Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I second you nivi.. Why should someone's tauji decide whom she should date? The perspective of this papa track should have been more inclined towards swayam/ SwaRon.. Cvs don't know how to maintain a balance..😡
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Apologies for the misleading title, creative people, suggest me one, please! 😳

No no.. The title is apt!!!😃 may be i would suggest you to add swayam at the end.. The forgotten Hero - Swayam!! just a small suggestion coz i asked 😆 
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

No no.. The title is apt!!!😃 may be i would suggest you to add swayam at the end.. The forgotten Hero - Swayam!! just a small suggestion coz i asked 😆 

Agreed.😳
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thnks for dis post... Well yesterday I ws also disappointed bout the turn of events.. Well the Papa-Beta track strtd wit Swayam nd his Dad's problem.. Bt now its mixed up wit the TaaRey trck.. Nd now as it seems it wl b Rey hu will chnge Swayam's dad's ideologies.. Its sme old skul.. Den his Dad wl lament over how wrong he ws etc etc.. Nd then Baap-Beta hug... I wl b super glad if Im proved wrng in this cse... I rly dnt wanna c any of dis.. Dey shud tke thngs in a diff way... Now cuming to ignoring bout SwaRon in this track... Dey r nt dere.. I thought we wl get sum toks btwn SwaRon over dis nd den Swayam opening up to Sharon bout his dad... We mi8 get dis... Bt nt keepin hopes high.. SwaRon wrking out "Together" thru dis problm... But now where r dey??? All we r gtin btwn Sr-Jr Sekhawat z dose tashan luks nd yelling.. Nd SwaRon.. Dey seem to b lost sumwhere.. Jst two individuals... Wen ws d lst tym dey gve a luving glance to each other... All tracks r goin but SwaRon seems to pushed back in sum corner... Where deres "NO PROGRESS" in deir stry?? Nd no confession yet after 2 long years...
Mohit_monaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Apologies for the misleading title, creative people, suggest me one, please!😳

no no...really didnt mean it in dat way...d title is perfect... its unique... so ya =)
swaronswaron thumbnail
bang on post..
nothing else to say..you said it all 👏
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Hope the title is fine now.

And dudes, I agree with your thoughts, and am actually glad, this remains a healthy discussion.
sami_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, am not quite sure why I named the post so, but then, couldn't think of a better name. And before reading this post, I request you all to know one thing, yea, it's sort of a disclaimer.

When they started the "Dad" track, I was really glad, no kidding, cause I thought, NOW, they would show Swayam more, fighting for his cause, and Sharon would be his backbone. 

But now, what we have got up till now, it's being used in TaaRey track. I mean what the hell? How does your freaking "TAUJI" / Uncle be the one to decide who you should be in a relationship with, when you have parents. 

Am not sure about father, but Taani does have her mother right, so her mom's opinion should matter or her uncles?

And that, my dears, sidelines our SwaRon. They're just being used as jokers, no passion, and now, even no GOOD friendship scenes, and eye-locks, let's just forget they ever existed.

So, basically what my point in here is, I do respect that Taani respects her Uncle's perspective and opinion regarding her boyfriend, and that is a very positive notion on her character and her upbringing. 

But what exactly irks us SwaRon fans is, with this, the CVs are not simultaneously focusing on em, and what should be their other motive regarding this track - if not the only - that they bring out the best of Swayam, and with that, they proceed the SwaRon "love-story" and treat them as the parallel leads, because if not all, I do realize Taani and Rey are the leads of the show as well and like me, TaaRey fans also demand screen space for them.

What I really want the CVs to do is, balance out on the track, and give equal space to both the lead couples, and that, automatically would end the tiff here on IF.

---

Healthy thoughts ,only, please! 😳
And no Bashing :')

Peace,
Nocturnal Being. :D)

@ red completely agree CV has to balance both the couples.  they cant do justice for both the couples at a time. Its CV's fault. I completely taarey fan that doesnt mean that i hate swaron. Of course both fandom should get equal screen space. so that each fandom can satisty about their favourites.
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cutetaarey

@ red completely agree CV has to balance both the couples.  they cant do justice for both the couples at a time. Its CV's fault. I completely taarey fan that doesnt mean that i hate swaron. Of course both fandom should get equal screen space. so that each fandom can satisty about their favourites.

I am really very glad to see you, a complete TaaRey fan to take my post in a healthy way! :D) 

All I want is equal space, nothing more, nothing less. 
swaronswaron thumbnail

^^ Hope the title is fine now.

And dudes, I agree with your thoughts, and am actually glad, this remains a healthy discussion.

thanks for the title change 😆
n love the "disclaimer" part 😳