Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

beingloved

beingloved

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
BIDK is showing an upward trend in terms of rating, from last weeks's 49 to this week's 31. And its showing an upward trendClap

Its not bad considering the show is not even 1 month old..!!

Fellow, BIDKians, please take the rank upward by contributing to the discussions and registering on chaska meter et al (I'm new to IF, so don't know much myselfConfused)

Edited by beingloved - 16 April 2013 at 4:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaakailash11PristineSoul-Alina.mango-frost

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rated 31 and going upward :)" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mango-frost

IF-Stunnerz

mango-frost

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
yahh i saw that too...our buzz points are really low though...we need people to comment on the buzz articles more...

there is one buzz article posted for bani this week...heres the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14565-bani-and-rajji-got-nostalgic-on-the-sets-of-bani-ishq-da-kalma.htm

comment on this article as much as u all can...unfortunately i have some bug in my computer and im not able to post comments on there...so everyone plzz post multiple timess to increase the buzz points..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaakailash11PristineSoul

kailash11

kailash11

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango-frost

yahh i saw that too...our buzz points are really low though...we need people to comment on the buzz articles more...

there is one buzz article posted for bani this week...heres the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/14565-bani-and-rajji-got-nostalgic-on-the-sets-of-bani-ishq-da-kalma.htm

comment on this article as much as u all can...unfortunately i have some bug in my computer and im not able to post comments on there...so everyone plzz post multiple timess to increase the buzz points..Smile

yes , Smile plz guys comment on this article atleast 3 times..it will increase CM rank of bani and  our celebrities rank 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mango-frost

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged

hmm.. people do not visit this forum much so maybe that's the reason! Geek But members who are here.. need to at least like comment and take part in every discussion, activity so our forum's rank will be high! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaaPristineSoulmango-frost

kailash11

kailash11

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I think we should make different thread every week...!
Its helpful for increase IF Rankings...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaabeingloved

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
bani needs more promotion

beingloved

beingloved

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Can anyone tell after how much time the rating on IF changes?? I'm new to IF and don't know much.

Bani is rated 31 since last 2 weeks, i think. Does the rating change every week or what?

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
the ratings comes evry monday

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.