Celebrity Fan Clubs

~The Adventorous Rajeev Khandelwal FC #93~Happy b'day rajeev (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
but guys plxxx secrat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The Adventorous Rajeev Khandelwal FC #93~Happy b'day rajeev (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 09 March 2014 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Yes, @SamratAndCo mein ek gana bhi likha hai and music by #Ankittiwari and its a item song... Just wait for this anokha item song..!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehal21

Maha149

IF-Rockerz

Maha149

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
 Retweeted by Rajeev Khandelwal

Of these scarves, which one goes the BEST with Samrat? 1 or 2 or 3. Pick your bet & let us know now! http://ow.ly/i/4QqZR 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yazh.Snehal21

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papri_27

Choosing them right

• Email this page
  •  
  • Printer-friendly version
choo.jpg

With his debut film Aamir in 2008, Rajeev Khandelwal, successfully moved from television to films. Aamir and Shaitan earned him good reviews; however, the actor hasn't starred in too many films of late.
When quizzed about it he explains, "When you make your debut with a film like Aamir, you make your intent very clear at the onset " I don't want to do the run-of-the-mill stuff or stick to formulas! I think Aamir, Shaitan, Soundtrack and Table no 21 are films, which were path breaking and brought something new to the industry. It completely fell in the line of my intent. All these films were not just appreciated but also made money for the producers. Soundtrack is the only one, which was appreciated but did not do well and the producers need to take the responsibility, as the film was not promoted well. Such films are not made everyday so the progress may be slow, but the satisfaction and pride -" immense! I might not have been very impressive in the quantity of my releases in the last four years but I hope the same is not true about the quality. This year, I am working on making my quantity impressive as well."
Rajeev, who will soon be back with his next film says,"My next release is Samrat and Co, which is a detective film, which drives through the lanes of suspense, mystery, action and drama. I think, the director Kaushik Ghatak has made a masterpiece, which will be always remembered or mentioned every time detective films are discussed. To top it all, the film is produced by Rajshri Films, which is known for absolutely different kind of cinema."

Good to read all this Smile. Yet another path breaking type of film, as he says trendsetterSmile

Unlike most of his contemporaries in Bollywood, the actor isn't spotted at many events and social gatherings. He says that he has been travelling a lot, besides being busy with his film projects. "Limelight has never been the epicentre of my life, so I keep parting with it off and on. My last release, Table No 21, was in January 13. In the last one year, I shot two films. One is Samrat and Co, which is releasing soon. Next in line is Fever."
Rajeev has also been dabbling with TV and his show Sach Ka Saamna was hugely popular. "I have not been approached so far by the channel for any new season of SKS. But I know there is a huge demand for the show and it makes me feel good. I was always open to TV. That is why Sach Ka Saamna happened immediately after Aamir," says the actor with a smile. 

Rajeev adds that he does not rule out getting into directing and producing in the near future. He says, "I would love to direct someday. It will be the next big shift I guess "- from living the story to telling the story. But I can't say when. Producing is something I have not thought about."

But hope he does not do any directing anytime soon, as it is we do get to see much. Maybe he will direct and actBig smile. Hope lives stories for long. hehehe heee so he does not rule out but has not given any thought about producing. Smile

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 10 March 2014 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the pics and articles Smile
For zarine khan he is the icing on the cake, for us the icing, the cherry and the cakeBig smileBig smile. Good zarine.  

If gauhar the reason for the delay  for fever, she is doing some reality show after completing one.

Edited by yazh. - 10 March 2014 at 8:35pm

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:31am | IP Logged

The scarf, 

the boots

the vest

next the shirt? 

He looks good in any colour Smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maha149Snehal21