ashni bas ashni pg146 SINGHANIA MEETS NIDHI - Page 25

Posted: 10 years ago
Nice continuation Induji. But why Nidhi 😭 The poor soul.. She is so cute and just like doll, a philanthropist always and still always prey of maniac women resenting her for having Ashutosh as her lifepartner 😭
Hope you make her recover fully. Perhaps the wounds on body would be healed but what about the wounds on her psyche? How grave the impacts would be on this unborn child when the mother has been thru tremendous physical and emotional torture? Ohhh Jesus..
induji missed a lot of chapters in last week.. plz give index of chapters with page numbers..plz...
Dr ashutosh ,armaan, anji waited outside nidhi's i.c.u. while dr ranganath had to go to k.g.h.dr dubey,ashu's professor n administrator of k.g.h came ..he put a hand on ashu's shoulder..but ashu just kept quiet..he had nothing to say..except that he dbe on leave till nidhi recovered..dr dubey nodded n went away..he could probably not comprehend the agony of ashu...only armaan n anji could..armaan becoz he had been with him thru his bleakest n most lonesome days n knew what nidhi meant to him..she had given him all that ashutosh had never even dreamt of..n anji becoz she was nidhi's confidant n knew the silent dependence of dr ashutosh..now jeejaaji to her on her best friend..nidhi.
Ashu loosened his tie n looked at his watch..5 hrs had goneby...As armaan brought cups of coffee,ashu could suddenly see a flurry of activity in nidhi's room..dr sudhir rushed in..Ashu's heart throbbed..trying to muster up a prayer...for all that he had lay helpless in the i.c.u...moments stretched into hours n it was at 6 in the morning,that dr sudhir emerged..a smile on his face..."ashutosh...nidhi has made it..she n the baby r out of danger.."the rest was lost to dr ashutosh ,who just shook dr sudhir's hand n said"thanks sudhir..you have given me my life back..."dr sudhir smiled n patted ashu..he said ashu could not meet nidhi right now as the surgeon was giving plastic surgery below her breast..ashu nodded n as sudhir told him to come to his cabin...he followed but not before he had hugged armaan..n anji who were crying with relief..
Dr sudhir took a cigarette..it had been a long night for him too..he offered one to dr ashutosh,who said"no,thanks..i gave up on smoking n alcohol eversince nidhi came into my life.."sudhir explained "ashutosh,nidhi has survived..n the way shehas fought the monster...it shows she is emotionally v strong..but her wounds will take time to heal..n you have to ensure that she is well looked after n protected..she certainly cant take any more of this..n now v soon she will be in the 5 month..which as you know can be treacherous..specially with the size of the baby..n the discomfort the movements r going to cause.."ashutosh nodded..he understood the difficulties..
Dr sudhir finally said,"you know ,i am glad you did not force nidhi for the abortion...the baby n the will to protect it has probably saved her..even when she was semi conscious..she was trying to touch her baby bump..trying to feel if the babywas safe n your name..it was constantly on her lips.."Ashu had to look away to hide his tears from sudhir.."yes,i know..she is bearing all the pain to give me a blood connect...her only dream is to fulfil my dream of having a family...can i ,can i see her now"?
Dr ashutosh entered nidhi's i.c.u after an hour..she was on drip n there was a bump on her temple..scratches on her arms...rest of her gashes were covered..
As ashu came close to her n stood..she opened her eyes..slowly..ashu saw those eyes that were large n beautiful..full of life..reflection of her vivacious self...eyes in which he had seen misery n desolation in kerala..which had danced with ecstacy when he had touched her waist for the first time during the sangeet dance..eyes that had been full of joy when he had brought her home as his bride...those eyes...looked at him ..nidhi tried to utter"dr ashutosh.."but words couldnt come out..ashu looked at her..with love..n longing..with care n protection...n then bent down to kiss her on the bruise on her forehead..n then gently placed his hand on her baby bump..n witha great effort spoke,"nidhi,humara baby theek hai..dekho..i can feel it.."nidhi closed her eyes n tiny tears flowed from them...tears of relief...ashu wiped them n stood silently..he then checked her reports by the bedside n came out..giving her a pat on the forehead..for he knew even in the deepest pain or sleep,she would always feel his touch..the touch of their silent commitment...
Armaan n anji forced him to go home,freshen up n then return..Hiraman kaka knew everything..he said"beta..bhagwaan me vishwaas rakho..."
Ashu bathed n as he opened his almirah ,he saw nidhi's portion too...her kurtis,her gowns..her one favourite churidaar..ashu was flooded with a deluge of emotions..that he had been fighting to control..he touched her clothes..n his hands found and pulled at an unfinished sweater of the baby..pink..n lovely..ashu couldnt bear it any longer..he broke down completely..
When ashu returned to dr sudhir's nursing home,he was apparently composed though armaan could sense the restlessness..
It was inthe afternoon that sudhir came for a check up n took ashu with him.
As always,ashu held nidhi's hand as dr examined her..she was fully conscious now..n looked at ashu...as if telling him to relax...
The next day the police came for nidhi's statement..ashu stood close to her as she recounted her horror..but to ashu's admiration she remained calm..
