What happened to the money?

fromsuji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It is fine with Aakash's transformation but Its really ridiculous why aarthi didnt said any any word regading the entire drama ( aakash fight - save etc) to anyone and nothing has been spoke abt the t he stolen money. Did Aakash said everything ? nup! 
If not the family atleast aarthi should told Yash abt everything na? 
Why they didnt take any effort to search for the money? Why the CVs completely avoid the scene?

We are talking abt Aaryas love life but what about this take in yesterdays episode??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
implied hian... money will be back to SM and safe n sound
Nermal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fromsuji

It is fine with Aakash's transformation but Its really ridiculous why aarthi didnt said any any word regading the entire drama ( aakash fight - save etc) to anyone and nothing has been spoke abt the t he stolen money. Did Aakash said everything ? nup! 

If not the family atleast aarthi should told Yash abt everything na? 
Why they didnt take any effort to search for the money? Why the CVs completely avoid the scene?

We are talking abt Aaryas love life but what about this take in yesterdays episode??????

Agree..and this is what i meant in my earlier topic that CV must show at least a little completion to a track or episode so that viewers are satisfied (at least viewers like me). After a hectic day of work and waking up at 1 am in the morning to watch PV need satisfaction from my Favorite PV , GURMEET and KRATIKA 
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
may be he brought n gave artiji back