends but at 50 i m not techno savvy at all,could register only with the help of neeru n my daughter..waiting for ktlk2.i dont even know how to put my photo here.
Don't worry we are all the same . Ur writing such a beautiful OS is good enough.

jayasree.rao

deepaligupta197

IF-Rockerz

deepaligupta197

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written Induji!! Ur story starts where KTLK end n am sure most of us wanted to see this in the show. Ur story serves the purpose, can actually imagine the scenes flash right in front of my eyes. Appropriate choice of words to xpress Ashni's feelings n the way Ashu is caring for his wife is adorable. Ur daily updates nd the speed is commendable. I guess KTLK has finally brought out the very captivating writers in quite a few members of this forum. Hats off to all!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664jayasree.raoVeenaper

ps664

Groupbie

ps664

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Its very real Di. I can imagine SK  emoting all these lovely emotions! He would look awesome acting this out!!

jayasree.rao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top