After two days,dr sudhir smiled at her n said.."nidhi..ghar jaaogi?"nidhi's eyes danced with joy..
As she entered the home with ashu's support..armaan n kaka had tears in their eyes..ashu made her lie n she slept of fatigue..at finner armaan reminded that everyone d be back in 2 days..nidhi winced at the panic that d ensue..
In the night as ashu helped her change,he also put ointment on her wounds..she winced when he checked her wound below her breast..n as a tear rolled ,ashu gulped in his silent agony..he gave her the medicines..n came next to her..brushed her hair back..as she slowly drifted into sleep.
Nidhi stayed at home as the rest went to pick the family from the airport.."are nidhi nahi aayee.."observed col verma,ashu kept quiet..baba observed it..but was digresssed in meeting armaan..n was thrilled to know he was back at mm.cs looked cool with goggles n even tried the foreign accent..solankis were busy recounting the sight seeing..
As ashu got them to cv house,baba said "arre beta ,pehle nidhi se to milwa deta sabko.."ashu turned towards the window ,not willing to show his agony n tears as he recounted the misery of the past week..
Dadibua was restless to meet nidhi but was wisely convinced that they should come in the evening..col verma n db suggested that nidhi should be brought here so that she could be better looked after in the day,ashu seemed to agree..
As baba came into nidhi's bedroom,nidhi tried to get up..baba came n hugged her,..tears flowing dowm..."kaisi hai bachchi"?nidhi replied"ab aap aa gaye hain to ab theek ho jaaoongi jaldi..."
In the evening ,cv,cs db ,solankis all xame to take nidhi..as she sat in the hall talking ,armaan gave her juice..n ashu camein to pack her stuff..
Nidhi suddenly realized ashu's absence..'"dr ashutosh kahaan gaye..dekhti hoon"n she got up with armaan's help.
As she was coming towards their bedroom,ashu emerged with her suit case..nidhi was shocked.."ye kya hai..dr ash..."
Ashu looked at her,db spoke"meri bachchi,itna sab ho gayaa..ab tujhe humaare saath rehna hoga delivery tak..daaktar aata jaata rahega..bachchi yahaan samdhiji pareshaan ho jaayenge..phir daaktar kab tak chutti leke baitha rahega.."?nidhi gulped n looked at ashu.."kya aap bhi yahi chaahte hain..mai bojh ban gayee hoon aap pe?"
Ashu shook his head n said.."kaisi baat kar rahi ho nidhi,mai to bas tumhara aaram ,tumhara sukh chaahta hoon..bahut taqleef jheli hai tumne..phir shaayad dadibua tumhari is haalat me behtar looking aft kar sakein.."
Nidhi breathed in deeply n said.."aap sab ko meri hifaazat,meri looking after ki chinta hai..kisi ne socha mai kya chahti hoon..ha,ye sach hai,mujhe chot lagi..par bachaya to dr ashutosh ne hi na..aur ye baby hum dono ka hai..mai iska ye safar iske papa ke bina kyun kaatoo?dr ashutosh..aapko mere khaane peene ki chinta hui..yeh nahi socha aapne ki aapki nidhi aapse door zinda kaise reh paayegi..delivery tak to bahut door ki baat hai..kya mai aur baby ek din bhi aapke bina saans le paayenge..."nidhi was crying..n was angry too..even though physically frail,she had her steely resolve intact..
"Dadibua, mai kahi nahi jaa rahi..yehi mera ghar hai..aapko jab meri chinta ho ,mujh se mil jaaya kariye.."saying so,nidhi wobbled into the bedroom..her family patted ashu n went away..baba gave"i told you so looks to" ashu
As ashu entered the bedroom..nidhi was sitting on the bed..eyes filled with tears..ashu came close n said"sorry..nidhi"n nidhi looked up..tears rolling down..she said.."dr ashutosh..aap mujhse 18 saal bade hain..phir kyun nahi samajh paaye..mera sukh..mera sansaar..meri duniya yaheen hai..aapki baahon mei.."n ashu hugged her tight...sainyaan ..naino ki bhaasha samjhe na..naino ki bhaasha..
Indu,good chap.And now Nidhi is out of danger.Nidhi wants to stay with ashutosh.very senti and dialogue of her are awsome.I just love her dialolgue that show her love towards ashutosh.And ashu's care,love cleanly watchable
Very nice Indu, please continue it soon !!
Love it so much 
really need the next update soon too 
I read the last few parts in one go now. This twist is good Induji. It is sad, but makes the story interesting. Also liked Armaan's introduction. I love his character and was very sad to see him go from the show. I had always hoped they would bring his character back... adds so much positivity and charm to the story. 👍🏼

Coming to the attack on Nidhi, it was so painful and unfortunate. But happy she has survived recovering now. And you used Divya this time, well she was shown desperate on the show. Maybe she would have done something like attack Nidhi if she had remained and the show continued... anyways what's the next adventure? 😛
Edited by aardhan - 10 years ago
It is a very emotional touching update...it is the best of the FF...love it...glad Nidhi is out of danger and baby is also fine...
AshNi must be on cloud 9...thank you for the update..
wow...that was another of your splendid and sentimental chap. Induji...so happy for Ashu that Nids and the baby r out of danger...great going...plz continue asap...!